Community > Posts By > Tanzy14

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:33 PM
Thongs are so annoying....frustrated

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:22 PM

i would like to but hardly get any replies from any ladies and the couple i have were full of ****!

Yes by your screen it speaks volumes....oops oops

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:51 AM

Ewww.not

So it seems like lately i keep seeing men and women willing to share a person they are involved with( this isnt just about bf / gf but it includes dating , etc)

Its kind of disturbing to find out that people are cool at being an option rather than a priority....how can someone engage in such an act....are they insecure, desperate , or they can't seem to find a decent person to
be in their lives....

Would you be an option? Or would you move on?

Enjoy Minglers....pitchfork

If they are willing to share, there is not "relationship" there. If one is willing to cheat or let the spouse cheat so to speak, then there is no emotional connection between the two. And thus there is no relationship, they are just sex partners.

Actually, there are some who really enjoy watching their partner with another. It acts like an aphrodisiac for them. It's still a loving relationship with people who love one another. It's just exciting for one to watch their partner with someone else and see what it is like from a different perspective.

Is that really a loving relationship or a person not giving value to who they are with....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:51 AM

Ewww.not

So it seems like lately i keep seeing men and women willing to share a person they are involved with( this isnt just about bf / gf but it includes dating , etc)

Its kind of disturbing to find out that people are cool at being an option rather than a priority....how can someone engage in such an act....are they insecure, desperate , or they can't seem to find a decent person to
be in their lives....

Would you be an option? Or would you move on?

Enjoy Minglers....pitchfork

If they are willing to share, there is not "relationship" there. If one is willing to cheat or let the spouse cheat so to speak, then there is no emotional connection between the two. And thus there is no relationship, they are just sex partners.

Actually, there are some who really enjoy watching their partner with another. It acts like an aphrodisiac for them. It's still a loving relationship with people who love one another. It's just exciting for one to watch their partner with someone else and see what it is like from a different perspective.

Is that really a loving relationship or a person not giving value to who they are with....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:42 AM
My boo......smitten

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:42 AM
Edited by Tanzy14 on Thu 08/07/14 10:43 AM
Remix....frustrated

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 08:34 AM
Patience is a virtue....i think once you aren't looking they just fall right into your lap.....that's how it was with me...just be open and don't just depend on the internet to find someone and your success rate will be much better....

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 08:30 AM

She's top rated hot:

Lmfao! :laughing:

I love her.....rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 08:16 AM

jeff you crazay.

You very pretty...cute pic...

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 08:14 AM

i'd bring.....

1. Blondey111
2. Tanzy14
3. Case of Jack Daniels#7

sit back, and let the festivities begin...pitchfork

Lol that's horrible.....:laughing:

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 08:07 AM
Nobody just brings a boat t or yatch with them....love it....rofl

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 08:02 AM

Sparky you are a great person and a great friend...you have a heart of gold and anyone who doesn't know that is a mshenzi.....i will call you to tell you what that means tomorrow ..love ya....:heart:

Do You Know Dhers Have Made Me Google,,Or Urban Dictionary..
More words than,I learned in School,the past yearlaugh laugh

That's not hood language that's another language......rofl

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 09:55 PM
Smoking....hawwwwt

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 09:53 PM
Sparky you are a great person and a great friend...you have a heart of gold and anyone who doesn't know that is a mshenzi.....i will call you to tell you what that means tomorrow ..love ya....:heart:

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 09:40 PM
Sparkly Hot....

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 09:39 PM
Edited by Tanzy14 on Wed 08/06/14 09:40 PM
Next trip back a pack of my boy shorts...ya knowpitchfork :laughing:

A jet ski

A tent.....its cold out here...tears

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 09:34 PM
Yes yes yes....asleep asleep