Community > Posts By > jamiemud

jamiemud's photo
Fri 03/19/10 08:04 PM
Define better what the right one is and what you have to offer. By the way I would like it if some women could look at my profile and let me know if it sounds good. Any advice on how to make it better would be appreciated. I have met a person on mingle and she became more of a friend than a lover. Which is cool but, now I would like to find a lover. Good luck everyone! Even if you just find friends that's cool too.

jamiemud's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:25 AM
You sound like a nice person. Just keep up your hopes and you'll be fine. I believe you'll find what you're looking for.

jamiemud's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:08 AM
I like the glasses. Women that wear glasses are so hot! I love the intellectual type.

jamiemud's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:54 PM
If you goto bars then I would try some of the local bars rather than the large clubs. Cincinnati is a hard place to meet people. It seems like everyone is married and you have to wait for them to get divorced. During the summer, you should try the Catholic church festivals. I'm having a problem myself so if you find a good place let me know.

jamiemud's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:41 PM
Try posting a photo of yourself. Betty Boop doesn't turn on many men.I'm in Ohio and I don't jerk anybody around and I would certainly like to know who I'm talking to though. Post a photo and don't be so cynical. You'll find the right person they are in Ohio somewhere.

jamiemud's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:20 PM
Hey, don't get mad! That one picture seems to be showing too much cleavage but, hey that's just what I thought. It wasn't meant to be mean. Also, could you please explain what you mean by being a tomboy. That can mean different things in different parts of the country. I'm just trying to help, not criticize. I'm sorry if I offended you, I certainly didn't mean to. Please accept my apology.

jamiemud's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:01 PM
You should try to use proper English in your profile. I had a problem following your essay because it was not clear. I would also post a photo that has you fully dressed. What kind of friends are you looking for? Your pictures suggest that you are looking for a one night stand!

jamiemud's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:37 PM
I have a problem with inter-racial dating because I believe that a lot of it is not genuine. I think it's the fashionable thing to do right now for a lot of people. Also, 90% of the inter-racial dating is black men dating white women. In the neighborhood I grew up in, there are probably more white women with black men than black men with black women!

jamiemud's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:57 PM
Please check my profile and see if I could improve it. I'm not getting many emails or responses. Maybe it's just me! lol. I would certainly value any advice. Thank you!