Community > Posts By > Shadylady131

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:26 PM
Hi...add my welcome...I'm new also...:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 03:40 AM
Awh....thanks to one and all..wont be here much, but will check back from time to time...waving

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:04 PM
flowerforyou Happy Birthday....:banana:

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:57 PM
Wow..young lady...You are 21, and the world is yours for the taking...You can do anything you want to do. And guess what, YOU are ONLY responsible for YOU..Thank you're lucky stars, that you don't have children yet. It won't be easy, but you can do it..Work, anywhere and everywhere, that can work with you're class schedule..Canton has enough resturants, that you can do it, to make you're rent, and utilities..just find a place close to school, and work..walk if you have to..I'm sure you have friends that will take you about, since you don't have a car in you're name...If you're parents see that you are totally responsible...theres NO way, that they won't help you...Its up to you, to make the 1st move...Don't wait until you have children to take care of also...Good luck sweetie...:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:40 PM
Thanks all...waving

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:33 PM
God...I'm tired.....laugh

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:28 PM
Thanks Maxx....drinker

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:23 PM
Sweet fellow...kissing all the ladies...lol....blushing

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:16 PM
Thanks ladys...I'm fine, and hope everyone else is as well....IS it only tues...????.....laugh

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:15 PM
Wow...am I behind...Hello all...Shady Spring..via..Oceana, via Man...Yep..the buffalo creek, told me, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE...:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:06 PM
I hope i'm in the right place..lol..just joined not too long ago..and want to say HI to everyone..I like reading the forums....have a great day everyone....:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:02 PM
Just had one...Sheez...
1st meeting, after talking for awhile......

Too fast for me...

How long do we date, before being b/f, and g/f???
ahuh..
You can quit 1 of you're jobs, to spend more time with me??????
ahun...
I will put a pool in you're yard, we can see each other x amount of days a wk.??
ahun....

Nice guy...just NOT for me...I'll keep working thanks....lol...

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 04:48 PM
I have never seen times this hard, as far as the economy...personally, YES, but not everyone else in the "same boat"...I get calls everyday, for the "unemployment" office, where-ever they live...just so sad...And, the homeless, looking for shelters...for more years, than I care to think about..I'm looking at retirement, in a couple years...scared, you bet...But, at this time, i'm working 2 jobs...You do whatever it takes, to get by...I do pray for our "fellow Americans" as we are in VERY trying times..
GOD BLESS AMERICA

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next