Community > Posts By > seahawks

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:02 PM

(((kate))) I've been lazy for about 2 mos... I am paying for it... It stinks that age dictates activity necessasry when you really don't have the energy you had while young and thin... grumble
still look very hot to me .!!!:tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:59 PM

upside:

I can do whatever the hell I want

Downside:

I can do whatever the hell i want.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:53 PM
laugh
I'd pay money to see seahawks giving RKISIT a butt massage! :laughing:
me 2love laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:51 PM

I'd pay money to see seahawks giving RKISIT a butt massage! :laughing:
behave ya brat.!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:49 PM

Well laugh I got called a 'fat azz' today by someone on another site. He contacted me first... and when I told him that I was currently talking with someone and want to see where that went.. he resorted to calling names.

So just block them... and just be glad to know that you avoided a jerk!
well bring that fat azz over here for a nice massage.!!!laugh :tongue: flowerforyou :wink:

OoOoO! I love butt massages!
hehehe love givin them .!!!laugh :tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:
cool when can i set up an appointmentdrool drinker
laugh laugh laugh laugh how goes it bro, long time no see.!!drinker
i missed you man good to see ya arounddrinker
cheers mate.!!!!drinker drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:48 PM

Well laugh I got called a 'fat azz' today by someone on another site. He contacted me first... and when I told him that I was currently talking with someone and want to see where that went.. he resorted to calling names.

well bring that fat azz over here for a nice massage.!!!laugh :tongue: flowerforyou :wink:

hehehe love givin them .!!!laugh :tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:
cool when can i set up an appointmentdrool drinker
laugh laugh laugh laugh how goes it bro, long time no see.!!drinker

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:46 PM

seahawks's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:41 PM

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:17 PM
wavingwelcome.!

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:14 PM

huh
ok im sorry tanya, yur a sweetie and i know im wrong when i piss u off oops, am i forgivin.?!!! sad

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:09 PM
theres this girl im datin really like her but she is into xplosives grenades etc , whet should i do continue to see her and see where it goes.? please help.!!! laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 10:53 PM

OK here goes i have been dating this guy for 6 months ( hes pushing engagement tells everyone we meet we are ) i am 9 months pregnant not his kid helping with kid (father ran) he staying at my house tonight because my mom let him i cant sleep with him because of his snoring and he is like on top of me because i have a twin bed and now im up i said to him are u going to sleep hes like ya not even caring i need sleep ( been up since yesterday 8 am and was in hospital most of Christmas eve) i wanna go to sleep in my bed but cant because i cant stand sleeping in the same bed nor being near him wat do i do
he's with you , but not the father yur lucky to have a guy by yur side .!!!! :wink:

How is she lucky to have a unconsiderate guy in her life?

There are plenty of men out there that are considerate and caring that have no problem being with a women with children!

To me, the guy is an @ss! She was just released from the hospital, he should have been sleeping on the floor, so she could rest!
ok sorry didnt didnt read it the right way .!!!

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 10:50 PM

bigsmile

I am all done wrapping the gifts and playing Santa.

Now I am just trying to unwind so I can go to sleep!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
awsome wanna unwrap me now.!!! laugh laugh :tongue: :wink: flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 10:46 PM

OK here goes i have been dating this guy for 6 months ( hes pushing engagement tells everyone we meet we are ) i am 9 months pregnant not his kid helping with kid (father ran) he staying at my house tonight because my mom let him i cant sleep with him because of his snoring and he is like on top of me because i have a twin bed and now im up i said to him are u going to sleep hes like ya not even caring i need sleep ( been up since yesterday 8 am and was in hospital most of Christmas eve) i wanna go to sleep in my bed but cant because i cant stand sleeping in the same bed nor being near him wat do i do
he's with you , but not the father yur lucky to have a guy by yur side .!!!! :wink:

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 08:16 PM

Let's just Print more money?
So the rich become richer,
Poor become even more poor,
An the middle man takes the fallhuh

:laughing:

laugh laugh laugh no chit, have i gotta health plan for you.!!!!laugh frustrated frustrated frustrated

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 08:15 PM
waving hi n welcome,!

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 07:02 PM

You are all invited to my place for Christmas dinner, I will be serving;

Roast turkey, roast beef, roast pork, pigs in blankets (that's chipolatas wrapped in streaky bacon) red beans and rice cooked in coconut milk with herbs and spices.Honey glazed carrots,honey and mustard glazed parsnips, roast potatoes,broccoli, sage and onion stuffing, and gravy. To follow, pineapple tarts, mince tarts, figgy pudding, iced brandy fruit cake, lashings of wine, beer, Baileys........ infact a whole brewery!! laugh laugh laugh

What do you guys have on that side of the pond as a traditional Christmas dinner?

Forgot to mention my sister-in-law is a vegetarian, does anyone know how to make nut cutlets taste anything other than nut cutlets? It's either that or some of Linda Macartney's veggie sausages.

i have a sweet tooth, does that mean i can feast on you.!!! hehehehehe:tongue: :wink: flowerforyou
laugh she is a sweetie! but get in control!laugh
hehehehe ok im thinkin im in control now.!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 07:00 PM

Merry Christmas Kiddies!

Good to see Star back in action.drinker

How's everyone's Christmas Eve going?

cheers mate.!! another ol schooler.!!!drinker drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:58 PM

Merry Christmas Randy!drinker
merry xmas bro, all the best for ya and family.!!drinker drinker