Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:44 AM
...and depends on how horny I am. jk. smooched

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:38 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sun 01/25/15 09:40 AM

What do you do about the little insults? You know, the ones that are subtle so you can't call anyone out on it....do you ignore? bite back?

I tend to think I am taking the high road by ignoring, but then, some say that we need to show a backbone?

I am talking about the little jabs...veiled comments about things like age or weight, hair color, moobs, or the beard that Goof is trying to grow...

what say you?flowerforyou

Belittling, mind games, or all in jest with tongue in cheek?

I see who has my back. flowerforyou flowerforyou

belittling mind games.....people who make assumptions w/out knwing the truth or really anything about you

(tongue in cheek jesting among friends is usually something else pretty normal - not what I mean here)

yes I also value those who have my back and try to return in kind :)

Well Sweetest. I do know what you speaking of. These trolls have been around with alternate profiles for years inhabiting many other forums. I will hunt those clowns down eventually, no, I don't back down, with in reason for the mods. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:35 AM
Hi and Welcome Nick. Is it supper time? waving

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:33 AM

Text?

In Person?

Walk Away ,Dont look Back??

Long Explanation??

Leave And Say Nothing??

Doesn't matter. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:32 AM

What do you do about the little insults? You know, the ones that are subtle so you can't call anyone out on it....do you ignore? bite back?

I tend to think I am taking the high road by ignoring, but then, some say that we need to show a backbone?

I am talking about the little jabs...veiled comments about things like age or weight, hair color, moobs, or the beard that Goof is trying to grow...

what say you?flowerforyou

Belittling, mind games, or all in jest with tongue in cheek?

I see who has my back. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:29 AM

This issue about nice guys has been around before. What i was thinking is...do you think nice girls finish last as well?

I think men want their woman just like woman want their men..to be nice.. but also know when to be bad.. and know just how bad to be.

Correct. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:26 AM

does that not depend on an individual's definition of Intimate? for example, technically, someone interested in dating is looking for a public face to hide loneliness, or is looking for someone to get to know through a series of manipulative mind games, or even just on the market for trial marriage.

Intimate, in my definition, means "I don't want games, too much time wasted when up front shared information can be more helpful in deciding." Encounter simply translates to a person or situation that one "encounters" or finds themselves in/near. Not limited to sex.

some good observations, however, on here in the online world it usually means hook ups as there are other profile options such as "friends" "dating" "marriage"

Men who are honest about wanting only casual sex or FWB are wise to say so. That way they can get what they want and avoid hurting others.

It is important to be very clear and not obfuscate, but I think you do have a point in that it does not hurt to clarify with this man what he wants. She could ask him that much, I agree.flowerforyou

There you have it! Intimate encounters maybe only casual sex. I would need a companionship/relationship with my intimacy however.

Opie would need to decide what her values truly are. Could she live with the decision of changing her standards depending on the outcome? Have to communicate.

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:18 AM
HE dominates my thoughts of fantasy without promise of fiction. He controls my fire and aching. pitchfork blushing huh

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:16 AM

Doesn't choose you as their first option then you shouldn't be around to be there other option...drinks

Oh, Romeo, buck up fella.

Dating is dating. Only one will win. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:56 PM
It's the forum caramel popcorn. Sometimes it's bacon flavored. :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:53 PM
awww, thank you butterfly. That is sweet.flowerforyou flowers :heart: flowerforyou flowers :heart: and hugging on you back!

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:48 PM
Someone who sends me words of comfort. :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:42 PM

Best not to love. Because you're only likely to get hurt. Is it really worth it?

OMG, did you just actually make sense to me? :banana:

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:37 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Wed 01/21/15 04:39 PM
"I Am The Highway"

Pearls and swine bereft of me.
Long and weary my road has been.
I was lost in the cities, alone in the hills.
No sorrow or pity for leaving, I feel, yeah.

I am not your rolling wheels I am the highway.
I am not your carpet ride I am the sky.

Friends and liars don't wait for me,
'Cause I'll get on all by myself.
I put millions of miles under my heels;
And still too close to you, I feel, yeah.

I am not your blowing wind I am the lightning.
I am not your autumn moon I am the night the night.

Yeah!

Well,
I am not your blowing wind I am the lightning.
I am not your autumn moon I am the night... the night.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:04 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Wed 01/21/15 04:05 PM
snow. Pipes busted in my house.

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:03 PM
Like over cooked bacon, already been chewed on.ohwell

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 11:49 AM
Fantasy + fiction = nonexistant

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 08:00 AM
So are you looking for a pooh bear, crap11?

Welcome.

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:49 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Wed 01/21/15 07:58 AM

Dude.....I dunno if you realize this or not but about 91% of women want their hair pulled. Be classy all you want but be ready to get that freak on and smack dat azz behind closed doors. drinks

rofl Thank god one of you is aware of this :laughing:
slaphead
I had this very conversation with my "��guy"�� friend the other day. He was bitching because he thought he had this great first date and he emailed her for a second date and thought he chased her off by being too into her, contacting her too soon and too often. I am going to tell you what I told him. She just wasn't into you dude. Your are buying into the lie, she already had one foot out the door and the story you are being fed about you were too nice or too honest about your feelings or said too much too soon was just a line to protect your feelings. If she really liked you and wanted to see you again or wanted to continue the relationship, guess what? She would have. I challenge one woman to say they dumped a guy because he was too nice, patient, kind, interested, gracious or for being a gentleman or any of the reasons stated. I think it is just an excuse for men not to be nice guys.

I have. A few years ago a con man wanted to put my name on his checking account and hold me responsible for half of assets when he knew a family member was going to sue him.

It's the ulterior motives behind being too nice.
I think you missed the point indifferent and I would hardly call using you being nice.

I think I did not miss the point. He was nice. Too nice. A week after I refused, he was gone.

They say nice guys finish last. Sometimes that's true.

But I happen to believe that patience is still a good thing and something to be valued. we may be guys and masculine and wanting what we want....but sometimes our modes of operation don't work for every woman.

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:35 AM
Fresh air.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25