no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:07 PM
laugh

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:00 PM
lol...Imagine that....Sorry fella....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 02:59 PM
hum...who informed you of that??...Google??....
Thats kinda strange, if you ask me....beware...
We're glad to see you're still among the living....

flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:23 PM

you should think this ... EVERYONE who is in public office whether it be a congressman, senator and the president they are ALL responsible for the condition of this country and WE voted them into office. We had 8 years of being in the black and now 8 years of being in the red and now another four years of cleaning up. 2008 was the WORST economic year since the depression.
Vote 'em all out and replace them

Idea on the right track...But...you CAN'T run, if you don't have MONEY....which also is wrong..
GURRRRRRRR....Give me a person with some freeking common sense anytime over you're pot of gold, and promises of what YOU can do for ME...
Yada, Yada, Yada.....

I have NO doubt...I would be shot, if I was in a meeting with them...I'd give'm all "what 4"...I'd never live to see the next day.....noway

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:16 PM
Unfortunately....I'm afraid it might take that to happen...think

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:14 PM
Lower pay, more turnover...

Higher pay, people tend to stick it out..Just the facts.....

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:12 PM
I'm not a radical or anything, but enough is enough...and WE just sit by, and let them do this....?????....kinda makes you wonder???

They need to be held accountable....WE are !!

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:08 PM
Probably wrong section of forum..just kinda went with the recession topics...sorry......

Don't get me started....lol...laugh

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:05 PM
I'm so sick of those "dip-sh**'s" in Washington.
There has to be a way of letting them know......
HEY !!! You work for US....

And ANY politician who doesn't, you're outta there.

And, if you are removed from office....YOU Lose all that you have been promised, as far as life-long pay, and benefits....JUST SUCKS...

rant

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:54 AM
God, what are they doing to us all.??????

In my mind, if they had divided all that bail-out money, to tax paying Citizens...it would have been a win-win situation......

People paying for their houses..thus mortage companies able to survive.

People paying, and/or buying vehicles...thus..no hand-outs to auto industry..

People paying their credit...thus..credit companies in the black..

Not to mention..people buying other things that they need..to keep the economy going..

All this could have been possible with the 1st bail-out...

Am, I missing something here??

mad mad mad mad mad mad

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:46 AM
Anything in the medical field is booming....always be sick, and elderly....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:45 AM
Its very sad..even at my age...have never seen anything like it..Nafta, oursourcing...Bad, Bad, Bad...And, its worse in some states, than others.
Me personally, not affected as of yet, and we were lucky to get another, 3 year contract, that will see me to retirement, from 1st job...after that. geez, who knows. Will keep my 2nd job, if I can keep up the working pace until then, have been for almost a year, with both jobs. Everyone is feeling the pinch...and yes, everything is more expensive..Good luck to all....:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:13 AM
lol...back to question....thats ok, if you share with someone...just me???....half now, and half later.....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:10 AM
lol...Don't believe anything but you can "off-set" that.....:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:37 AM
Nice, thanks....and back atcha....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:35 AM
1 year closer to retirement from job 1...
HALLELUJA......After this winter...1 more winter to go....:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:25 AM
Humm......

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:21 AM

My co-workers say I have the voice of a phone sex operator. I dunno, never called one.

And I have honestly won an award for being the fastest to tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.

So much to be proud of....

lol I am a operator.....no, no....not that kind...
Chuckle....rofl

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:16 AM

for one thing, what would you like it to be?

To the only ones that matter to me..My kids, and any who know me personally...Not a quiter on them. Hard worker, determined to make it, for them. But, I really don't have to "wish" for that. I know they will, and always respect and love me for that. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:05 AM
lol...funny....

No special talent, but, I've been told by many, that I have a "radio" personality voice....

Maybe, i'll try that as my next occupation.....
Yea right...:smile: