Hiiii ((((hawk)))))waving
Didn't mean to litter your thread..just saying..yo..smile2
cheers yur sweetness, hiya be flowerforyou

Awwww...I love being called ...sweetness...love
I am good..Thank youflowers
flowers

seahawks's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:19 PM

Okay, I'm back with another topic for your Brains....
Now lets say you live in a big city like New York, Philadelphia, los Angeles, Chicago, or even Miami, & you single rather you seeking dating, just friends, or relationship ,sexual encounters hell even marriage. Do people today want love anymore or is it about a casual sex. Don't get me wrong I like great sex, I like to date for the hopes to elevate to something more special but the politics of dating today seems far more " Play by Ear" or" Lets Have sex then we can talk about us being together". So what I want to know is "Is Love still factor today or casual sex is the new courting,( example we just have fun then we see if we compatible or if its not broken don't fix it mentality?". Give me your thoughts on this one ( oh Shot outs to all who living this topic....)

I think the problem today is that people overthink things. Example: Your OP was a little lengthy for me to read. lol

laugh :tongue: laugh :tongue: laugh
laugh laugh flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:13 PM

Hiiii ((((hawk)))))waving
Didn't mean to litter your thread..just saying..yo..smile2
cheers yur sweetness, hiya be flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:08 PM
greenbaywaving waving waving waving :wink:

seahawks's photo
Fri 12/26/14 11:33 PM

What will you do if you found out the your gf having cyber sex before?? Will she do it again behind my back??? Plscomment.
I WOULD BE SO MAD I WOULD BUST A NUT.!!

seahawks's photo
Fri 12/26/14 11:17 PM

They say they don't like playing games, yet in order to have sex with them you got to play their silly games. You can't just walk up to a woman and ask if she wants to have sex. No, you got to pretend that sex is the last thing on your mind, and instead chat with them for hours, days, even months about irrelevant stuff before you can bang em. And the most annoying thing about all this is that women want it too. They must really enjoy seeing men go to all that trouble. The worst ones are the religious types. Gawd don't they know how to drag it out! They're not so innocent as they make out.
I THINK YOU WERE BREAST FED WAY TO LONG AS A CHILD .!! :):wink:

seahawks's photo
Fri 12/26/14 11:11 PM
so sorry for your loss pink bunny, may he RIP.!!flowers

seahawks's photo
Fri 12/26/14 11:01 PM

Hi guys..

How do we know that she is a virgin or not.... Also how about men!
well I guess if she rides a train , shes no longer a virgin over there.!!huh

seahawks's photo
Sun 12/07/14 06:51 PM

"Being single" and "being available [to you]" are two completely different things, OP.

drinks

sure would be nice to find you under my xmas tree with a ribbon anywhoo.!!! :)

seahawks's photo
Tue 11/04/14 06:17 PM

What is an activity partner :-)
setting clocks to daylight savings time.!laugh laugh :wink: :tongue:

seahawks's photo
Tue 11/04/14 06:08 PM

Waiting sucks frustrated
yur a brat.!!!laugh laugh flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Tue 11/04/14 05:58 PM

"why is it nt easy to get a sugar mummy"

... because most women are smart!
laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker :wink: yur pretty and smart :wink:

seahawks's photo
Fri 10/31/14 07:09 PM

Does older women, younger men work out in the long run?
well im not gonna run very long, but im willing to give it a shot.!! laugh laugh flowerforyou drinker :wink:

seahawks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 07:06 PM

None of the above.

While I understand others' need/desire for it, personally, I've never associated pain/humiliation/degradation with making love/having sex/****ing.

<----- Is A-OK with "vanilla", providing it's *well done*. :angel:

:wink: :wink: :tongue: flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:41 PM

Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm a mama's boy and proud of it. I'm 19 and live with my parents still. We come from a matriarchal home. My great grandmother is the head of the family. She only sees men as the ones who pay the bills and carries the shopping bags. Now, I love my mom, she loves me. The thing is, most girls get jealous over that, they want to be the only woman in "their" man's life. But if you've seen the old Wyatt Earp movie, you know that "Blood is family. All others are strangers. Wives may come and go. Blood is thicker then water." And all that Jazz. I say, if she can't get along with my family, I'm a part of that family and that means she's not getting along with me. Also, I see different levels of "Mama's boy-ism", if he's brushing her hair and she is not in a body-cast, that is too far, a 5 out of 5. I say I'm a 2 or 3 out of 5.
Great points!!:thumbsup: drinker
ok now my skin is a lamp shade im outta here.!!! laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:15 PM

now after u see the word "sex"...why there is too much viewers when the sex is just written ????

We like to see the look on the face of the person who's just discovered "sex" for the first time.

Brings back fond memories for most of us who use our cherry as a tail light, now.

tongue2

laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:11 PM

MIL's are evil!
ty laugh flowerforyou :wink:
whats the definition of happiness.? seein yur mother inlaws picture on the back of a milk carton.!laugh laugh :wink:
Lol so coldrofl rofl

A pharmacist tells a customer, 'In order to buy arsenic you need a legal prescription. A picture of your mother-in-law just isn't enough.
laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker :wink:

seahawks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:04 PM
hello n welcomeflowers

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25