Community > Posts By > Dennismiller123

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:12 AM
On a serious note, introduce yourself to them and find out what they are drinking. Then offer to buy the next round.

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 04:48 PM
Happiness is knowing that you have won the heart of the most beautiful woman in the world and she has committed herself to you forever.

I just hope Cupid is reading this because the pressure is on.

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 08:38 AM
Kick your shoes off and throw you wallet in the middle.

Ps; make sure your shoes and wallet are designer brands.

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 08:27 AM

Do You really like it by DJ Pied Piper

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 06:49 AM
I am here because I am single and scared to mingle.

no photo
Sun 08/03/14 05:40 AM
Edited by Dennismiller123 on Sun 08/03/14 05:40 AM
There are so many pretty girls on this site, I do not know which one has stolen my heart.

Where is Cupid when you really need him.

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:13 PM

Girl entering in a bar.
Man approach to her and ask,what's up darling?
Girl answer: Listen I'm lesbian,I love girls,dream about girls and love s*x with girls.
Girl stand up and leave bar,that moment little kid approaching to man and ask him: sir are you a real cowboy?,man look at him and say,I could swear i was that 10 minutes ago,now i realize I'm lesbian.

:D

ha ha ha ha spot on fella. Rings a bell.

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:00 PM
I cannot even think about something funny to say as it would be irrelevant.

This joke has just twisted up my stomach and put me on the floor.

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 04:16 PM
We all experience "Emotions". It can be bad and at the same time it can also be good. Certain songs make you remember that special someone in your life. It could also remind you of someone from your past. There are songs that make you happy and songs that just make you want to party.

Lets keep this clean people. As per rules of this site please do not post any links for songs that will take you to another website.

All that is required is a small brief, the name of the song and the artist or group/band.

Feel free to comment/debate the chosen songs.

I will start this off, forgive me I have 2 songs to share. The first song reminds me of an ex-girlfriend and the second song is a reminder to myself that I can do anything I put my mind to.

i) END OF THE ROAD - Boyz II Men

ii) I CAN (Acapella) - Brian Harvey

Thank you.

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:46 PM
Miss Right, why do you keep evading me. Am I so wrong?

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:27 PM
I second that emotion. Happiness is looking at a beautiful woman whom you can call your woman. Damn, I wish I was handsome.

no photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:25 PM
Edited by Dennismiller123 on Sat 08/02/14 03:27 PM
Happiness is waking up next to someone who you know truly loves you.

no photo
Sat 06/21/14 10:46 AM
Happiness is knowing the person you love, truly loves you back.

If we all think happy thoughts every day, this world would be a much better place.

no photo
Sat 06/21/14 10:44 AM
Happiness is knowing the person you love, truly loves you back.

If we all think happy thoughts every day, this world would be a much better place.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next