Community > Posts By > seahawks

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:34 PM

When running into ex's what do they nsay to you......

Mine either say

1- I f uck ed up or

2- your the one I think about when I jack off (WTF)

anyways anyone got any?
when i see you my wallet feels lighter.!!!!laugh laugh frustrated

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:32 PM

Personally, I'm more attracted to the blue collar type.

Yeah! Give me a man who works with his hands bigsmile
so ya wanna make clay pots with u in lingerie listenin to "unchained melody" so be it .!!! laugh :wink: flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:30 PM

What makes you think that these women with degrees would require you to talk math? They will have colleagues to talk shop with. After working in the shop all day, would a mechanic expect his girlfriend to talk fuel injection? No, they would have other things to talk about.

People want connection, conversation, attraction...and that can't be summed up neatly in a pretty parchment and letters after your name.

I think the pedigree matters less than you think.
i think just hearin art gurls voice would give me all the fullfillment i would need .!!!:wink:

Hey stranger! Where've you been?

...and that is easy enough to arrange you know ... flowerforyou
i be good hun, good to see n hear ya cheers.!! huggzzzn nibbles.!:wink:

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:29 PM

Keep in mind that a lot of people are in stealth mode.

Join in the forums and get to know members

i'd like you to meet another one.!laugh flowerforyou devil :wink:

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:27 PM

Posting? Are you referring to the forums? The forums are jumping with many posts everyday.

If you are referring to profiles then stop looking at profiles as your only means of possibly meeting someone and join the forums to meet the active members! It's better on this side of Mingle. :thumbsup:

and she is one of my fantasy wives.!!!!flowerforyou devil devil :tongue: pitchfork

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:21 PM

What makes you think that these women with degrees would require you to talk math? They will have colleagues to talk shop with. After working in the shop all day, would a mechanic expect his girlfriend to talk fuel injection? No, they would have other things to talk about.

People want connection, conversation, attraction...and that can't be summed up neatly in a pretty parchment and letters after your name.

I think the pedigree matters less than you think.
i think just hearin art gurls voice would give me all the fullfillment i would need .!!!:wink:

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:14 PM

Hello!! I know I haven't been here for a long time, so I just want my friends here to know I am STILL ALIVE!! lol!!:heart: flowers smooched I love you all!! I haven't forgotten you!!smooched
cheers i remember ya , and all the best to you. its so cool comin back here and seein ol peeps from years gone bye.!! drinker

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:11 PM

i got 10 views from mingle, im really freakin out here .!! laugh laugh

Sea....I view you all the time.....devil :banana:
sweety how the hell ya bin, i have bin off here for some time, and thnx for yur sweetness on viewin me ,had i known i woulda removed more clothing .!!! laugh laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:09 PM

I was actually kinda excited to see I had 12 views, then got let down when none of them spoke English in their profiles.laugh
i know so did i when i realised they were all guys .!! laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:07 PM
ive found 6 wives ,and 3 part time gf's this site rocks man .!!laugh

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:05 PM

seahawks's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:01 PM
im willin to overlook the crotch grabbers, altough frustrating, im willing to over look that.!!laugh laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:03 PM

i find that if i fail to xcite her in the bedroom, i'll take her shoe shoppin, talk about multiple orgasm's.!!!! laugh how the hell has everybody bin, its been so long away from this site wow.

A man who appreciates a ladies shoes is uberhot flowerforyou
:tongue: flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Sat 08/07/10 11:50 AM
i find that if i fail to xcite her in the bedroom, i'll take her shoe shoppin, talk about multiple orgasm's.!!!! laugh how the hell has everybody bin, its been so long away from this site wow.

seahawks's photo
Fri 02/26/10 04:04 PM

what do they do? or say? what do you look for?.. never ran across one for i have noticed right away before.. within 2 emails.. so when it goes further than that what do they do or say? what are the red flags?

Right away they give their number or e-mail address

And want to talk to you right away
whats right away darling?

Like they just want to talk on the phone and stuff

And you barely know them spock
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey Sea , waz up bro?

Long time no see

Where ya been? drinker
hey bro bin good , checkin out olympics etc.!! good to see ya .!! cheers

seahawks's photo
Fri 02/26/10 03:57 PM

what do they do? or say? what do you look for?.. never ran across one for i have noticed right away before.. within 2 emails.. so when it goes further than that what do they do or say? what are the red flags?

Right away they give their number or e-mail address

And want to talk to you right away
whats right away darling?

Like they just want to talk on the phone and stuff

And you barely know them spock
laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 02/26/10 03:39 PM

All I have to do is give them my credit card number and they'll ship the woman of my dreams directly to my house !:banana:
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 02/26/10 03:36 PM

Do you think dating was easier when you were younger or easier now that you are older?
not much different the women are still just as crazy as they were back then,they are just olderdrinker
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 02/26/10 03:35 PM

when they wanna increase my penis size, maybe if they sent reduction pills i could be fooled .!!! lmaolaugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:44 AM

Going to Canada bigsmile
:wink: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou