Community > Posts By > prisoner

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:20 PM

that movie is just weird!
That movie is one of the best films of the 90s,for those that understand that it is a satire of the medias infatuation with violence. A script by Quentin Tarantino,too. It's a movie that requires thought,not a movie for the 'Twilight' crowd. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:08 PM
i saw a bit on him on The History Channel Monday. Picked up a copy of 'Natural Born Killers' last night. One of my favorite directors going all the way back to 'Salvador' in '85. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:18 PM
be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:14 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about the group who did 'Our House'.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:55 PM
TJN,I love your posts and the fact that you back them up with FACTS. Keep fighting the good fight. It is only thru non-violent revolution that The People will be able to take back Our Government from The Obama Administration and The United States Congress. It may take time,but it will happen. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 10:32 AM
A PG-13 horror franchise for the Clearasil crowd. I didn't see the first one. I'm not going to see the new one. I know I'm not missing anything of artistic or cultural value. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 10:09 AM
You couldn't pay me to watch 'Wacko Jacko'. A freak in life,a freak in death. I have no interest in this film. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 10:02 AM
indifferent I think this thread has pretty much run its course. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:19 AM
I cannot see the video (I'm on WebTV),but illegals should not get health care. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:05 AM
There IS freedom of speech in these forums,provided you do not launch a personal attack against other members. Pacific Star did not do that. She was simply giving her opinion as to what it means to live in a 'civilized' society. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:41 AM
:thumbsup: Pacific Star,your posts are totaly valid. Having a good time does not give people the right to infringe on others rights. Also,songs about killing cops are not only dangerous,but they say a lot about the maturity level of those who would advocate such a message. The police have a tough enough job to do. Protecting the rights of ALL citezens,don't make their job tougher be acting like a moron. Someday,YOU may need them. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:44 AM

I have called the cops as early as 7 at night. They have made my neibors lower and/or shut off their music. Obviously,the cops were justified in what they did. If they were not,wouldn't you be taking the issue to higher authorities,instead of laughing about it on The Web? I have Family in law enforcement,I support the police,on this one. be seeing you

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla cops bla bla bla bla cops bla bla bla bla.

will no longer "be doing you".
As far as I know,you've never 'done' me. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:41 AM

prisoner and i share the same love for Angel Heartdrinker

The Notebook had the best ending ever.

noooo, Godfather had the best ending ever:wink:

another damned good ending was Apocalypse Now. god i love that movie
'Never get off the boat.'smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:33 AM
I have called the cops as early as 7 at night. They have made my neibors lower and/or shut off their music. Obviously,the cops were justified in what they did. If they were not,wouldn't you be taking the issue to higher authorities,instead of laughing about it on The Web? I have Family in law enforcement,I support the police,on this one. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:29 AM

I would rather be paranoid than naive. be seeing you

It's not paranoia if you know the past and try to prevent things from happening again.

Looking forward with no recolection of consiquences of the past is a train wreck in the makings.
:thumbsup: Thank you,brother. Love your posts. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:26 AM

people here play loud music on a Friday and Saturday night and it pisses me off as i have to work Saturday morning and on Saturday night i want to sleep
:thumbsup: I agree. I live in an apartment and when peoples' music gets to loud at late hours,I call the cops. I love rock & roll as much as the next person,but you don't have the right to disturb the peace of others. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:18 AM
I would rather be paranoid than naive. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:51 AM
'Angel Heart',a great twist ending. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:39 AM

"In the heat of the night"--Ray Charles- Goose bumps every time
Actually,Quincy Jones composed the score for the film,'In The Heat Of The Night'. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:24 AM
'Blaze Of Glory' by Jon Bon Jovi. be seeing you

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25