Community > Posts By > Pansytilly

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 12:17 AM
Speaking of trains for those pesky noisy people...:laughing:

Switzerland: Special trains for Chinese tourists
August 28, 2015

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-34085270

Noisy throngs of Chinese tourists disturb those who visit Mount Rigi in the Alps in search of peace and relaxation, reports the Swiss newspaper Blick.
They crowd the corridors while taking pictures from the train, there has been rudeness in packed carriages, and some even report seeing tourists spit on the floor, the paper says. Visitors from Asia have helped to bring the struggling local railway company back on track, but, according to its chief Peter Pfenniger, "their strong presence is a challenge".
Almost half of the foreign visitors to Mount Rigi come from China following an advertising campaign there, and the number is growing. "Rigi seems to be firmly in Chinese hands!" Blick exclaims.
To help avoid any possible bad feeling, special trains have been laid on for tourist groups from Asia. Toilets are now cleaned more often, and signs have been put up "showing how to use them correctly", the paper adds. In September, the number of train services for Chinese visitors is expected to rise to about 20 a week.
This has not gone down so well in China. According to the Global Times newspaper, Chinese netizens criticised the Blick report, pointing out that the increasing numbers of tourists from Asia were a good opportunity to help Switzerland's economy.
The Global Times also quotes Mr Pfenniger as saying that Chinese tourists are still very welcome and will not be prevented from boarding ordinary trains.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:21 PM

Batman vs Superman?

Batman.

That utility belt has always intrigued me ;p

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 09:51 PM

Don't hate me because I am beautiful!!!

Its not your beauty you should be concerned about...bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 09:22 PM

I'm sick and tired of hearing average/below average looking guys crying about how unfair internet dating is. They've got it into their heads that good looking guys have it really easy. Well they're wrong. Most women are put off by extremely handsome men because we're steriotyped as womanizers. Which means I've got ti convince them I'm not just after a bit of fun.

Yeah...so many men...so little time...to figure out which ones are which...:tongue:

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 10:20 AM
I am a 99. It says i am rarely bored, but when it happens, i can feel so intensely.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:14 AM
Edited by Pansytilly on Fri 08/28/15 08:48 AM
Ten 10-word captions:

1. You tasted just like you should on our wedding night.

2. I can live forever with your blood on my fingers.

3. You made me what i am...payback is a b***h

4. Forever is a word you and i have our differences.

5. You wanted to taste me? Let me nibble you first...

6. The night brings out the beast in me. Who's next?

7. Cake tastes so much better made with those you love.

8. Every little bit of you is a part of me.

9. Dessert is something i enjoy having before the main course.

10. Let us partake in this most unlikely turn of events.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 06:42 AM

Together loving each other and making each other happy..
totally agree with this....
and making each other happy means

stop playing so hard to get !and give up the cookies sweetheart.Lol again just kidding..:wink:

You men are always hung up on this "playing hard to get" bollocks. Who says it's anything to do with that? I've often wondered if that maybe is an American thing? Seriously never got this 'hard to get' BS.

I've never played hard to get, but I don't necessarily jump in the sack with a guy on the first date either. If I'm going out with a guy to see if there's something long term there, there's no need (yet) to get intimate, is there? And if all he wants is sex, he ain't the right one for a LTR so why would I waste my time?

How would you feel if you were seeing a woman for a LTR and then find out she's slept with every guy she's dated? Which seems to be what you men want her to do when YOU are on the receiving end. So what if you'd end up with that woman in a LTR? Would you still be happy about it?
I know I wouldn't be keen on being with a man who'd dipped it in everyone he's met.
I don't need to be with a male sl*t. I want a man who can think with the head on his shoulders, even when the one between his legs is screaming.

interesting paradox is it not Crystal...

man: " I want a chick that I do not have to work hard with, that sex is a guarantee and I don't even have to offer to pay for dinner..I want her to offer up sex on first date or at least be uh ...open to idea if I initiate it but I want her to only do this with me and no one before or after me cause after all..I am special" bigsmile

They just be special little boys with inattention and impulsivity issues... laugh

sorry what? i wasn't paying attention...

..and now you know..:tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 06:28 AM

I know some cases from my medical career and its just sick.

It is. Fortunately, not everyone has a medical professional on a pedestal or makes excuses for them

there are no excuses.

I know of a case, where male theatre staff exposed a woman's breasts and they were not operating there, it was done simply because certain men wanted to see her breasts.

just disgusting.

I have heard... much, much worst & the patient was not always unconscious :angry

Here, for a woman to be examined, a female nurse, must be present.

This ^^ is definitely, on point.

We never, ever examine a patient of the opposite sex without a same sex personnel or relative present.

