Community > Posts By > Shadylady131

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:41 PM

Ive talked 2 several girls who say they have been abused by their boyfriends and that makes me upset. why would a guy do that? i just dont understand. i know this is a sensitive subject so pls keep that n mind frown

whoa whoa Why would a woman abuse a man? It happens.

Same reason...CONTROL, POWER.......Its a mind thing...and after we get out of that situation, we wonder....What the Hell was that all about??
Never stay in a abusive relationship...yea, it usually happens gradually...and progressively gets worse...flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:27 PM
Yep...sucks...it will get better though...

Sorry..flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:21 PM
Thats a lil much...very clever....:smile:

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:18 PM
No time for boredom...work, an check out the forum.....lol...drinker

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:02 PM

OMG....had a student (7th grader) who proudly announced one day that her mother was teaching her how to Pole Dance.

What???...Hum....

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:01 PM
Funny......laugh

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:59 PM

In the military the only authorized legal position to have sex is the missionary position. Anything else is punishable by UCMJ (uniform code of military justice) action.

You are kidding me...????what

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:52 PM

just sit the yard on fire...I need a double shot...

Bless you...I'll share mine....drinker

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:50 PM
Never indulged myself...but then again...that was when I was too old, for it to be cool....lol...

Peace.....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:46 PM

I lost my brother "Bobby Ray Adkins" in Viet Nam..flowerforyou

:heart: I'm so sorry...flowerforyou I hope he didn't suffer.

All my brothers have died too. Hard. ohwell

Thank you Dancer...No...it was very quick....:heart: He was 21:heart: , and I was :heart: :cry: 15:cry::heart: ..I'm sure, he didn't know it hit him...But, you NEVER forget those things.....
:heart: He was a Great Man...:heart:

flowerforyou He STILL is! :heart: drinker

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:38 PM
Shucks, only 1...Breast....lol

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:37 PM
Breast..or Wings....

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:30 PM

:heart: I'm so sorry...flowerforyou I hope he didn't suffer.

All my brothers have died too. Hard. ohwell

Thank you Dancer...No...it was very quick....He was 21, and I was 15..I'm sure, he didn't know it hit him...But, you NEVER forget those things.....
He was a Great Man...

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:22 PM

We have some Vietnam vets who appear to be homeless here in our city. I can't do much to help them out... but on Veteran's Day, when I saw them hanging out by a local tobacco/beer store... I stopped and gave them a few bucks and told them to have a meal and a beer on me. They were so touched, with tears in their eyes, they shook my hand, clasping mine with both of their hands and thanked me wholeheartedly.

I wish I could have done more. But I truly appreciate every Vet and every lost soldier. I also appreciate the police force, emergency crews, etc. -- those who lay their lives on the line each and every time they put on that uniform to ensure that we, as Americans, can enjoy our freedoms. I am proud to be an American and I am sending a hug to each and every one of you out there. Thank you and God save you a special place in Heaven.

winking **==

It really upsets me, that "OUR" Veterans are not given better care...mad The large number of homeless Vets...Just a shame..

THANK A VETERAN TODAY....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:18 PM

When I came back from Nam wearing my uniform and had some friends (?) from High school call me baby killer and one girl actually spit on me, never put that uniform on again!!!

Mikey....Welcome home, my man....don't let what those "stupid" people did, run you're life.....
More loved you, than those "stupid" people.....

I will never forget the young men that were lost in Viet Nam....I lost my childhood there, but that made me stronger to help as many young men and women in Afganistan and Iraq, come home and get the help they need. After 38+ years, it is time for me to get some of that childhood back. This dating thing was easier in my teens:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

P2...I'm just so glad, that most made it home, safe....given the trama...I respect, very much, OUR VETERANS....Salute....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:06 PM

When I came back from Nam wearing my uniform and had some friends (?) from High school call me baby killer and one girl actually spit on me, never put that uniform on again!!!

Mikey....Welcome home, my man....don't let what those "stupid" people did, run you're life.....
God Bless Your brother!!!!!Actually it made me stronger in life, it taught me that U cant judge what happens in your life by other peoples opinions!!!

ABSOLUTELY......waving waving

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:59 PM

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:54 PM
lol...I'm rarely home.......:smile:

I like it....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:52 PM
Another...WV..Wild and Wonderful.....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:44 PM
Oh Geez...You guys made me cry...

This is the most, heart-felt, honest, confessions, I have ever seen in a forum...

Good speed, to all that have overcome..takes a strong person to do that, I commend all of you........Congrats...flowerforyou

And Cowboy...Welcome Home...my good man...