Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 05:34 AM
people pleaser

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 05:12 AM

its not enough for the sex to be legal,, marriage must also be legal or its considered discrimination,,,

Prolly not going to be legal if she is certifiably tarded.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 05:08 AM
Steel Panther 'Girl From Oklahoma' Acoustic
Hilarius!laugh

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:44 PM
silver dollars

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:40 PM
I hate the word, "dowhat?"laugh

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:17 PM

I have a weird tendency toward the Irish dudes. Not sure what those guys have that I find so appealing-- Ok, I do. They're super laid back, always up for a good time, and rarely very insecure about much of anything... I always (and not intentionally) find them. Bonus: They are so pale, they make my half-Mexican olive skin (that's rather fair considering the genetics I come from), look SUUUUPER tan by comparison, so I get to feel all ethnic by comparison-- without the risk of skin cancer! Win!

Maybe because I hang out in pubs. I hate clubs. I don't need any sweaty strangers within mere inches from my face. Eff that. Get me in a pub with some live music, good beer on tap, and great friends, and I'm happy.

Anyone else notice unintentional patterns in their dating history?

i guess Tim hasn't seen this post yet... luck of the Irish, huh...

welcome to mingle flowerforyou
I'm actually Scottish Moe, but half my family are Irish mate! :smile: drinker

don't you both hate England? lol

Wallace would've made them vote for freedom if they hated England.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:10 PM

to my sis and BFF from my hometown - neither will prolly ever see this:

kacey musgraves

merry go round

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZfj2Ir3GgQ&list=RDJEsEUpk5rU8

I can;t remember the tags, can't find the instructions in the help forum. can someone repost my songs or tell me how?

One page back, I posted directions.

I post songs anonymously and I (possibly they) know who they are meant for. flowerforyou

Cupid De Locke-The Smashing Pumpkins

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:53 PM
Those are not just beheadings. They saw their heads off, taking as long as two minutes. sick

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:32 PM
Depends on who you talk to. Yes, life is hard enough.

I'm not one to fall for strictly looks anyway.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:27 PM

this one?:smile:

rofl

This one. Recent Posts
Derp.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:18 PM

KFC bucket and a donner meat and spicy chicken pizza, between me and the missus earlier.

OMG, poor Donner, hope Blitzen and Rudolph are still kickin.
If they were in the same kebab shop as i got that pizza, they'll be made into pakora, and countless other curries and kebabs by now? Twos up to Santa, eh? laugh laugh

They sell hush puppies from India with kebobs n pizza all in the same shop over there? drinker

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 03:25 PM

KFC bucket and a donner meat and spicy chicken pizza, between me and the missus earlier.

OMG, poor Donner, hope Blitzen and Rudolph are still kickin.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 03:06 PM
laugh flowerforyou

That looks like my face!

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 02:59 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 01/17/15 03:00 PM

yeah thanx for the welcome that's nice :smile: i have never posted on any of these blogs in any of these websites before i might start doing that a bit more i might not i will see how it goes

It's easier for some to post if you start at the 'Recent' link up top. It shows all the posts to threads from all the Community forum. There are blogs around here too. You are posting in a 'thread'. :wink:

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 02:43 PM
Welcome popular Steve to M2. laugh waving

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 02:20 PM

Guns don't kill people but they sure do help . Sex doesn't necessarily define your happiness but well... ya know ...

Why am I suddenly thinking about the "help"? laugh bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:55 PM
Godsmack - 1000hp

I love Godsmack. :heart: drinker

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 12:48 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 01/17/15 12:59 PM

Thanks everyone for your input :thumbsup:

I do have a static wrist band as I build my own circuits (nothing to do with CPUs) especially with cmos ICs, but I made sure I was static free tongue2

I did as was suggested with no success, and now the green LED does not come on any more. I guessing it's the power supply now which was brand new 7 months ago (Diablotec 600W) rant

Would the on board battery cause this if it was bad? I'm not a CPU expert so I really appreciate everyone's help drinker :thumbsup:

Could be the Power Button. Easily replaceable.
Could be the Power Supply~ Check with voltage meter when plugged in.
Could be the CMOS battery is dead. Was the pc losing time before? That would prevent POST, and BIOS from loading.
Could be the hard drive is fried.

That's all I can think of with no error screen messages besides VGA.

There would still be hard drive LED with fried flash BIOS software program.

I'm going with something power or fried HD.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:22 AM

those that think love hurts believe in the pain of not getting what they wanted for them self and call it love.

those shall be extincted.

make sure your definition of love is accurate, or you are not accurate.

what is not accurate, never receives the good results of accuracy.

and unaccuracy, never carries over.

Who is so accurate Davidben? We all are imperfect, but still in need for love. And the most broken of us need the most love. Love is a gift, freely given from us to others without asking if it will be returned back. Not a trade just gift from one soul to another. And if the other respond with love then even if the hell would be around in our hearts would be heaven.
True that love never hurts, only our unfulfilled expectations. But who is so strong and above all to never feel that hurt? We�re not accurate, we�re just humans. And so, so much worth of love. Each one of us!

Love to all :heart:

Very honestly spoken, ((Sea))):heart:

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 06:54 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 01/17/15 06:56 AM

The individual I was refering to in the thread topic and OP has been a member for several years, and it was there first time posting. I noticed a page and 1/2 of friends, which is not anyone's concern personally. And when saying older/senior members welcoming the person - I meant - members, which have been around for a decade - or more - and new members also.

Personally when reviewing a profile I observe as much infomation as possible in deciding my interest and writing a introductory letter. This includs a woman's posting and what they say. I have found many woman in the forum to post intelligent thoughts on multiple subject matter, which is of interest to someone (such as myself) who finds this attractive in a woman. Of course many of us joke and play in the games that are threads and I take this purely as individuals wanting to relax from a busy/stressful day, or week.

Myself reviewing the threads and how people feel in their search is of interest to me, since I have experienced many of the same issues as other members who are searching for a partner. This is what brought this thread to my attention, and why originally created this thread. I have searched abroad in the profiles for possible partners' and took noticed to the - lack of, or increased - profile activities in my search in demographic regions.

I know some about programing and design, but not enough to create either one myself. I review what members say in the threads, about their searches and experiences. How many of us - senior or new members - state a similar post to a bad experience. Before creating this thread I thought about what I have learned (and need to learn) about online dating from many different members, both senior, new, and my own experiences. I put this in the computer and technology topic area, so members with experience in programing and design could help educate us on the possiblity of programing scams. My question to them is: Is it possible to create a sub-program with in a program to address a persons search pattern, and display profiles of members/possible members that interest a person, based upon prior search conditions.

There is more to my thoughts on this subject, but I see no need in explaining, since the post would lose interest to readers.

After making the thread and posting, I gave it a little more thought, and into other directions of possiblities I was not thinking about at first, which is there personal business.

A few years ago, I read an article of a programmer with the same dilemma. Then it was easier to hack a site. He wrote bots for the perfect woman for him self that he was seeking, based on each sites available traits of profiles. He planted the bots on each site to trigger results for himself. He made his dating life a successful one, course, he probably lived in a densely populated area. I can't remember....

I understand what you mean about a profile laying dormant for a couple years. Were there gaps in the posting history also? Mark of an internet troll. Career trolls also inhabit more than one web forum site simultaneously. Yes, you should be wary of it. I was duped also. Slap to my head, and my intelligence. Hence, my limited profile and lack of profile pic now. I believed I was a better judge of character. I was wrong. Oh so wrong. frown

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25