Community > Posts By > Zofelia

no photo
Sun 09/03/17 08:25 AM
Date whomever you choose. I always have. I find interracial dating and relationships interesting. But also, same race relationships are. Just depends on who you are attracted to, and them to you. I have never chosen to be with a man just because of his race. I was married to a black man, but have been single for many years and all of my relationships and dating has been with men not of my race. Just a matter of choice who you choose to be with.

no photo
Fri 09/01/17 10:16 AM
Dating is fun at any age. Look at me! I'm still doing it.

no photo
Fri 09/01/17 10:01 AM
I've dated and been in relationships with much younger men, with no problem. Just depends on the two involved and what they are looking for.
It's the level of maturity and compatibility that matters. However, I would never have married a much younger man. My husband was 12 years older than me. In my dating and relationships after I became single, I was not looking for marriage, so I did not see where age mattered that much.

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 09:05 AM
Edited by Zofelia on Wed 08/30/17 09:07 AM
I'm sorry. I had to laugh when I saw this! A 55 year old man is old?? Anyway, sure hope you find that old geezer you are looking for.

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 08:55 AM
To me, age is just a number. And each year is a new blessing. I'm probably the oldest one here, but I don't feel it. A man, younger by far, than me, told me that just watching me dance makes him tired.

It's not how old you are, but how old you feel. When you feel old, get up and dance! If you can. I do it for exercise. I do it wherever I go that has music. I do it for fun. Don't just sit around feeling old! That's what makes you just fade away. I actually feel guilty sometimes when I see so many folks much younger who can't do nearly as much as I still can.

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 08:31 AM
Old age, as long as you are healthy and able to get out and about, is what you make it. When I arrived at an age where dating and relationships were not that easy to come by, I adjusted my lifestyle to finding ways to make up for that. I started volunteering more. I started a club for like minded people in my age group. I take exercise classes, etc.
Now, life is as much fun, or more, than ever. I stay active, involved socially, and I still have things I love doing alone. I still have fun on dating sites and occasionally meet men to date, but that is not a priority.

I guess it may depend on where you live, what you are looking for, and whether or not you are just willing to stay lonely, or actively doing something to alleviate that.

no photo
Tue 08/29/17 10:45 AM
I'm thinking about what I'm going to have for lunch, and why did I just eat a big bowl of ice cream, and that I am going to be so mad at myself if I get on the scale and see an extra pound or two in the morning.

no photo
Tue 08/29/17 10:37 AM
If he has given you any indication that he likes you, I would think probably okay. As long as you are prepared for rejection, should that happen. Back in my day, it would have been a big No! Even now, at my advanced age, I would never ask a man out. But I realize that my ideas on dating are way outdated. So, you should probably pay attention to what the young folks on here say about it.

no photo
Tue 08/29/17 10:15 AM
Since my marriage ended many years ago, most of my relationships and dating have been interracial. It just happened that way. Race has never been an issue with me whether it was just friends or more. I can't see where the color of skin even enters into it. Date whomever you want. Love whomever you want.

no photo
Tue 08/29/17 09:52 AM
My advice would be to start dating other men. That is the best way to get over a failed relationship, especially since he was the one who let you go, as opposed to you letting him go. You say he went back to his first love, so obviously he never loved you anyway. Seems to me you are better off without him. He has someone else, so why would you need to wait before you start looking? I know most are telling you to take some time. He sure didn't. Why should you?

no photo
Mon 08/28/17 11:00 AM
I have not found that technology takes the place of real conversation when people are together in a social situation. I, and the people I know, still get together, have great conversation, face to face. If you are meaning when you are communication with someone you have not yet met, I think it is great to get to know them to a certain extent before actually meeting.
Guess it would depend on what situations you are referring to.

no photo
Sat 08/26/17 09:29 AM
A real man is one who is true to himself. On dating sites, so many pretend to be something they are not. A real man is who you are, and that eventually comes out. If you cannot be happy with who you are, trying to live up to what one expects a "real man" to be, probably won't work. Deep down, one cannot change who they are.

no photo
Sun 08/20/17 05:05 PM
We should get around 91%. I have not been able to find any glasses or viewers. Guess I waited too late to look, and they are all sold out around here! I will make a pinhole projector. Hope it works. I have found different instructions on how to make them.

no photo
Sun 08/20/17 11:13 AM
Of course love still exists!! I have so much love in my life! My family! They shower me with love on a daily basis. Is there a special man in my life? Not at the moment. But, looking back, I can say I have had my share of love and romance from some very special men, and I hold those memories dear. But I don't live in the past. If it comes my way again, I will gladly accept it. But love comes in so many different forms. Don't ever give up on love. It may come when you least expect it. Live in the moment. Be happy from moment to moment.

no photo
Sun 08/20/17 10:52 AM
It may be, that like most people, they look for one who can participate on their level. I am very active and I look for men who can keep up with me.
Men who have physical disabilities, in some cases, would just slow me down or not be able to keep up. I expect some men to not be interested in me because of my age. I understand that. So I look for men in or near my own age group. But they also have to be on a physical level compatible with me. Maybe you should go for men who are also disabled.

no photo
Sun 08/20/17 10:06 AM
When I was a "girl", money never mattered to me as long as a man had a good means of support. I've always had my own. Now that I am much older, it still doesn't matter to me. I would say to you that if a woman was looking for a husband, and possibly wanting to have a family with you, considering your financial status would make sense to me. You would at least need to have as much as she does and not depend on her for your support. And I would add, you should be able to afford to take her on dates.

no photo
Mon 12/26/16 10:27 AM
Edited by Zofelia on Mon 12/26/16 10:32 AM
So how would you know if it's what you want or not, until you try? Life is about taking chances. Or you could just sit on the sidelines and let life pass you by. Whether you meet from a dating site or by chance in real life, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

no photo
Mon 12/26/16 10:16 AM
Dating and being in relationships with younger men has worked great for me. I guess it would depend on what type of relationship you're looking for. Mine were never meant to result in marriage. Been there, done that. So I don't see how age would matter, as long as both are of legal age and on the same page.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 12:48 PM
It's hard to tell anymore! I'm assuming there are real people looking.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 12:39 PM
Real love means different things to different people. Doing everything together has not been my idea of real love! I don't think anyone can answer that question about anyone other than themselves, and what their experiences have been.

Previous 1 3