Community > Posts By > seahawks

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/17/14 06:44 PM

I have never believed in "soul mates". And "love-at-first-sight" is hard for me to believe in also. There're too many people in the world for me to wrap my head around those ideas. I have never felt I found my soul mate, or fallen in love-at-first-sight. Thoughts?
well if there are to many people to wrap yur head around those ideas. how bout wrappin yur legs around my head? laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker :wink:

lol...another naughty one....tsk tsk...:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
hehehe

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/17/14 06:39 PM

I have never believed in "soul mates". And "love-at-first-sight" is hard for me to believe in also. There're too many people in the world for me to wrap my head around those ideas. I have never felt I found my soul mate, or fallen in love-at-first-sight. Thoughts?
well if there are to many people to wrap yur head around those ideas. how bout wrappin yur legs around my head? laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:20 PM
I sure hope the young lad that you accidently on purpose, fell onto laugh laugh :wink: is taking care of you in this time of need .!!

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:13 PM

shoes------------ shoes ---------------shoes, and followed up with a bottle of wine to celebrate those purchases .!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

And you forgot...MORE shoes...!!
laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:09 PM
shoes------------ shoes ---------------shoes, and followed up with a bottle of wine to celebrate those purchases .!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 08/15/14 09:19 PM

Would you ever date or marry a dancer/stripper? Why or why not?
dated a stripper or dancer and I can honestly say, they are human, and she is supporting herself and her horses.!! next question? lol

seahawks's photo
Fri 08/15/14 09:15 PM
cougers r people too.!!;)

seahawks's photo
Fri 08/15/14 09:07 PM
da bears.!!!

seahawks's photo
Fri 08/15/14 08:56 PM

If I woke up being a woman, I'd wish I was back to my male self....grumble
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Fri 08/15/14 08:53 PM
u do look familiarflowerforyou cheers n welcomeflowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Wed 08/13/14 07:06 PM
I think the younger guys like getting there shirts tucked in and there shoes tied the morning after.!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Wed 08/13/14 06:41 PM

Check me girls

...your no fun.
laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Wed 08/13/14 05:47 PM
howzz bout you gals postin real pics of yur lips.!! because these pretzels are makin me thirsty.! laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 10:44 PM

don't sweat it
ask weird questions
something she hasn't heard before
..hmm.. something like.
if I showed up wearing a giant teddy bear costume.. on our first date..
.. and if I brought one for you to wear.
. would you put it on and go out for dinner with me...hmm

she said weird,
you just described every friday night in the yukon...
laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 10:34 PM

don't sweat it
ask weird questions
something she hasn't heard before
..hmm.. something like.
if I showed up wearing a giant teddy bear costume.. on our first date..
.. and if I brought one for you to wear.
. would you put it on and go out for dinner with me...hmm
laugh laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 10:03 PM

he is 4... its 12:15am and he is still going strong riding his little electric car all over the house all zippity doo da here... im guessing the king size kitkat and the bottle of livewire mountain dew was a bad idea???? hmmmmm.......
laugh laugh laugh laugh

dont laugh my friend... he is on his way to your house now as we speak!!! lmao :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
surprised surprised laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:32 PM

well im stuck here on business and lost my passport, my grandmother needs surgery on her prostate and my uncle's nephew's sister's cousin is out of milk and eggs.... please send $500 us dollars via western union and i promise to love you forever....

if you can send me 200.00 first, (as a show of good faith) i'll be sure to get the 500.00 right out to you.

i can not send money at this time as im working over here in nigeria as an engineer. i live in new york, new york, usa and i have lost my passport and can not get home. but when i get home, i will gladly have you come to my mansion and my faithful servants will give you the money back in return. please hurry grandmother's prostate is really hurting her and i fear she may have to have a tonsilectomy if we dont hurry! best regards.....
this is where mail bombs come in handy.!!!laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:26 PM

he is 4... its 12:15am and he is still going strong riding his little electric car all over the house all zippity doo da here... im guessing the king size kitkat and the bottle of livewire mountain dew was a bad idea???? hmmmmm.......
laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:20 PM

so I should put off penis reduction surgery?laugh

don't be crazy here whoa
laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:05 PM

aug 20th here not far from virgo, my sister is the 30th she is virgo
Ok ..cool,lol you can teach me alot about that stuff,i just have basic undetstanding of it mostly about the traits of people!

Scorpios don't need to care about any other sign...smokin
devil devil :wink:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25