Community > Posts By > Marriedclaire

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/18/14 04:18 PM
fk no

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 11:50 PM

I honestly can't say until I'm actually confronted with the situation.
Here's what I can tell you from a different situation.
I have a friend who is very pro gun rights. Tried really hard to convince me I should start carrying one because I work in a really bad part of town.
When I said no, he asked who will protect me. I told him God always has.
One morning I arrived at work a little early and there was a man who was out of his mind and dangerous. Was standing by my car challenging me and shouting obscenities.
I locked my doors and started praying that God would bring calm and this could be resolved peacefully.
Less than a minute after I started praying, the man started to calm down and the security guard and a male coworker slowly approached to make sure he didn't attack me. He went away on his own and it all had a peaceful ending.

wow...blind faith there methinks. Pretty sure an imaginary being didn't save you lol

With all due respect,
I've never found that God is imaginary. There have been many examples in my life where God has been there. I don't ask you to follow my beliefs, but I do ask you not to belittle them. Whatever has worked for you is great.
God is what is and has always been in my life.

pay no mind to what she said.belittling believers is how non-believers get their jollies off

It is not about getting my 'jollies'. It just amazes me that people still believe in such utter nonsense. I get that children are still being brainwashed at an early age into believing in the ridiculous (even an average intelligence can work out that the notion of god is borderline lunacy) but when people attribute any event where the outcome is good as an act of god is quite frankly sad. Instead of thankign some imaginary being, why not just be proud of yourself for dealing with a situation? Why not thank a stroke of luck for some scenario playing out in your favour or just show the human race some respect in that we came to this point in our evolution without the invention of your stupid god.
Let me tell you what god does in scenarios such as what the OP suggested. He does the exact same as Superman, Batman and Bug Bunny - Not affect the event due to an overall lack of existence!

I wish you happiness and blessings

And I wish you enlightenment and freedom

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 11:49 PM

I have a friend who is very pro gun rights. Tried really hard to convince me I should start carrying one because I work in a really bad part of town.
One morning I arrived at work a little early and there was a man who was out of his mind and dangerous. Was standing by my car challenging me and shouting obscenities.
I locked my doors and started praying that God would bring calm and this could be resolved peacefully.
Less than a minute after I started praying, the man started to calm down and the security guard and a male coworker slowly approached to make sure he didn't attack me. He went away on his own and it all had a peaceful ending.

wow...blind faith there methinks. Pretty sure an imaginary being didn't save you lol

With all due respect,
I've never found that God is imaginary. There have been many examples in my life where God has been there. I don't ask you to follow my beliefs, but I do ask you not to belittle them. Whatever has worked for you is great.
God is what is and has always been in my life.

pay no mind to what she said.belittling believers is how non-believers get their jollies off

It is not about getting my 'jollies'. It just amazes me that people still believe in such utter nonsense. I get that children are still being brainwashed at an early age into believing in the ridiculous (even an average intelligence can work out that the notion of god is borderline lunacy) but when people attribute any event where the outcome is good as an act of god is quite frankly sad. Instead of thankign some imaginary being, why not just be proud of yourself for dealing with a situation? Why not thank a stroke of luck for some scenario playing out in your favour or just show the human race some respect in that we came to this point in our evolution without the invention of your stupid god.
Let me tell you what god does in scenarios such as what the OP suggested. He does the exact same as Superman, Batman and Bug Bunny - Not affect the event due to an overall lack of existence!

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 11:26 PM

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 11:13 PM

Hi Dear.

They found you lol

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 01:59 AM
I was a single parent with two diff dads to my first two and neither of them giving a damn. It was a lonely experience but I met my hubby and he took us all in and he didn't have children. I don't think you should see your children as negatives x

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 01:09 AM

Lust rather than love methinks x

drool

lol it's true. Love is the stuff that comes afterwards I think. I love my hubby but it wasn't love at first sight

I don't even know what love is... Here is to lust drinker

Lust beats love anyway. Love is just being content and comfortable. Love isn't excitement or adventure. Lust is about adrenaline, excitement and experiences I think x

I have had some pretty wild adventures in the name of lust... No regrets, I would do it all over again and hope that I have some more of those adventures! smokin

Theyre the best kind of adventures xx

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:29 AM

drool

lol it's true. Love is the stuff that comes afterwards I think. I love my hubby but it wasn't love at first sight

I don't even know what love is... Here is to lust drinker

Lust beats love anyway. Love is just being content and comfortable. Love isn't excitement or adventure. Lust is about adrenaline, excitement and experiences I think x

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:18 AM

drool

Marriedclaire's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:07 AM

Marriedclaire's photo
Sat 07/12/14 02:42 PM
Opinions and lines of conversation are all fine on this server assuming the mods allow it. You have to have humour because judgements are always made without knowledge of what aa situation might be.

Marriedclaire's photo
Sat 07/12/14 02:36 PM
Jacob's Creek Rose

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/11/14 07:45 PM
i mean liek fun wiv guys n struff. bt wkends my hubbys home so its borin

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/11/14 07:38 PM

omg chill out n lets av fun
perhaps try saying that to your husband :-)

. I am all for fun as long as no one gets hurt.

well his boring ness is in bed wghere he goes n ignores me fanx so i av fun where i want fnx

Try having fun with your kids if you can do that

its 3. 30 in the mornuing an i av fun at this time

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/11/14 07:30 PM

perhaps try saying that to your husband :-)

. I am all for fun as long as no one gets hurt.

well his boring ness is in bed wghere he goes n ignores me fanx so i av fun where i want fnx

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/11/14 07:24 PM

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/11/14 06:57 PM
I DNT EVENN UNDERSTND WHATS APPENIN LOL CONFUSED.COM

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/11/14 06:03 PM
drink(

Marriedclaire's photo
Fri 07/11/14 06:02 PM
i thought that wass dnt drive and drunk loll