Community > Posts By > Dennismiller123

no photo
Fri 08/08/14 01:31 PM
The words of this song says it all.

DANCE WITH MY FATHER - Luther Vandross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDxJrggie8

no photo
Fri 08/08/14 05:12 AM

Dude..why should they......your profile....mr nobody...FFS, why would anybody man or woman contact anyone with nothing in their profile.frustrated frustrated

Yeah really! It DOES say he is MARRIED!!noway

busted rofl

Now that's what I call busted :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/08/14 05:07 AM

Over 100 friend requests and some message i have only one friend why? Can any one answer

I would like to share my view.

There are 3 types on people on here.

1. Those who want friends
2. Those who do not want friends just looking
3. Those who are not really bothered.

This is not Facebook where you can get 2,000 fake friends.

To get friends on here I think you need to connect with people. Visit the forum and get your name out there. Post replies to threads. Start a thread. Most importantly before you friend someone try and have a conversation with them and after a few emails than ask the question.

no photo
Fri 08/08/14 04:54 AM

Love,,

A life without love is terrible, love is like oxygen, love is a many splendid things, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love.. :heart:smitten

I second that emotion. That is the answer in a nutshell. Ahhhh, so sweet.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:17 PM
I NEED HELP:

I am so fussy it is unreal. With my ex girlfriend, I settled for second best. She did not have all the things that was on my "Wants List" .

You learn by your mistakes so this time, my "Wants List" has got bigger and I will make sure that the next girl tick all the boxes.

Does anyone know where I can get a good girl? She needs to have transferrable skills that could make her into a good wife.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:04 PM
Wish I did not have to wake up now?

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:54 PM
Doh, is the pope catholic? Sorry wrong question.

Is the sky blue?

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:32 PM

You are so, so beautiful, I can't believe that you like me. I'm scared that you will break my heart so I am not going to ask you out.

idk who she is...but...Go For It!!!:banana: flowers

I know I am a big turkey, gonna wait a while longer.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 03:57 AM
Edited by Dennismiller123 on Thu 08/07/14 03:57 AM
Need I say more. This is why I am here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCurepADK8w

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 03:18 AM
Cunilingus?

He swiftly leaves the room.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:53 AM
Luscious

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:52 AM

OMG!!!!!

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:50 AM

:laughing:

She is very frustrated!!!!

I fancied fish and chips for lunch. She has just put me off.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:25 AM
You are so, so beautiful, I can't believe that you like me. I'm scared that you will break my heart so I am not going to ask you out.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:21 AM
For hypnotizing men with those, luscious, deliciously, edible lips.

RIGHT!!! I said it, I am not a grass.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:18 AM
Edited by Dennismiller123 on Thu 08/07/14 02:04 AM
He charges into the room like a bull. I want to go, I want to go!!!.

A voice speaks from behind the desk. "Slow it down young man, take a deep breath and speak".

"Can I breathe out first before I speak?".

"Yes, if you must, let me ask ..........".

"Save your breath I know the question. I don't need a suit case because I am a nudist".

The gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed, long legged female with big bazookas from behind the desk gasps for breath. She is flushed and as she plays with her hair she speaks. "I am commmiinnngg with you".

He replies, "Sorry love, I would really like Kylie Minogue to come with me. There is nothing better than a live blanket. I also want a solar powered iPhone 6s so that we can order take-away everyday and finally a flare gun so I can signal Richard Branson to come and get me when he is having a party on his island".

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:24 AM

Chicks Can Plumb....

She's welcome to work on my plumbing any day......:thumbsup: tongue2

I AM NOT LEAVING MY HAT ON!!!!!

Just my socks.

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:20 AM
Janet Jackson from Nigeria just messaged me.

She said that she is a "Smooth Criminal" and not a "Dirty Diana" as the press are stating. As far as she is concerned it is either "Black or White".

Should I block her?

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 11:52 PM
He enters the room sheepishly. Shuffling his feet as if he does not want to walk. Head bowed he slowly lifts it upwards and at the same time raises his hand.

excUSE ME!! He stands there frozen like the statue he is not. Someone acknowledges him after 5 minutes. "Can the statue of liberty please speak".

He coughs once, he coughs twice, he coughs thrice before speaking.

Hmmm, hmmmm, "I am scared of girls. They always leave me and I do a runner from them. They do, do, do not tell me the truth and sometimes they take my wallet and buys drink for the two of us. That's not right is it?".

He drops his hand, head bowed again with both hands in his pockets he now leans against the wall with legs crossed looking like the leaning tower of pisa.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 10:31 AM
Women want a man that will always be there for them.