Community > Posts By > Happiness2U

no photo
Wed 08/05/15 09:02 PM
YAY Pink!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 08:33 PM

I'm fed up with having to jump through hoops just to get laid. It amazes me how guys don't seem to mind bending over backwards all the time. I can understand the ugly guys having to put in the work but when women expect me to aswell well they can forget it because there is no way I am going to demean myself like those suckers. I'm very good looking and I know women find me attractive but still they expect me to take them out and entertain them first.

Wow! I haven't been on Mingle in ages and then it's just like Deja Vu! Misty's Lament... Hahaha! tongue2

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:14 PM

waving

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:13 AM
Feeling grateful. Who woulda thought we would be praying for rain in a rainforest. Thank goodness it arrived this morning. Hopefully it will rain enough to get the drought and devastating forest fires under control.

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:52 PM

HI Mikey babe...
I want to thank you for the endless things you do for me, those little things but means so much to me ..
I want to thank you for loving me, even when i am certainly the biggest pain in the azz you could imagined..
For the wake up call every morning..
For being so patient with me specially when Im being stubborn and refuse to admit that I'm wrong.. ( even though I difinitely am)
For making time for me when i know you would rather be working..
For every time you tell me I look beautiful even when my hair looks like it could nest a small family of birds..lol
For lifting me up and never knocking me down..
For always encouraging me to do my best..
For always. Believing in me even when when I can't even believe in myself..
For putting a smile in my face when the only thing I want to do is cry into a gallon of ice cream..
For making me feel like I'm perfect when I know I'm far from it..
For loving me through all my nonsense..
For letting me Love you and loving me just the same..
But most of all thank you For being you..

I Love you honey..smooched

:heart: So sweet. Lucky couple. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:47 PM

Religion is the belief in Santa Claus .. A reward for being good and punishment for being bad .. Laughing . It is based on deception and illusion .

^^^ This...With the good and bad presented in an everchanging agenda... Hiya Blondey! waving

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:14 PM

How long would you say ...it takes to really know someone

For what?

Knowledge is only relevant when it has a purpose towards something.

How long it takes to know someone...well enough to know you want to
date them?

How long it takes to know someone...to accept them?

How long it takes to know someone...to want to marry them?

How long it takes to know someone...to have them parent your children?

How long it takes to know someone...to tell if you want to risk having sex with them?

How long it takes to know someone...to tell them you love them?

Other than that, people aren't static objects that you can come to know absolutely.

People don't even know themselves.

And people that say they do? They don't. They just want to manipulate you into believing they do.
At best they only know certain things about themselves, which may be completely different than what other people come to know.

People can't know themselves. They're too biased having had to develop and maintain a social facade since birth, and try to be "good" people.

Forgot...
If people can't know themselves, they will never accept the possibility that others might know more about them than they do.

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 12:07 PM

Celebrity Infinity in port yesterday...Headed your way now, SitkaRains.

Looks like a nice ship. Wish I could have climbed aboard but there was a police presence...Alaska cruise is on my bucket list though. Maybe next year.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 07:16 PM
From 2003 - 2012 Baltimore averages 248 murders per year. In 2015 there have been 122 murders to date... Sounds like they are right on track.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 03:14 PM
I don't know about now but didn't the Irish have a period of mourning where the women practiced "keening" (lengthy high pitched wailing and crying) before the wake was held...?

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 02:51 PM

in a word.......convenience

Argo nailed it...er..ah...I mean said it best...:angel: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 09:32 PM

.. well one should live life.. as though you may get hit by a bus tomorrow I guess..lol

This moment is all we have...flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 09:31 PM
You cannot be reasonable with an unreasonable person.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 09:15 PM
(((((Storm!))))) flowers

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 12:42 PM

Rather insensitive and insulting...imho...noway

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:25 PM
Ohhhh...3 weeks is almost here... I hope there is something special happening for you two!

flowers

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:13 PM

Debbie, are you joining my gang?

Yak it up, John, yak it up. *tearing up, urmmm, reconsidering your application for gang membership*

Fine!

I'll start my own gang pffft whoa

Cool!
We are right behind you.
No, no need to look back..

Right! The art of thuggery is never looking back

You're in Soufie! but who's "we"? I need to patch em over too before she does

So far I think we're leading, debbie is much too nice to be any good in her gang of thugs smokin

Hellz yeah! Patch me up! :banana: drinker shades :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:34 AM

((((((2K)))))) waving flowers :banana:

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:30 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:29 AM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25