Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:28 PM

Are they anything like the Black Eyed Peas?...

laugh oops

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:11 PM
Check out the success story threads.

bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 09:17 AM

No wonder you're soaring like a bird? laugh laugh

bigsmile
<~~~~this is me. :tongue:

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:57 AM

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:52 AM

Hang on a minute i need to find my hearing aid i can't hear nothing i hope i didn't drop it in my soup oh ya that was my false teeth in the soup darn these bifocals i couldn't see to well they are like a inch thick oh there we go i found my other teeth the top ones they fell in my prune juice :laughing: now did someone say adult movie no thanks i am to old for that rofl slaphead oops i just heard a snap i wonder what that was oh darn that was just my back again well darn i feel something coming on that darn prune juice 1/2 the time you just blow but glad i lost most of my sense of smell but at least i got a good pair of depend diapers on rofl lollll

He's perfect! laugh

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:26 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Thu 01/15/15 08:30 AM

Lol yall are crazy. Remember that duck tape works wonders to a point. lol

a rolled up sock works too... laugh

no, no, no....you must include some size "D" batteries inside the sock. Busts teeth out then when swinging. bigsmile
I never women could be sooo VIOLENT!scared rofl rofl rofl :angel:

The ARMY does teach self defense. bigsmile I have to walk away.

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:24 AM

sg

hope this is right...

:banana:

yeppers. It works! Good job. Sweet words. sad

lol... careful... i might end up flipping this...laugh
does have a nice flow to it, right...? :heart:

yes it does. You could run with that any which way. ...watched Judge Judy yesterday, there was a woman who was taken by her 1st real love for co-signing for 2 cars, TV cable package, phone plan.....she won her case. The woman seemed like a derp tho....huh

thats what popped in your head with that song? laugh

yep, being blinded by love, like the first time in love. Being taken for a fool.

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:22 AM

I fixed that for ya. You had the http(s) in there again.

flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:14 AM

sg

hope this is right...

lol... careful... i might end up flipping this...laugh
does have a nice flow to it, right...? :heart:

yes it does. You could run with that any which way. ...watched Judge Judy yesterday, there was a woman who was taken by her 1st real love for co-signing for 2 cars, TV cable package, phone plan.....she won her case. The woman seemed like a derp tho....huh

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:05 AM

sg

hope this is right...

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 08:00 AM

Well...from my standpoint, that's totally fair but most people join these websites but don't actually do what you usually would come here to do haha the world is upside down and its getting worse but anywho while it's sad, i guess the silver lining is you get to stay single longer which is maybe a good thing because most people take relationships too lightly nowadays drinks

Therapeutic, time waster, electronic addiction.

addiction, not addition.

couldn't edit, seems odd, still same log in session. huh

Again?..your last one was...

That was dicktaste not dictate ..Remember that? Lol jk

You're pretty funny this morning, are ya pony? Got yer shirt on yet?

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 07:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zxtrhl5WCQ

haha! thanks much!!

enjoy =)

oh, no. Sorry, you can't use the secured version of the http. No s in https here. Your link is broken. That is why you should use the SHARE copy paste code from the youtube video page. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 07:48 AM

Well...from my standpoint, that's totally fair but most people join these websites but don't actually do what you usually would come here to do haha the world is upside down and its getting worse but anywho while it's sad, i guess the silver lining is you get to stay single longer which is maybe a good thing because most people take relationships too lightly nowadays drinks

addiction, not addition.

haha i gotcha. I guess the main thing nowadays is people wanna stay connected while they isolate which is why they run to the internet and internet dating is more common than "in real life", also people like living a lie as in on the internet I can be whoever I wanna be or you want me to be but in real life, I'm probably a schmuck or a hobo :-/ that was harsh but that's the best way that I can bluntly put it :P

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 07:38 AM

addiction, not addition.

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 07:28 AM

Cheer up.

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 07:16 AM
foreskin is gross. laugh

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 07:11 AM
The Firm - All The King's Horses

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 07:01 AM

thanks... cant seem to do it right...waving

i sooo love the acoustics on here..smitten smitten smitten

For youtube code links:

Use the "Share" link code copied and pasted from the youtube video page.

This is the coding format for linking with title, take out the spaces (can't post the code to read unless you quote this~then you can read the syntax of the code for the actual link.)

[ u r l =http://youtu.be/9pGTrZbq42Y ] ROBERT PLANT - SEA OF LOVE LIVE 1985 USA TOUR FULL ALBUM [ / u r l ]

ROBERT PLANT - SEA OF LOVE LIVE 1985 USA TOUR FULL ALBUM

flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 06:50 AM

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 06:38 AM
salmon eggs

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25