Community > Posts By > Dennismiller123

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 10:20 AM

@Dennismiller123 you make a very good point! Sometimes that can happen. But honestly I haven't received positive responses about my decision to be Celibate until marriage but Hey its my life lol.. thanks for sharing Best wishs

I am sorry, I did not mean to burst your bubble young lady. In this day and age that is not the done thing.

It is so hard to find a virgin these days it is unreal. I went to the supermarket and I even asked the lady at the checkout. I asked her, "Do you have any virgins here?". She looked at me and snarled, "No we haven't, but if you go to the frozen food section you will find something there".

Only joking.

I commend you. What you are doing is good as much as it is rare. I wish you all the best.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:50 AM
Not happy it is raining. Whooops, forgot I was in Manchester.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:45 AM
When my kid hugs me out the blue and gives me a kiss and then say, dad I love you.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:33 AM
AMERICA: Florida. I stayed with family but apart from that the people were very nice. OMG, more friendlier that peeps in the UK. The roads are fantastic, parking spaces, malls, houses, girls it was all good. Just a shame about the speed limit although I did put my foot down going to Key West.

I went to the barbers to get a hair cut and I had to sit at the reception desk because the girl just wanted me to talk to her.

I even went out one night on my own to a sports bar something I would never consider doing in the uk. Sat at the bar in the corner out of the way and boy was I wrong. I made so many friends that night it was unreal. I ended up leaving the bar and travelling to another bar with some of the people I had met.

I found getting numbers from girls very easy because at times I did not have to ask for it. At clubs girls come up to you and talk. This does not happen in the uk. At the beach they really do roller blade in bikinis. It was like heaven, I was there for 3 weeks and I did not want to go home at the end.

I recommend America as a very good holiday destination.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:02 AM
An "Earth Angel".

A girl that is honest and true. Does not lie, cheat (player), someone who can speak it as they see it and feel it.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:58 AM
"Lightening Rod" enough said.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:56 AM
I think I have got Swagger but not like Mick Jagger. He is the original man of Swagger.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:42 AM
Roses are red and violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and I want you.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:39 AM

Cheeky kiss..smooched

Definately a cheeky kiss.

Question: Do you fancy a cheeky kiss and a vimto? ..smooched

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:37 AM
Not bothered. I know my rating.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:35 AM
With older women it is the maturity and experience. Big plus, they have no need to lie.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:33 AM
Hmmmm, ok. Yeap, done it. Not telling you because it may not come true.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:30 AM
Forgiving a girl who has cheated on you ten times and then sharing your last chocolate rolo with her.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:24 AM
"Dunno, what mood are you in today?"

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:23 AM
"SOLD To The Highest Bidder"

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:19 AM
I was a sweet talker from birth. I say things off the cuff and damn, I have to pinch myself because it is all cheese.

"Where did you get those eyes from, your parents must have spent alot of money on you?".

"How long did it take you to get a bum like that? Nice work".

Pick a feature and compliment, it always breaks the ice.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:07 AM
Let Love Last Longer ================>

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:50 AM
Hello has anyone seen Kylie. I am looking for a hook up.

Only, If I could be so lucky, lucky, lucky ........

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:19 AM
Edited by Dennismiller123 on Wed 08/06/14 12:41 AM
I am also new to this site. I think celibacy is a good thing up to a certain point. I have been celibate for some time now and will remain that way until I find the right girl to be monogamous with.

I do not believe in celibacy until married. You need to try the goods before you buy.

What would happen if after marriage one of the partners took a dislike to sex?

Obviously, one partner would end up cheating. Demands for being celibate these days is used to catch and entrap people.

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:16 AM
Edited by Dennismiller123 on Mon 08/04/14 10:18 AM
I don't know what to do!!!!!!