Community > Posts By > k8487

k8487's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:52 PM
Just a note Telephone man, I really appreciate your comments.

You are a wonderful brother in Christ.

k8487's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:44 PM
There is a saying "Your life was a gift from God to you, and what you do with your life is a gift from you to God. What type of gift are you giving?

Because when I look at myself, I am nothing and there will never be a gift I can give that would be sufficient to the Lord. This is what the Lord put on my heart. I do tend to mispell words.

Here was my answer, I prayed long over this. This as you can see it was a Sunday morning.

Good Morning, Heavenly Father, Good Morning Jesus, Good Morning Holy Spirit, I give to you this morning, this day the GLORY IS YOURS, I relinquish all control over it, for I have no power. I give myself completely, I have nothing, I own nothing, I give it all to you. Yours be the power and the glory of the day. And forever. Today is Sunday the day I go and spend with my Christian brothers and sisters , so help me to build them up, strengthen them use me to shine your light, to pray, to laugh, to cry with them. They are my family. It is beautiful outside, sun is shining there is a breeze that gently whispers your name.. Jesus, Jesus sweet Jesus. I remember a saying that I learned years ago, " My life was a Gift from You LORD, what I choose to do with my life is a gift from me to you LORD. I keep asking What kind of Gift am I giving you of my life, has it really been a Gift to you, something I have strived to make the best out of an unselfish act, pure at heart, a life that has Glorified your name loudly in all the universe? Some part of this gift is old ragged, rusty, full of selfish deeds denial, darkness, full of lies and deceit and I crumble at the thought of such a gift, but then your light has appeared, and there is beauty, laughter, beautiful colors, ribbon, bows pearls, woven in and together it makes a beautiful gift, and I understand that what was once ugly was turned into something beautiful because of the light that you have brought to this life. I will strive the rest of eternity to make you proud of me. To glorify your name. So what is the most precious gift? Is a life that has been tattered and torn, sweet and sour, light and dark it has always searched for YOUR SWEET, WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS FACE. You are a part of me forever you are my wonderful Gift, your Glory is revealed through those dark and trying times, because it is your brilliance that Shines, the work you have done in me, the gift you have given to me, woven together makes the perfect gift..

Thank you Jesus, who am I that you should love me so...

k8487's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:30 PM
John 17:15-19
I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

We are to be in the world, to glorify Him, and to be a vessel for His Light, so that it might be revealed to those who do not believe.

I am always in prayer over things, especially in the field I work. We are to be joyful when difficulties come, but we are to be steadfast, and plant our feet firmly on the foundation which is Jesus Christ. Seems the more difficult the world can be, the more I learn about myself and my relationship with my Father.

k8487's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:25 PM
Edited by k8487 on Sun 01/04/09 12:36 PM
I am new to Montana, and I came because I know that God brought me here. I attended a huge church in Tucson, AZ. Was very much apart of everything. I lead praise and worship, I taught an adult Sunday school class, yet something wasn't right. And their main slogan was "We are going to love people to Jesus"

One day I was listening to one of the pastor's preach and I felt this push so I stood up, grabbed my bible and went outside sat at a table and read. Something was missing. Next time this happened, I felt a deep saddness come over me. Everyone was telling me how rude I was being getting up during a sermon. I had to, I was being called to leave.

Then one Sunday morning, I realized what it was, the sermons no longer addressed all of the trinity. Even though we had many groups to join, no one ever cared about who or what was teaching a class, no one was being filled and everyone was comfortable in their sin. When addressed in Sunday school, they would become angry. Even though you were reading out of the bible.

I understood that the Holy Spirit was grieving and I was taken to the book of Revelation regarding the churches and I understood. When a church becomes big, does not necessarily mean it with God's blessings. He will sooner or later bring the church to it's knees. The church had wrapped itself up in inself, glorifying God with their mouths but not their hearts.
Sin was not being addressed as it should be. It was allowed to play itself out and to continue. The Lord will not bless that. I prayed and realized that the Lord was taking me out of the church but also out of Tucson.

I actually found the church I go to now, on the internet, I emailed them and the pastor contacted me right away. It is a church, all of his sermons are from the bible, he does not place his opinions on them, we are taught through the word. Believe me sometimes it can be harsh, but I need discipline without it we stay in our sin. We actually praise and worship the Lord. It's been a nice change. It is a much smaller church, but God has me here for a reason and I am taking it all in, every last bit. We are to be participants, we are to be held accountable and responsible for our own actions.

Goosebumps? I get spirit bumps that last a long time. I am being fed, and I am growing much deeper. I was brought here, and I am glad I came.

Jesus is coming soon, and everything is coming to past.

k8487's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:15 AM
Edited by k8487 on Sun 01/04/09 08:20 AM
I have to agree with Beauty. This is what happens when sin runs your life. You make excuses to sin and sex is the number one. Doesn't anyone believe that making love or having sex is a very beautiful thing and a very sacred act that should be held high and to do that is to honor God.

Why wouldn't you want to have a ceremony to let others know of your intentions and your committment. Why, because you really don't want a committment, you see things down the road, well if I don't like her or him I can just get out. Boy is this so far from the truth. Want to know of great marriages look in the bible, they were never easy. Today we would have took off running from these circumstances, it is so easy to run much more difficult to stay and work it out. And who is being glorified here, come on people wake up to the truth. What part of the bible are you trying to change to fit your wants and desires.

You know it's not about finding the right woman or man it's about being the right woman or man. Get close to the living God and honor Him, first.

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:39 PM
God Bless you and keep you under the shelter of His wings.. Psalm 91 one of my favorite, I sent it to my son who is in Iraq.. Have a wondeful night..

One day God will put that Christian woman into your life. Sometimes we don't realize the reason that we have not found them could be that God has work to do in them as well as ourselves before you meet.

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:33 PM
what do you do sit by that button? But yes you do try and that is good.. bigsmile

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:29 PM

hey! how old are you guys? im new here and i actually feel the same way you do, only im a girl! and im 28 and disabled... such a sad story! :) anyway, let me know if you're interested in getting to know me!

Love you get to know you, happy

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:26 PM
boy you are fast..lol

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:23 PM
Edited by k8487 on Sat 01/03/09 07:25 PM

A committed Christian woman is a woman who wants to do God's will in her life more than she wants to do anything else. I have unfortunately seen that many committed Christian women are afraid to enjoy life because they might commit a sin.

Having true joy and meaning in your life, comes from living the will of God it has nothing to do with worrying about sinning.

You don't know very many Christian woman, because I know from being one, I love life and I enjoy it every day. I am thankful for the here and now. Because I want to stay in the perfect will of God, I spend time with Him, yet live life to the fullest. Unless you are asking Christian women to do unChristian things, most Christian woman love life and do experience joy and want to share that.

I am not trying to be rude. Just wanted you to know I think you're missing something on your end.

Pray about it... flowerforyou

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:16 PM
Edited by k8487 on Sat 01/03/09 07:24 PM

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:54 PM
I can't believe it, I am new to Montana not the Great Northwest, but none of you said anything about it being the best place to Hunt... come on!!! :O). Montana is the greatest place to hunt and just to be!!!!

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:49 PM
I travel to Belt, Havre, Plentywood, all over Montana all the time with my job.

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:47 PM
New to Montana, I live in Great Falls.

k8487's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:45 PM
quite a few, I am new to this area but I meet people every day here and there are many.happy