Community > Posts By > Amylorena

Amylorena's photo
Sun 10/11/09 05:23 AM
Your words capture me. Absolutely Beutiful!!!

Amylorena's photo
Sun 10/11/09 04:57 AM
I am not looking for a woman, however, i am having a hard time seeking a man. I guess when it happens it happens and not until then. Your profile is good, tO the point and open I wish more men would be that way.

Amylorena's photo
Sat 10/10/09 07:14 PM
Don't be married

Amylorena's photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:41 PM
The Wolf

Amylorena's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:20 PM

Hello Everyone,

Well, it is with great honor to meet each and everyone of you. Your words shared are encouraging and a mutual growth in knowing that there are many who see themselves in the reality of spirit.

As when in the depth of your heart, you walk along a path, what is it that you see in your desires and where do you see yourself?

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf
Namaste<
I am currently looking to find the true me. I would love to chat with you and find your perspective in life. Spirit Wolf Why do you call yourself that. I to have been told that My power animal is the wolf and I need to find the wolf inside me to move forward in my journey in this land. A wolf came to me when I was 3 years old and I would like a spiritual perspective. What do you think

Amylorena's photo
Sat 10/10/09 03:57 PM
Dont be nervous. Just be yourself and see what happens.

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:50 PM

You obviously have no clue

huh who?huh
Riskit guy?

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:49 PM
I am not into attention and actually have not been on a date in almost a year nor had any sex with anyone. I was lied to a year and a half ago. I love you I want to spend the rest of my life with you ********. Well he was married,And now I am skeptical of every man and can't trust

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:45 PM
You obviously have no clue

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:39 PM
Not on here out in the world

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:38 PM
If your honest Then its not a problem. I am not talking about the honest ones the liars and cheaters. Do they not relize how many people they hurt trying to find there happiness outside of the home they built together

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:31 PM
tired of them too!!!

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:27 PM
It seems like I am only geting hit on by married men, which totally does not make me want to get serious again. Why get married if you want someone other than the person you promised yourself to?

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:11 PM
Its better than all the prescription drugs they are passing out like candy to everyone with any type of problem. If people would just get high and relax they would not need that ****

Amylorena's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:59 PM
I like boys but am also in love with Mary Jane:smile:

Amylorena's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:33 PM
Anybody you have to convince of anything is not the one. If it was ment to be she would have chose you. It sucks but sometimes you just have to let go.

Amylorena's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:30 PM
I am with you girl. Its crazy out there!!!

Amylorena's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:29 PM
I too like to date a little older than myself. My experiance is they are just like the younger ones as far as B/S goes. I guess all we have to do is believe that the one ment for us is out there and believe we will know it when we find him!!!

Amylorena's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:20 AM
What a sweetie!!!

Amylorena's photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:04 PM
Just this one. Have met some cool people.

Previous 1