Community > Posts By > Shadylady131

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:01 PM
Had 1, Used it, Loved it....flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:54 PM

well geez people.. I live in south texas.. if I go south I'm going to need passports....I've been east and west and have no desire to go there at the moment..maybe in three months..maybe six..depends

so north it is I don't need to drive to Canada and it really won't get cold until I leave texas...its a big state....

We just envy you, thats all :smile:

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:44 PM
Yep...sorry...you are "lucky" to get a local number..then, you can never get through..flowerforyou

I really feel sorry, for the elderly, that try to get anything done by phone..hopeless..what

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:41 PM
Guess...north is good, when you're in Tx....But, god....I would love some warmth....Winter has been ........forever..........drinker

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:39 PM

They ALL suck...They have 10 windows...maybe, 4 are manned...If, its not their "break" time...mad

Gotta admit it though, I would love to have a job were 9-5 is not only the time I'm at work, but also the time on break. . .

Yea, its kinda hard to predict, the flow of traffic..but, you would think, at certain times of the month...(tags are dead)..

Hey...9-5, is only my 1st job...lol...

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:31 PM
Peccy..You are great, with you're questions....:smile:

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:27 PM
They ALL suck...They have 10 windows...maybe, 4 are manned...If, its not their "break" time...mad

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:22 PM
Geez.....Kudos, to you that keep on, keeping on.....It is very tough.....flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:16 PM

I woke up and took a shower and when I got out there was a huge note on the mirror telling me how much she cared, loved me, that I was all she ever wanted in a man, and how she was so lucky. That was all I needed. Until...

Two months later she was sleeping with another man...

So words are just that... words...

If you want to show me you care just be loyal and tell me how much you care every day. Holidays are over rated. If you really love someone that should be showed everyday you are together. That means pulling the chair out, opening doors, showering them with compliments, massages, and walking hand in hand no matter where you are.

If you aren't receiving those things then something is wrong and you better talk about it before things get worse. There is usually something a miss if affection isn't consistent. No smile and you think things are okay? Stop kidding yourself.

Wise man..........:smile:

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:13 PM
hummm....missed that...sorry....flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:09 PM
If you don't feel it, it ain't there.........

No matter, what day it is....flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:05 PM
Boy...it serves me well..TG....:smile:

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:58 PM
Observation, my friend,...and all the above...laugh

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:50 PM
The "very" few i've been on...NO..
Should've though.....lol...laugh

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:35 PM

RB..

We tried again, about 30 yrs. later...............

Still a NO go....What was I thinking....lol...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:32 PM
RB..

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:10 PM
Its all, just been my chapters...same as with you, and anyone else...just chapters....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:09 PM

"All alone I break!"

What's the one thing you've lost that you regret ever letting go of in the first place? If the chance arose would you reverse the choice knowing full well you may come out not as well off friendship wise or professionally?

Can't really think of anything...friendship wise, professionally...Its all ok....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:07 PM

Ever Taking my current Job in the Landscaping trade as Co Owner. I only get to live 5 months out of the year the rest is pure work.

Geez..fella...most of us would LOVE to live 5 months out of the year....we work ALL the time....
Peace.....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:04 PM

I have found out that my ex is getting the verbal and emotional abuse from her new boy friend. She wont say she is but the signs are there. My kids do not want to go to her house because they say her boyfriend is mean and yells at mommy. When ever she is not around him she calls me to talk. At first I was thinking why is she calling me to talk. Than the other day I could tell something was wrong, I asked her whats wrong and they first thing out of her mouth was "Its not bill, I am not scared of him so why are you asking?". I was not asking that. She seems to be reaching out but it is hard for me to reach back. Because of what is going on she has down sized her time with the kids so that they are not around him. Why dont she just leave? Now she has chose to stay with him over her kids. She does have some where to go, her mom would take her in. I just dont get it. rant frustrated

They isolulate you, from you're family, then you get scared for you're children..You want them, (children), to be safe..I pray for her....flowerforyou

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 23 24