Community > Posts By > Tanzy14

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:02 PM

If someone wants to share THEIRS,then we can share "theirs",but i'm NOT sharing mines,and if i already have minds,then i dont care to share "theirs"!:smile:

So eloquent ....:laughing:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 09:47 PM
Im going to bring booze , radio solar, and nail polish.....everything that i can't do at home in peace....:laughing:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 09:32 PM
I went to Victoria secrets today...:banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 09:26 PM
I see options....biggrin

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 09:22 PM
You just make it so easy....tshirt and my panties on...love that song...:smile:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 09:18 PM

when the party is over i'll be sleeping right there :thumbsup:

Do you have one for the host....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:59 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:53 PM
I'm a B . ..is that close?rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:20 PM
And we can tell.....:laughing:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:17 PM
Move on.....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:16 PM
Now you are the hottest blonde in here....good luck with you journey...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:07 PM
Im the op so yes they were directed at me....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:04 PM
Incredibly happy .....biggrin

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 06:58 PM
Jars that's awesome ....rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 05:00 PM
Sharing meaning dating and intimacy...

As for an egotistical attitude I don't display that but you seem to be judgemental to all my posts....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 03:22 PM

Ewww.not

So it seems like lately i keep seeing men and women willing to share a person they are involved with( this isnt just about bf / gf but it includes dating , etc)

Its kind of disturbing to find out that people are cool at being an option rather than a priority....how can someone engage in such an act....are they insecure, desperate , or they can't seem to find a decent person to
be in their lives....

Would you be an option? Or would you move on?

Enjoy Minglers....pitchfork

If they are willing to share, there is not "relationship" there. If one is willing to cheat or let the spouse cheat so to speak, then there is no emotional connection between the two. And thus there is no relationship, they are just sex partners.

relationship:

the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other.

the way in which two or more people or things are connected.

an emotional attachment between individuals.

while these definitions may be similar, they do not limit the meaning to one value. to suggest that someone else's interpretation is a false truth, is to suggest that only you can define what a relationship is. surly you are not this brave.

not only define but judge what others value....

Wonders where having a gf/ bf and yet spending soooooo much time on a dating site .. Fits into the sharing scenario ... Lmao

I give a 100 percent to my relationship like you give 100 percent to my posts and posting history....im flattered...:laughing:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:10 PM
I'm a professional butt picker today....:banana:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:06 PM
I think fear of knowing that there was no meaning other than to exist disturbs people......I feel that I'm just a complex animal that exists at a time and will die and go back to earth many can't accept its that simple....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:44 PM
I believe in concrete evidence and there is no evidence of god.....there is evidence of faith but that's where it ends...

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:34 PM
So far just a glass of soda....

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25