jimmorrisoncutthroat's photo
Sat 08/23/14 06:16 PM

Sorry brown eyes but I completely disagree with MUCH if what you just said,

1. I'm not get angry with a woman not sleeping with me in the first date, but unless specifically stated up front, if by week 3, she hasn't slept with me, it's not going to make me more interested, in fact I'd probably read it as she isn't interested in me and I'd move on to someone else.

2. I WANT a woman to tell me what she wants in bed....
also disagree with most of what miss brown eyes says. Sounds like tactical game playing to me. If the attraction is there.. Then having sex on a first date can be completely right and satisfying. Has nothing to do with keeping a man interested but more to do with a natural progression of exploring chemistry and intimacy. For those who feel that refraining from sex empowers them .. That is fine too.. But the assumption that someone who chooses to have sex on a first date is easy .. Or being used .. Is old fashioned and misguided.

guess who's out of mingle jail..
smiling an angelic smile and winking ..

welcome back..
p.s i cant sleep :cry:

Sat 08/23/14 06:10 PM

1. I'm not get angry with a woman not sleeping with me in the first date, but unless specifically stated up front, if by week 3, she hasn't slept with me, it's not going to make me more interested, in fact I'd probably read it as she isn't interested in me and I'd move on to someone else.

also disagree with most of what miss brown eyes says. Sounds like tactical game playing to me. If the attraction is there.. Then having sex on a first date can be completely right and satisfying. Has nothing to do with keeping a man interested but more to do with a natural progression of exploring chemistry and intimacy. For those who feel that refraining from sex empowers them .. That is fine too.. But the assumption that someone who chooses to have sex on a first date is easy .. Or being used .. Is old fashioned and misguided.

guess who's out of mingle jail.. interesting.. i like the way u think...Lol

Sat 08/23/14 06:04 PM

guess who's out of mingle jail..

Sat 08/23/14 06:03 PM
i wish to b able to sleep..

Sat 08/23/14 06:02 PM

read through every post on every topic. it will either put you to sleep or you'll get to know everyone

it is good to b social..hmm...

Sat 08/23/14 05:56 PM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated explode explode explode

Sat 08/23/14 05:56 PM
:cry:

Sat 08/23/14 05:54 PM

its 6:15 in the morning can't sleep.. studying for past 9hrs... want to burn my books.. but they are costly... i'm gonna die...

You're not gonna die, Mr. Morrison....waving

'm not sure..brokenheart

Sat 08/23/14 05:53 PM

Wtf is wrong with you?...what

Everything...

Sat 08/23/14 05:52 PM
for all those who can't sleep...

Sat 08/23/14 05:50 PM
arrghh can't even sleep... forget about sleeping with someone...

Sat 08/23/14 05:48 PM
its 6:15 in the morning can't sleep.. studying for past 9hrs... want to burn my books.. but they are costly... i'm gonna die...

Sat 08/23/14 05:44 PM
WTF can't sleep

Sat 08/23/14 05:42 PM
ghost to most DBT

Fri 08/22/14 01:05 AM
Edited by jimmorrisoncutthroat on Fri 08/22/14 01:05 AM

anyone who would want a kiss from me

MEMEMEMEME!flowerforyou waving

me 2.. but i would love to watch u girls kiss 2...;:banana:

Fri 08/22/14 01:00 AM

great pics : )
best wishes on your hunt

thanx man.. gdluk to u 2..

Fri 08/22/14 12:58 AM
Rang de(piya bavari)traditional ~Abhijit phonkar recommended for a change & peace of mind

Fri 08/22/14 12:53 AM
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve..

Thu 08/21/14 01:20 PM
Edited by jimmorrisoncutthroat on Thu 08/21/14 01:50 PM

Thu 08/21/14 01:20 PM
If u haven't been to India u have missed something..