Community > Posts By > Tanzy14

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:57 PM
Ushenzi ...:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:43 PM
I said people spy on ME.....and take it to other sites.....

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:17 PM
Pc answer meaning nada ....:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:12 PM

And yes it's just COINCIDENTAL that posts just follow other posts just in a different thread...totally coincidence......rofl rofl

yes, as coincidental as students taking the same classes in the same school but different schoolroom

as one who has been charged with the claim before, I promise, it actually is COINCIDENCE, especially when all the threads are in or on the similar topic,, more than one person can take interest in it and see each other on several threads

some of the same group REPEATEDLLY post in politics or community or dating, or whatever, and they will ofteh HAPPEN to follow each other in the topics of those threads

not really that unexpected,,,,

I understand your logic.....but we are in different sides of the spectrum on these forums.....i have people who spy here and take it to other sites...

I also know what a true stalked is i have one with a 5 year restraining order on him....don't underestimate anyone....you can only control yourself...

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:53 PM
I just ignore men on here and real life....i took sign language in college...so whenever an unattractive guy tries to get my attention i play deaf..
.im a bad girl...laugh

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:53 PM
Ummm no comment.....happy laugh

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:49 PM
That's all......rofl rofl

Love it.....ching :laughing:

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:42 PM

Boredom.

Omgggs its the mamas.....i have missed you lady.....hope things are well mon amie....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:32 PM
I love it when he wears flipflops with shorts on...im really turned by that and screw the shirt....:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:31 PM
I have 1000 lingerie pics....bring it....rofl rofl

I do.....i don't just talk..
biggrin

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:27 PM
Uhhhh its a good thing i came equipped with my corset.....sweet chocolate ...rofl rofl

I love it....:laughing:

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:08 PM
And yes it's just COINCIDENTAL that posts just follow other posts just in a different thread...totally coincidence......rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:07 PM
Omgggs when they stalk and are fixated with your every move and what you say.....total creep status....

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:59 PM
Edited by Tanzy14 on Tue 08/05/14 03:03 PM

Now this is more like it.....black is beautiful....in more ways than none....

I love corsets...Kat Von D really has some nice ones....meowwwww

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:45 AM

I'm hoping to meet my favorite mingler in person someday soon....pitchfork
but you are happily spoken for, remember??

Its a gf......we are friends ....oyiiii

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:13 AM
My man.....smitten

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:20 AM
Not a fan of the color...make it black or red....

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:09 AM

That should be one of their rules. LOLOLOLOL
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork :laughing: :laughing:

Why are you so interested in my love life...find your own

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:08 AM

No it hasn't....i have a bf....

How did your (current) BF do it?

He was sincere , kind, honest, and quite passionate...but respects my rules on dating and he never second guessed me.

Sounds logical.

How long did he do this to get the goodies?

What keeps him coming back for more?

I'm amazing and I excite him....but even more I love strongly and I treat my man well....so I have it all covered...

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 08:39 AM

No it hasn't....i have a bf....

How did your (current) BF do it?

He was sincere , kind, honest, and quite passionate...but respects my rules on dating and he never second guessed me....we are mutually compatible because we want the same thing.....

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25