Community > Posts By > seahawks

seahawks's photo
Fri 01/08/10 08:36 PM

mmmmm sausage is very good!!! long as its not too greasy:wink:
im thinkin yur very dirty minded .!!!!laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou :wink: :heart: blushing

seahawks's photo
Fri 01/08/10 08:32 PM

i ate pork once,but i was drunk and felt so sorry for herlaugh laugh drinker
laugh laugh laugh laugh bro u always split my gut.!!!!!!drinker drinker laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 01/08/10 07:18 PM
welcome bro.!!! drinker

seahawks's photo
Fri 01/08/10 07:15 PM

Just taking a moment to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR. And I hope to meet the women I will love and cherish and devour for ever and ever lol. Grrrrr! So drop me a line or message - Donny Drew
love oh i will and i'll bring my kenny rogers greatest hits cd toolove
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 01/08/10 07:01 PM

Where are the Chicks on mingle2 gone?A young,handsome,educated and responsible guy like me as been on mingle2 for several months,yet i am still single and lonely.I think the ladies should start mailing the guys and not just sit back and fold their arms waiting for the guys to make the first move.If you are out there,I am available.Thanks
maybe "chicks" you be lookin for are bein protected by the "rooster", try another pen lol.

Yeah, he really should have said "dames."

laugh laugh laugh lex bro.!! howzzya be.?drinker

Hey, Hawkeroo! I missed ya, buddy!

I'll be fine as soon as I get out of Indianastan and completely change my life around. Maybe....?

laugh laugh i hearya cheers mate, good to see ya .drinker

seahawks's photo
Fri 01/08/10 06:56 PM

Where are the Chicks on mingle2 gone?A young,handsome,educated and responsible guy like me as been on mingle2 for several months,yet i am still single and lonely.I think the ladies should start mailing the guys and not just sit back and fold their arms waiting for the guys to make the first move.If you are out there,I am available.Thanks
maybe "chicks" you be lookin for are bein protected by the "rooster", try another pen lol.

Yeah, he really should have said "dames."

laugh laugh laugh lex bro.!! howzzya be.?drinker

seahawks's photo
Fri 01/08/10 06:52 PM

seahawks's photo
Sun 01/03/10 02:10 AM

tell me what you think and message if interested ;)
when i come outta this coma from those pics, ya i'll message ya .!!!! laugh :wink: drool laugh

seahawks's photo
Sat 01/02/10 09:49 PM

...will you NOT do again this year! :tongue:
start a silly thread, where i will dampen a gals panties.!!!

seahawks's photo
Sat 01/02/10 09:23 PM
so i guess i have no time to tuck it in my pants.!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker laugh

it was a good thing tanya, was tryin to be funny but i guess im gonna not be able to quit my day job.!!! laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

I was just confused.
so am i , lottsa spiced rum.!!!!

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:16 PM

Awwwwww, your not alone, were all here for ya..:heart:

Thank you for the fairy... they are my favorite! :heart:

Somehow I knew that...flowerforyou

flowerforyou

Well.... my name does mean russian fairy princess! :wink:
aww thnx alott, ya just ruined my fantasy. now whatta my gonna do with this lump now.!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

spock
it was a good thing tanya, was tryin to be funny but i guess im gonna not be able to quit my day job.!!! laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:12 PM

Awwwwww, your not alone, were all here for ya..:heart:

Thank you for the fairy... they are my favorite! :heart:

Somehow I knew that...flowerforyou

flowerforyou

Well.... my name does mean russian fairy princess! :wink:
aww thnx alott, ya just ruined my fantasy. now whatta my gonna do with this lump now.!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:09 PM

why are there so many crazy and stupid chicks out there? Where are all the normal, intelligent, good looking, interesting ones?
thnx 2 u they may not come round .!!! one word SKIPPY.!!!huh

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:07 PM

thanks sea and romeo! flowerforyou
yw hun.!!! its nice to know where here for each other.!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:05 PM

Not bummed out either

Spending time with my lil ones

It's all good
right on bro, thats what its all bout.!! cheers bro.!!drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:01 PM

Sorry to leave ya P.

Im offa here.

Wrist is hurtin and well, just gonna eat some ice cream and throw a movie in I guess.

2009 can goto hellifiknow, for all i care.

happy new years all.

bye.
night hun.!!! all the best in the new yr.!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:00 PM

bummed that they at home and single? ohwell
aww dont be sad hun.!!! huggzzflowerforyou flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 09:57 PM
cheers.!!!!!drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/31/09 09:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh cheers n happy new year all my fellow minglers love ya all.!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker