Community > Posts By > blackball

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:59 AM
Edited by blackball on Sat 01/03/09 04:00 AM

hahahahahah CNN? the commie news network!!!!

LMAO on that one... so much for credibility.

Can't we all just get along ?????? LOL

So this is what christianity means. Thanks for the definition of christian love, QuickStepper. I absolutely disgusts me that anyone would find this so entertaining. I guess the people suffering are not your Gods children, huh?

Maybe it's better they are not in the long run if this is what your beliefs are all about.. sickening..

no dearie...YOU are THE MOST SICKENING thing i have ever seen....

What's more sickening is putting our nation in jeapardy with tons of commie lies.

No YOU my dear are THE MOST SICKENING thing i have ever seen

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:58 AM

Man-O-Man Madison,
It would appear you've been rounding up sheeples!!
You've collected at least two blind oneslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

as I've said before, I'm apolitical. I won't accept half-truths and distortions from anyone, be they liberal nutcases or neocon nutcases

just because someone doesn't support your political agenda doesn't mean that they are blind and when you belittle and denigrate those who don't believe as you do then you are on the same level as the neocon propagandists and I see no difference and allow no credibility for either

I personally see no difference between Madison or Quickstepper

In layman's language that means you dont have a clue and dont plan on obtaining one!
The truth would stare you straight in the face and you wouldn't see it for the narrowness of your view. If your mind accepted the truth then your psyche would go into shock. Therefore you remain blind and stick to the safety and familiarity of the herd believing the lies told to you by a defunct group of neo-cons. Holding on helpless praying that everyone else in the world is wrong!
I would ask if this was a correct analogy but of course you couldn't admit it was because you have your eyes and mind closed!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh gee...since my name was mentioned here... I'll just say this...

My sarcasm is the only thing one can say when the only thing posted are lib commie slants ad nausium on this board. I have posted articles found on the web for others to read. I am not this monolithic type & have proven so by some of my posts. Since most people here just want to argue what more can anyone expect but rounds of DUH's?

As for the others here...I suppose it's ok for you to look your nose down at some here but then you are no better than those you like to point fingers at. I guess that makes YOU a nutcase too.

BTW...if you want to avoid doom & gloom then I suggest you bypass WM & MM's threads. They are ripe with hopelessness.

so MINGLES2 staff!!!!!!! check this out...you find this acceptable behaviour???

you find women like this an advantage on your site????

have you any idea what a complete bigot and hypocrit she is???? and you let her stay but you automatically ban new users for no reason....i have to wonder... maybe you don't want a decent reputation for your site....maybe you agree with these kind of jaded points of view....so charles..... what's it gonna be eh????
justice for all????

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:43 AM
and why do they allow someone as vile and hateful as you to stay here??????

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:59 AM
Gypsy...ladies...it's been swell....

but i don't need to tolerate this

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:53 AM
ok well now lets see how long i last...thanks alot oc....

frikkin alcoholics

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:44 AM

You know, Gypsy, if that chained-neck doggie-style stuff is a great turn on for both of us, we should get together someday.
I can be the Great Alaskan Huskie Musher, and you can be my lead dog. (Haven't we touched on this before...and I said that I would not use the whip too heavily upon you...but enough for...enough?)devil :wink:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo you are killing my happy thoughts of malamutes and sled dogs!!!noway Thats just creepy stuff!!!noway laugh laugh laugh

:tongue: c'mere, my little pupkins.love :heart: smooched smooched smitten smitten smitten (huggies to my favorite doggie-style lover)flowers

that was just gross

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:37 AM
wow!! what a beautiful beast!!

blackball's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:29 AM
Edited by blackball on Sat 01/03/09 01:30 AM
the OP is deactivated.....loland the thread went on for12 pages???!!noway

o wellwhoa slaphead

blackball's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:15 AM
bet that went swoosh right over your head...!!! lol

blackball's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:14 AM
unconditional love requires no choice....just dicipline.

blackball's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:12 AM
when i choose to go to Afrika to treat in the camps, as i do every year , i also know ahead of time what to expect. I know that my efforts are fruitless for thousands, and but for a handful, i make the difference between life and death.

the situation in Sudan is hopeless but we still go.
the situation in Zimbabwe is impossible but my team is there now, what if we thought as you do Michael??

how selfish would that be?

blackball's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:38 AM
Sharris....extraordinary talent

always a beautiful contribution....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

blackball's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:22 AM
i think i am in love
:heart: