Tue 10/14/14 09:38 PM

Give me a minute ... kind of busy at the moment waving

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 09:34 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:36 PM

I'm a really "bad ho"...terrible, in fact.

I'm always breaking their $100 bills. sad

laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:29 PM

Hai!!! waving

<--- "Bad ho"
i'll take one.!!!laugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:26 PM

Where's the dude at that hates grapes?!?

laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker :wink:

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:23 PM
don cherrylaugh laugh laugh not that bad of a guy.!!!!

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:19 PM

I hate grapes! I can't stand grapes! I loathe grapes! All kinds of grapes! I hate purple grapes! I hate green grapes! I hate grapes with seeds! I hate grapes without seeds! I hate them peeled and non-peeled! I hate grapes in bunches, one at a time, or in groups of twos and threes! I ****ing hate grapes!
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:15 PM

I hate being able to tell a woman, "Hey! Nice t*ts!". I mean....when did that go out the window?:tongue:
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:03 PM

I like mature man very much and I eagerly want to do sex with mature man, so please advice or guide me how to get ready a man for sex

I want comments from man from age 35 to 50.......laugh
if you give me my Tonka trucks back, I will be ready to give you sex.!!laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:54 PM

at . least they're leaving you messages..
.all they ever leave me, Are little brown bags on fire....so annoying

Put a photo of recycle bins. Perhaps they shall use them and stop leaving those brown bags?
I do not get even that. No messages. Nothing. Oh well...sad2

laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:53 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

hi there!
just new,,
hoping to find the "Love of my Life" through this site!
:heart: :heart:

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:51 PM

^^^^^ Do you know this one? :laughing:

Yeah...I do. I especially "know" this part:

"...All us boys just want to play
All us boys won't run away."

Maybe because I always believe a man when he says, "I'm not interested in being in a serious relationship/getting married" and proceed accordingly from there.

Not my fault if "The Bad Boy" decides he wants to stick around, after all.if I was to stick around, would there be chocolate chip cookies ?laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou :wink:

:angel:

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:37 PM

xactly cheers

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:36 PM

I bet Seahawk is viewing my profile right now wondering where we know each other from :banana:
drinker drinker drinker hey stranger.!! how ya be

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:31 PM

Be honest please,ladies,if you love your man very much,and something happens to "IT",you both go to the doctor and Doc says I'm reallysorry but" IT"will never work again,what would you do?And guys in your case,visa versa!:cry: love
well then I say sorry doc , bu its up to me and my tongue now.!!! laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:27 PM

I sense moderator action happening at any moment now.
me2 lol oops:wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:16 PM

Since I stay in stealth I perv all the time and no one knows it............bigsmile

But actually if they are in the forums it is normally to see the picture they have posted better. Or if they do not have a picture up of themselves I tend to check out the profile to remember what they look like...whoa slaphead
:tongue: :tongue: did u get my dirty pics yet? laugh :wink:

Damn it did you send them to the wrong number again???????slaphead
laugh laugh frustrated frustrated :wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:11 PM

Since I stay in stealth I perv all the time and no one knows it............bigsmile

But actually if they are in the forums it is normally to see the picture they have posted better. Or if they do not have a picture up of themselves I tend to check out the profile to remember what they look like...whoa slaphead
:tongue: :tongue: did u get my dirty pics yet? laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:07 PM

I wonder what is on the mind of those Minglers who periodically view my profile without any attempt to make a contact.

Are they trying to get an attention and make me ask them what brings them back?

Did you have such an experience?

Does it feel like stalking?
It does to me.huh
I FELT SO USED WHEN I WAS VIEWED MULTIPLE TIMES, THEN I THOUGHT HEY THIS FEELS GOOD.!! laugh laugh drinker

You have a photo in your profile. That's fair. Those who have ASK ME FOR A PHOTO and an empty profile, just browse, do not participate in this forum and for some reason often come back to see my profile.

It just doesn't feel right. That's all.
I was just tryin to get a laugh. im sorry if yur getting lottsa creeps. cheers missy flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:00 PM

I wonder what is on the mind of those Minglers who periodically view my profile without any attempt to make a contact.

Are they trying to get an attention and make me ask them what brings them back?

Did you have such an experience?

Does it feel like stalking?
It does to me.huh
I FELT SO USED WHEN I WAS VIEWED MULTIPLE TIMES, THEN I THOUGHT HEY THIS FEELS GOOD.!! laugh laugh drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25