Im so glad most of the people ive worked with and served with in the medical field are not pigs...medical ethics and jurisprudence are still of great value where i am...patient privacy and modesty are honored highly..and trust between patient and professional is built thru time and camaraderie..not just mere availability or expertise.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:10 AM

stop playing so hard to get !and give up the cookies sweetheart.Lol again just kidding..:wink:

You men are always hung up on this "playing hard to get" bollocks. Who says it's anything to do with that? I've often wondered if that maybe is an American thing? Seriously never got this 'hard to get' BS.

I've never played hard to get, but I don't necessarily jump in the sack with a guy on the first date either. If I'm going out with a guy to see if there's something long term there, there's no need (yet) to get intimate, is there? And if all he wants is sex, he ain't the right one for a LTR so why would I waste my time?

How would you feel if you were seeing a woman for a LTR and then find out she's slept with every guy she's dated? Which seems to be what you men want her to do when YOU are on the receiving end. So what if you'd end up with that woman in a LTR? Would you still be happy about it?
I know I wouldn't be keen on being with a man who'd dipped it in everyone he's met.
I don't need to be with a male sl*t. I want a man who can think with the head on his shoulders, even when the one between his legs is screaming.

interesting paradox is it not Crystal...

man: " I want a chick that I do not have to work hard with, that sex is a guarantee and I don't even have to offer to pay for dinner..I want her to offer up sex on first date or at least be uh ...open to idea if I initiate it but I want her to only do this with me and no one before or after me cause after all..I am special" bigsmile

They just be special little boys with inattention and impulsivity issues... laugh

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:03 AM

I like the way you put this.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 03:09 AM
Anyone interested in talking about the elections???

Grace poe

Lila de lima

Mar roxas

Bong bong marcos

Jejomar binay

Etc....

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 11:05 PM

Oh boy...do i have stories! laugh

Sadly, i am bound by the confidentiality clause. :tongue: drinker drinks

But seriously...
Most of the time it's nothing to be taken in offense. Often enough, it is just offhand comments to release the stress.
True, there may be some professionals that can be douchebags, but most of the time, what is said during operations and other high stress situations do not necessarily reflect on the real personality of the professional. And this goes for both genders and any specialty. flowerforyou
Yes...gallows humor. Those who haven't spent time around a fire station, ambulance, ER, or in your case, an OR, wouldn't understand it at all. Although, singing La Cucaracha while your hand is in a vagina is a little much laugh Regardless, his main action, the uterine massage, probably saved the woman's life.

You know how doing CPR while singing "Staying Alive" by the BeeGee's became famous?
noway rofl
The question is self explanatory rofl

Did I just trigger you??? laugh :banana:

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:46 PM
Ack! rofl

Bring it on ! :banana: drinker

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:28 PM
Heel Milo. Sit! Bad dog! noway

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:20 PM

Maybe the white house should be painted black, just to balance things out....lol

half black and then a rainbow colors....

Oooohhhhh....you are asking for trouble! :laughing:

Moe asking for trouble?
Never!

indifferent

:tongue:

laugh

rofl

it just kinda follows me around, i never ask for it...

I think you rather like chasing after it. :laughing:

only if trouble is your middle name...bigsmile :wink:

Sorry..."Mischief" is my middle name...:angel:..you are clearly looking for someone else...tongue2

clearly, you are mistaken...pitchfork drool flowers

smokin

This "spin" must be a first for a political thread....offtopic oops

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 10:07 PM

Maybe the white house should be painted black, just to balance things out....lol

Moe asking for trouble?
Never!

indifferent

laugh

rofl

only if trouble is your middle name...bigsmile :wink:

Sorry..."Mischief" is my middle name...:angel:..you are clearly looking for someone else...tongue2

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 09:40 PM

Oh boy...do i have stories! laugh

Sadly, i am bound by the confidentiality clause. :tongue: drinker drinks

But seriously...
Most of the time it's nothing to be taken in offense. Often enough, it is just offhand comments to release the stress.
True, there may be some professionals that can be douchebags, but most of the time, what is said during operations and other high stress situations do not necessarily reflect on the real personality of the professional. And this goes for both genders and any specialty. flowerforyou
Yes...gallows humor. Those who haven't spent time around a fire station, ambulance, ER, or in your case, an OR, wouldn't understand it at all. Although, singing La Cucaracha while your hand is in a vagina is a little much laugh Regardless, his main action, the uterine massage, probably saved the woman's life.

You know how doing CPR while singing "Staying Alive" by the BeeGee's became famous?
noway rofl

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 09:36 PM

Moe asking for trouble?
Never!

indifferent

laugh

rofl

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 09:18 PM

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 08:34 PM