Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 07/21/21 11:03 AM
Love only hurts if the person you love doesn't love you in return. Sometimes you just need to lower your standers and find someone willing to love you not stop going after the people you think are hot.

At least that's what people are always telling me.

no photo
Tue 07/20/21 09:14 PM
If that's true then God is pretty stingy when it comes to giving me anything.

no photo
Tue 07/20/21 10:26 AM
Look at it this way, would you like to hangout with someone that beat you up and took your money? Because that's what all of those things do to you, they all damage you mouth, throat and lungs.

no photo
Tue 07/20/21 10:18 AM
There is only lust at first sight. Love like trust is something that develops over time.

no photo
Tue 07/20/21 10:04 AM
Looking for a new job.

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 09:37 AM

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 09:35 AM

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 09:22 AM
I take my coffee the way life comes at me, dark, bitter and some times cold.

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 09:18 AM
You get the most bang to your buck with weed, but none of them are very good for you.

no photo
Wed 07/14/21 03:55 PM
Some place nice that we could talk, anything else would be a bonus.

no photo
Tue 07/13/21 10:37 AM
My father always told me the reason you open the door for someone and allow them to go through first, is because you never know what's on the other side of that door, there could be a killer over there.

I open the door for people because I don't think there is enough kindness in the world, and if I give a little maybe I'll start getting some back. But I'd be lying if I said what my father said wasn't always in the back of my mind.

no photo
Sun 07/11/21 01:09 PM
Have you ever played with Rare Earth Magnets, those things are almost impossible to get apart.

no photo
Sun 07/11/21 12:39 PM

So if you open the app on an Android device there is a icon in the bottom right that looks like three horizontal lines, tape it. Scroll down to where it says Your Popularity and tape that as well and there you go the third option down is Verify by photo.

I haven't found a way to do it on PC and I don't own any I junk.

Thank you so much !! :blush:

No problem pretty lady.

no photo
Sat 07/10/21 10:01 PM
Love.

no photo
Sat 07/10/21 09:59 PM

Hello everyone, where is the option for me to do photo verification? I would love to be able to add that to my profile, and show that I'm real :nerd:

So if you open the app on an Android device there is a icon in the bottom right that looks like three horizontal lines, tape it. Scroll down to where it says Your Popularity and tape that as well and there you go the third option down is Verify by photo.

I haven't found a way to do it on PC and I don't own any I junk.

no photo
Sun 07/04/21 01:21 PM
Tall people are more prone to hitting their head on things and getting backaches for working over counters that are made for the height of the average person.
As far as dating I'm over 6'1" and I've known 5'3" guys that get more action in a year than I've seen in my entire life.

no photo
Wed 10/17/18 07:46 PM

What's your favourite coffee bar and why?

huh Isn't the expression coffee bar an oxymoron?

Coffee is for people who want to be sober. A bar is for people who don't.

It's popular on this planet to be wired and stupid, I mean why else would a Redbull vodka be served at almost every bar and nightclub?

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 07:36 PM
Sci-fi and fantasy.

no photo
Sun 09/30/18 07:40 PM

Bleach had a lot of "filler" episodes that don't appear in the Manga. That's always been one of the turn-offs about it. Which is why I'm actually reading the Manga here and there -- to spot the differences.

Lately I've been watching Gintama to fill in time while waiting for episodes of other series. Can't seem to find dubbed versions for seasons 1 & 2. Season 3 hasn't been as good as I remembered the series being.

I agree with you on Bleach, I could have done without the bount run which wasn't even in the manga. As for Gintama I lost interest in the 3rd season when every other episode was filler but I did find it amusing that they came right out and called it filler.

no photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:14 PM

There's a new Bleach? I watched the entire series. Was pretty well wrapped up, not much left to tell.

You watched all 366 episodes? You have more staying power then I do I stopped watching around ep 240 when Ichigo was trying to get his soul reaper power back.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25