Community > Posts By > Shadylady131

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:51 PM
flowerforyou

Whatever helps you sleep at night..And, I'm sure, you must have had you're reasons...

Hang tight....biggrin

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:49 PM
I ate my words...many times over...thats why, I NEVER say NEVER again...and I am more "understanding" of people that make mistakes........

I'm still paying for my sins...everyday....No matter how long its been..flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:44 PM
No question...do the right thing....flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:41 PM

I delete these characters immediately. I care about my feelings. I just reminded one tonight that adultery is in the Ten Commandments and I'm not a Holier Than Thou type. I'll answer to a Higher Calling and I'm going to be held accountable for that one.
A really cute cop contacted me a while back and forgot he wrote he was separated. When I mentioned it, he thanked me and deleted it immediately. Those are the ones that slip. We have to keep our radar up when they don't say anything. Guys run into those romantic casualties, we all do.
I've got better things to do then head for pain, anyway.

lol...No internet then...He just happened'' to stop by where I worked...twice a day....

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:36 PM

Many years later, (8), Married him...he commited suicide after 5 months....

Yea, lovely eh?...He had issues, that I couldn't cure...flowerforyou

So..No thanks....:angel:

You picked him, right?

He** No....I must have been a challenge, and apparently it showed......I didn't even like the male species, after being married for 10 yrs...1st husband was NOT a prime candadate, for fatherhood..

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:31 PM

Yea, lovely eh?...He had issues, that I couldn't cure...flowerforyou

So..No thanks....:angel:

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:25 PM
Been there, done that..back and forth...make up you're mind........Never meant to..I was recently out of my 1st marriage..I had No love lost for the male species...I can only conclude, I was a challenge...

That was 19 yrs. ago....WTF?????

So, NO...either sh**, or get off the pot....

Guess its easier said, than done....

Don't need that in MY life...

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 02:40 PM
Never had the desire to do that...

I always got spanked, for kissing lil boys...when I was lil...laugh

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:24 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:13 PM
Edited by Shadylady131 on Sat 02/14/09 05:14 PM

im not into make up. i like minimal makeup on my girls. I know im nuts.

That's my philosophy as well. For different reasons though. If I wear a full face everyday, it gets to be expected and whenever I go naked ( face wise) people will be like "what the hell happened to your face". Never a good thing. So I wear mascara and gloss and that is if you are lucky. I am so lo maintainence, it's ridiculous.

I actually prefer it that way, though.

I don't want someone who spends a lot of time putting on makeup.

I figure, if you have to work that hard....give up....lol

Some women like the solitude when applying make up. It's not that is takes so long to cover up or disguise themselves, but it's a quiet time to think and be artistic. Think about it from a larger scope. The ritual is not always for someone else -- it could be just for 'us' winking

Melody

Well. I suppose that's true.

I was also told the other night that 99% of the time, a woman isn't dressing up to impress men. They are dressing up to show other women that she looks better than they do. lol

Chapstick.....sometimes, lip-liner...and I don't agree with that statement....I've been doing it a long time...adds a little light to one's self..I do only for my own ego...makes me feel better...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:16 PM
Geez...Never had time to "ponder" this situation....sick

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:13 PM
I'll...never make it there....:laughing:

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:10 PM
Which one??...and at this point, who cares???flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 05:13 PM
Hmmmmm...scary......:laughing:

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:54 PM

I already watched the news...just a repeat of yesterdaylaugh laugh laugh

I like watching the news...but....yea...what she said...Not too much positive to see, or hear..
And, can only stand so much "repeats"..drinker

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:36 PM
flowers

Cathy, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but, my heart breaks for you...The wife, and the babies....:heart:

I'm so sorry, for you're loss...But, I can tell, you have great friends, that love you very much..

They are here for you....
God Bless...flowers

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:27 PM

Yeah. The thread will turn into a "lets harangue any fella who's foolish to get in here" thread in no time.

Sorry...I'm jaded...happened too many times...

flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:22 PM

doesn't lie, keeps his zipper up around other females, into the same things I am smokin

Boy, thats it, in a "nut-shell"...drinks

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:13 PM
Who really cares..Its between you, and another...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:47 PM
Ended up marrying him..I don't want to go there...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 23 24