Community > Posts By > Shadylady131

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:06 PM

Try reading the old testament!!!shocked

I would rather read a pair of old testicles!

Gives new meaning to they word 'eyeball'

laugh

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:03 PM
Catlady...that is absolutely, "fabulous"

Like more stories like this..We need to participate, in whatever way we can...

Our Country, depends on it....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:13 AM
Mark of the "beast"...lol.....
Don't care for em....laugh

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:08 AM

Im takin it that he wasnt breast feddrinker

Here's a baby that was raised and breast fed by spider monkeys!

awh...isn't he "darling"??....drinker

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:07 AM

Mom?!

Be still, my heart....:tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:02 AM
lol...whatever does it for ya...........
Nice conversation piece anyway...:smile:

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:59 AM

I donate too. at least 50 dollars a month. they need that money more then i do 4 sure

Good for you..People can end in up in some very bad places...I lived in a community that had a shelter...thought many times of running there..flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:56 AM

If I meet someone, I dont smoke before or during the date....If I think he's worth further dating, it would give me an incentive to quit....

We all have bad habits....I wont date someone that uses constant vulgar language, is a sloppy dresser, poor hygiene...Come on now....grumble grumble grumble

Ya, I smoke also...try to be considerate about it..but, yea..kissing an ashtray is a turnoff..
hygiene, hygiene...be considerate....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:43 AM

And wat i dont get is y the girl wont leave him! even after she gets beat up several times. i dont understand. if it was me id b getting away from that sh!t frustrated

Where would they go? Their parents don't want them, the siblings are often no better off? Many would have to leave behind a child or have to take the kids to shelters that are always over full. Many of the sleeping shelters have no bath facilities. With the "anti homeless laws" it is not like you can get off the street once you are on. What beds do exist are used for the sick and dying. Most publiccly funded hospitals are closed and unless a peson is in imminent risk of dying they don't have to let them in the ones that are left. Many don't have high school diploma or a car or a job.

Though I never had to go to shelter...I still donate weekly...and have for years...because..I see a real need for that..people,,,,men, women, and children, need a safe-haven..

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:40 AM

I was about 2 say that. when children r involved it makes me even more upset because of wat it does to themrant

Absolutely.....

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:38 AM

The thing about these "violent" guys is this........alot of them hide the fact that they are like this.....until its too late and you are already "in love" with them.

Then it becomes complicated.....where you either think its your fault or it would be a 1 time thing.

But it never is.......noway

Ahhhhh..mind control...its a terrible thing to live through.....amen...

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:40 PM

The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on. If you can change the way people think. The way they see themselves. The way they see the world. You can change the way people live their lives. That's the only lasting thing you can create.

Can't change them, maybe influence them...nice thoughts though...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:38 PM
Resigning is accepting...........to me...better than caving, just to have someone there..flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:33 PM
I think, there are a lot of "un-sung" heros..
And, its always great to hear of anything, that someone has done thats great, in whatever measure it is......I think we need to hear more of it...
besides all the doom, and gloom....

Geez...give me some good news, anytime...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:25 PM
May God bless you....flowerforyou :angel:

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:20 PM

I am divorced, hence baggage free

:banana:

lol....Reminds me, after my last divorce...bought a house...insurance lady ask me, if I had any mean dogs...(as they were comming to assess the house)..told her, nope, I divorced him..........

She looked at me blankly for a few min's........
Then, she finally got it.....laugh

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 04:47 PM
Wonderful...good for you.....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:42 PM
Yep...I'd be as cozy to them, as I could...devil

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:22 PM

Wow...

are you taking me literally now.

I used it as an expression Lex, meaning someone who rocks your world...

in more ways than just one...

its a sex, and love thing, babe.

I just meant, once you have your world rocked proper...

love...

sex...

the whole package...

being alone just dont seem to cut it the same way!

Ya know?

Oh yeah, I know -- I wasn't trying to pick on you -- just trying to make a point -- maybe I've never had my world rocked proper, I wouldn't know -- all I have to base my thoughts on are the experiences I've experienced --

And the things I've experienced, no matter how world-rocking they were at the time, turned out to be pretty meaningless overall, in the end --

I guess there ought to be more than that, maybe....?

I don't like being alone -- but I prefer it to being with the people I've been with up till now....

Gotta agree with this, totally....:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:08 PM

1 year closer to retirement from job 1...
HALLELUJA......After this winter...1 more winter to go....:banana: :banana: :banana:
37 more months for me..

Hear ya...getting excited yet??...:smile: