:angry: THis is clearly a case of abusing MM:angry:

Ok...I cave...what is MM??

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:46 PM
If I told you, I'd have to kill you...lol...flowerforyou

Geez....just kidding...lol....laugh

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:43 PM

I am happy with "myself" but "myself" is not happy with my body.

I have abused it with poor food (junk food and too many sweets) and not enough exercise.

Other than that, I have never drank, smoked or taken drugs or otherwise reeked havoc on my body, or been seriously injured, or spent too much time in the blazing sun, so I am ahead of most for my age. It would be a shame to let myself go down hill at this point just because I am 59 years old.

I don't feel 59 years old. I can hardly believe that I am.

Geez...you're ahead of me...I've dabbled in most of that...but...I do stay active...not enough, "sigh"..

Isn't it amazing....We don't feel like our parents seemed to us...I've had this discussion with my younger brother. He validated that, we just seem to take better care of ourselves..course, we have more to take care of "US" with...lol...although NOT perfect..
:banana:

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:30 PM

I am going to loose weight and get in shape first and then go shopping for some nice clothes.

I've been watching those make over shows on television and thinking it would be nice.....bigsmile

lol...Don't most of us feel like that, from time to time....Daughter tells me...
Mom...Farah hair has gotta go...
I say.....
I had it first..lol....flowerforyou

Yes, I noticed your Fara hair. I don't think Fara even uses that anymore.

But what is the ridiculous rage for strait and stringy. I think that's ugly.

On the red carpet the critics had nothing good to say about anyone with any curl or waves in their hair. Who the hell are they anyway?

Nobody.

I tend to agree....I just gotta be me...I can be NO-ONE else....flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:29 PM

I am going to loose weight and get in shape first and then go shopping for some nice clothes.

I've been watching those make over shows on television and thinking it would be nice.....bigsmile

lol...Don't most of us feel like that, from time to time....Daughter tells me...
I say.....

LOL!!!!

i work with a woman who says she needs the feathered look because her hair's too thick. and i was like.. dude... there are soo many ways to layer the hair now.. just ... let it go. ;p

but hey.. to each their own. i'm sure i'll be sporting chinadoll bangs until i die.

Yep...thick hair....need NOT to be SO noway heavy...noway noway

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:15 PM

Criminal Joker

A 26-year-old man who broke into a home wore face paint to resemble The Joker while assaulting his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend.

This Joker broke into the home at about 5:30 a.m. Saturday, and attacked his former girlfriend’s 23-year-old boyfriend. The assailant entered the home with a 22-year-old accomplice and began jumping on, hitting and choking the victim while he was asleep in a bed with the former girlfriend.

The victim thought he was being hit with brass knuckles and said the attacker was wearing a ski mask. When the mask was pulled off during the altercation, he saw that the attacker had his face painted like The Joker. While being attacked, he grabbed a loaded 20-gauge pistol grip shotgun and shot the Joker in the leg.
(He said the shotgun only had one round in it, and he kept it loaded next to his bed. :angel: )

The girlfriend managed to exit the house and call 911 during the assault.

The mattress and areas throughout the house were covered in blood.smokin

The accomplice helped the Joker into a car, and took him to.....Our Lady of Victory Hospital!!!laugh

The Joker faces charges that include: Strangulation and suffocation; intimidation of a victim; and use or attempt of force and burglary of a building or dwelling. glasses

Well....I would hope so...frustrated

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:11 PM

Alright Ladies....How many pair of shoes do you... OWNdevil

More than I can wear at 1 time...and they suck...lol....

I need some NEW ones...lol...:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:09 PM

I say.....

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:59 PM

Don't know if this still applies, because although I've been back to that area, I've not had any reason to re-investigate this, but:

Twenty years ago, I drove over to the lower part of Michigan with my then-roomate to attend a wedding. When we got there, I got a bit hungry, but didn't want to spoil my dinner at the wedding, so I went to a convenience store to buy a box of potato chips (a large box with two separate bags of potato chips contained within). Very common here in Wisconsin at the time, but you don't see them very much anymore these days. Never really paid any attention before if anybody else in surrounding states had them, because they were such a common commodity. I figured it would not only satiate my immediate hunger, but would carry me through for the rest of the weekend when I got the munchies. So, I go in and, looking but not finding, asked if they had any boxes of chips.

They looked at me like I had three heads. They had never heard of anything so ridiculous as a "box of chips". And this was only one state over!

Use to get 2 bags, in a larger bag here...:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:53 PM

smart politicians.!!!laugh laugh

Thats a oxymoron....lol...:smile:
laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

Thats a whole nuther thread...lol...drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:50 PM
Yea, that "scorced" mouth thingy...
Too much trouble..not that appetising..

But God...give me chips...lol...laugh

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:46 PM
Not much flat land here....love the mountains...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:45 PM

smart politicians.!!!laugh laugh

Thats a oxymoron....lol...:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:03 AM
hum...funny, kinda....someone Yahoo'd me..saying they were from mingle...and i can't find them here anywhere....what

kinda spooky....waving

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:37 PM
Most people, just don't know how to date, and really get to know each other anymore.
JMO...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:28 PM
lol...I'm alone, because I refuse to put up with crap..Short, and to the point..:smile:

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:20 PM
Naw....lol...this is MY time...:smile: drinker

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:14 PM
Man...I really need to get out more....lol....

flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:05 PM
I feel blessed...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:03 PM
Oh Geez...I plead the 5th..

But, I will say....its NOT so much the age,
but, the maturity..

Some people NEVER grow up, no matter what age,
and some people, just have a better head on their shoulders...

flowerforyou