jimmorrisoncutthroat's photo
Sat 08/02/14 08:08 AM

goodmorning Fellow,,Wtf,,ers:banana: waving

good evening...

Sat 08/02/14 08:00 AM

WTF....want to fly

u know what sounds similar..
want to**** ... shouldn`t hv said that..
& i thought falling feels like flying for a li`l while when its actually.. oh stop thinking stop thinking..

Sat 08/02/14 05:55 AM
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear
Take the wheel and steer

It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I am beginning to find
That I should be the one behind the wheel...

f*** yeah

Sat 08/02/14 05:52 AM

Wtf..ohh.. and I am NOT saying that..
those who have left..wtf.. have abandoned their online friends...
.wtf.. I'm just.. speaking for myself..wtf..ok..flowerforyou drinker

Don't leave yet.. Not after the welcoming flowers and all.. I thought things were just getting started :wink:
Also I am in this now and it does get under the skin a bit so stick around for more updates and shinannigans. This microworld needs people like you...so wft are you thinking, man!

...wtf.hi..shovs... flowerforyou nice to see you're back. mingling. on the forums..
and I'm not going anywhere..lol..
. well that is!.. I have to go run some errands.. but I'm on mobile.. so where I go !everybody goes...:banana:
[/quote

Yippee! Where are you taking all of us...
I'll just hang onto your cape as you whisk around..winking
P.S. Love a real man who can pull of the latex/hero look :D

So you're into latex..

Lol nooo, I was referring to his tight suit and I'm just yanking his chain, cos I know he can handle it :tongue: I'm trying to be good as I didn't even make any reference to his helmet! Still stand by my opinion that he rocks the hero look.
So more's the point is what are You into....

blonds

Sat 08/02/14 05:51 AM

wtf shocked

going through a good friend's medicine cabinet looking for bandaid and finding things you just didn't need to know about

what did u find..:)??

Sat 08/02/14 05:46 AM

Just a random thought.. How do you tell if a smurf is choking .. Does he turn purple ??

choking smurf shows 50 shades of grey ... ask gargamel...

wtf man why did i do this..

Sat 08/02/14 05:44 AM

Yeah I have had a tonsilloadenopalatouvulectomy

thats got nothing to do with reducing gag reflex.. gag is protective reflex that prevents aspiration.. even vocal cords there primary function isnt producing sound it is there to protect ur airways... only indication would be recurrent tonsillitis tonsil serving as a nidus of infection increasing the frequency of attacks or kissing tonsils causing obstruction adenoids are useless in adult life so they are removed anyways.. palatouvulectomy m not sure why they would do it...

Sat 08/02/14 05:34 AM

Blondey, I think they just wanted money. Although, now I rarely get sick
typical surgeons.. But glad to hear it worked jp :-)

well resection & anastomosis seem to b the only thing surgeons do.. soon they will b doing oro-**** anastomosis resecting entire bowel.. wtf...

Fri 08/01/14 04:09 PM
Wish I was too dead to cry
My self-affliction fades
Stones to throw at my creator
Masochists to which I cater

You don't need to bother, I don't need to be
I'll keep slipping farther
But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds.. ~ stone sour......... w t f

Fri 08/01/14 04:08 PM

Easy bro.....

mikey says relax..:)

no, that was frankie (goes to hollywood)who said 'relax' http://youtu.be/Q3_2entulkw

Thats it man, relax bro, chill out and let the mingle waves wash over you..laugh laugh laugh

Don't give him any false hopes now Mikey! He may begin to think we are at least half normal. :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup: waving

if its all the same to you i dont think so :P

Fri 08/01/14 04:08 PM

Easy bro.....

no, that was frankie (goes to hollywood)who said 'relax' http://youtu.be/Q3_2entulkw

Thats it man, relax bro, chill out and let the mingle waves wash over you..laugh laugh laugh

Don't give him any false hopes now Mikey! He may begin to think we are at least half normal. :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup: waving

if its all the same to you i dont think so :P

Fri 08/01/14 03:23 PM

Easy bro.....

i hv to check that...

Fri 08/01/14 03:12 PM

Easy bro.....

Fri 08/01/14 03:01 PM

so now there is one more criteria that has to be met?

*note to self...
hand her a pen and see which hand she grabs it with*

good one..laugh

Fri 08/01/14 02:56 PM

Blondey111 dont they do it in drowning cases... chest thrusts i mean..
chest thrusts are a modified CPR procedure used for any choking scenario where a foreign body is responsible.. The idea is to use pressure in an attempt to release it. Usually with drowning there is loss of consciousness so CPR is essential

so is heimlichs only difference in it being abdominal daiphragmatic thrust ... it would b very interesting to know if clinical outcomes with chest thrusts are better.. what kindof setupdo u work in btw.. trauma or critical care.. new zealand helped established AIIMS institue in india where i work..

Fri 08/01/14 02:43 PM
Edited by jimmorrisoncutthroat on Fri 08/01/14 02:46 PM
Blondey111 dont they do it in drowning cases... chest thrusts i mean..

Fri 08/01/14 02:33 PM

puking is always better than choking people word of advice when facing post intoxication nausea vomiting dont try to stop it by any means by putting hand on your mouth or running for the bathroom ... rather vomit then & there.. cause if u choke ur gag reflexes are already diminished due to alcohol.. plus u wont show signs of lack of oxygen its called cafe coronary syndrome google it... stay safe ...
nurse blondey .. Says yes that is right .. Never suppress a vomit .. Let it all out unless you want to end up with a lung full of it .. One way to get to meet me .. But not recommended :-)
Only if I'm near your hospital......frustrated Dammit!laugh

if its all the same i can choke you...:)

Fri 08/01/14 02:32 PM

puking is always better than choking people word of advice when facing post intoxication nausea vomiting dont try to stop it by any means by putting hand on your mouth or running for the bathroom ... rather vomit then & there.. cause if u choke ur gag reflexes are already diminished due to alcohol.. plus u wont show signs of lack of oxygen its called cafe coronary syndrome google it... stay safe ...
nurse blondey .. Says yes that is right .. Never suppress a vomit .. Let it all out unless you want to end up with a lung full of it .. One way to get to meet me .. But not recommended :-)

cann`t even do a hemlichs with a vomitus aspirated plus the aspiration pneumonitis that follows is worst...

Fri 08/01/14 02:31 PM
this mingling business isnt workin wellfor me...

Fri 08/01/14 02:24 PM
its 3AMalready got to get up in 3hrs wtf... can`t sleep...