jimmorrisoncutthroat's photo
Mon 08/11/14 02:30 PM
Edited by jimmorrisoncutthroat on Mon 08/11/14 02:34 PM

Not to despair ur eloquent writing, but mental illness is a real issue. What ru trying to say? Do u even know? Or do u lack the intelligence to express urself clearly?

Good u posted a real photo though!

talking about the crazy... how r u dude.. the way i c it everybody has a problem understanding... & about the mental illness.. its happening man...

Mon 08/11/14 01:41 PM
*&*&&^$%$^(^(&){

Mon 08/11/14 01:34 PM
fukin bored...wtf..

Sat 08/09/14 12:37 PM
I guess the only way to do good in ur life is to travel alone

Tue 08/05/14 08:46 PM

I can totally see up your skirt.

Lol..

Tue 08/05/14 01:10 PM
Quad sumus hoc eritis.. Heard it in kingdom of heaven.. Couldn't forget ..
Such as we are so u shall b..

Tue 08/05/14 12:10 PM

Tue 08/05/14 12:08 PM
Stay...

Tue 08/05/14 12:07 PM
Edited by jimmorrisoncutthroat on Tue 08/05/14 12:46 PM
Soufie's choice drinker

Tue 08/05/14 12:03 PM

Hmmmm ... talking gravestones ... interesting idea ohwell

Let's get a patent...:)

Tue 08/05/14 11:55 AM

be honest and open and truthful. the worst thing in the world to find out is someone is lying on their profile. it ruins the whole illusion that you are building on their character in your mind. The profile is the first thing a woman will see and if its not honest its def a red flag

flowerforyou think biggrin biggrin biggrin

Right u r

yup. even though i joke around alot and have fun to me that part of it is very serious if you are trying to make a connection you want to believe in the person from the beginning or the relationship is doomed from minute one with lies.happy

But don't u think somethings r better left unsaid..

Tue 08/05/14 11:52 AM
Edited by jimmorrisoncutthroat on Tue 08/05/14 11:55 AM
;)

Tue 08/05/14 11:39 AM

be honest and open and truthful. the worst thing in the world to find out is someone is lying on their profile. it ruins the whole illusion that you are building on their character in your mind. The profile is the first thing a woman will see and if its not honest its def a red flag

flowerforyou think biggrin biggrin biggrin

Right u r

Mon 08/04/14 05:03 AM
Edited by jimmorrisoncutthroat on Mon 08/04/14 05:05 AM

thanks m a fan too..:)
Nice for such a young age. im glad to see his legend live on. do you know where he died, how and who was there?

no not the details all i know is he died at the age of 27.. heroin overdose.. & there is this cemetery in paris where i would love to go sometime..

Here's a WTF, all those musicians that have died at the age of 27. Including Kurt Cobain, and Janis Joplin.

wtf i'm 27...........

Sun 08/03/14 03:34 PM

Nice for such a young age. im glad to see his legend live on. do you know where he died, how and who was there?

no not the details all i know is he died at the age of 27.. heroin overdose.. & there is this cemetery in paris where i would love to go sometime..

ya me too. he was in his clawfoot bathtub taking a bath and pamela was in the living room and he called out for her before he died and she didnt hear him and he passed away. sad face. i love his poetry. did you ever read it? some crazy stuff but the inner message is all there. or in the song the end when he yells in the middle mother i want to **** you. she was standing in the sidelines of the stage and he looked at her and sang that and she walked away and never talked to him again. love him. my first husband looked like his brother. mmmm

yepp pretty weird stories about him are out there...haven't read the poetry but i like his vocals & his stage presence...

Sun 08/03/14 03:13 PM

Sun 08/03/14 03:00 PM

Sun 08/03/14 02:01 PM

it takes more to reel me in then hi hello how are you

Me too ;). Wise woman. You've always had my respect.

(((((Shy)))))Thank you, I can say the very same about you:heart: flowerforyou :thumbsup:

oh i like were this is going...:)

Sat 08/02/14 01:36 PM
wtf ppl happy friendship day....

Sat 08/02/14 08:11 AM
shadow of the day