23mBoredinKilleen's photo
Sun 02/15/09 12:14 AM
My body has two different time zones but they work together..

One says eat pills because I'm hungry so the other can get what it wants by telling me to sleep. Insomnia is a ***** but at least it incites teamwork.

Sun 02/15/09 12:11 AM
I got what I always wanted.. solitude pure and simple.

Sun 02/15/09 12:08 AM
Have you ever had to use these words to yourself?

"At least I got laid.."

Even though that's not what you wanted to happen?

Sun 02/15/09 12:06 AM

For those of us who:

*Might have a date on V-day or might not...

*Hate that America sets only one day aside every year to show the one you love that you love them...

Want to complain about our complete lack of a love life...

Generally want to find a place where the mushy in love people aren't fawning over each other in pukey mushiness...

Pull up a chair.. have a beer or a cup of coffee or tea... relax... and know that you're not alone.

I personally can't stand most things about V-day, besides the fact that I don't usually have a date. Getting recently dumped from 2 months of great conversation and spectacular dates, I'm reminded how alone I am. YAY me!

So what's your issue with V-day?

Well at least you didn't get dumped the day before V-day like I did.. Yesterday.. Oh joy.

Sat 02/14/09 06:55 PM
I need more than words.

I need some good ol 200 proof moonshine.

Worst Valentines Day ever.

Sat 02/14/09 06:43 PM
I need to change my username to scammed like a b*tch. =(

Fri 02/13/09 04:40 PM
"Tough titty said the kitty but the milk's still good"

Fri 02/13/09 04:38 PM
Edited by 23mBoredinKilleen on Fri 02/13/09 04:39 PM
Nothing. I would tell them to take the money, find someone on the streets and give it to them. I have a car and any other car I get I would rather work for it myself so it means that much more to me.

However, if I worked for my 50k I would have to go with this..

After looking it up I realized it would be very hard to tell them to give that car away when I was sitting there on the website customizing it. It's just so sexy.. mmm my baby. ='(

2008 Z4 Roadster 3.0si

Thu 02/05/09 07:54 PM
Bah you are in OK. I'm in Texas. I wanna do it but to be honest I would rather go hang gliding more than anything.

Thu 02/05/09 01:35 PM
Have you ever had one of those songs you listen and sing along to and it just gives your whole body the chills. Almost like a complete sense of pleasure. I don't really know how to explain it, it's weird..

This is the song that does it to me.

Emerson Drive - "Moments"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzriEXPJ1-k

Thu 02/05/09 06:24 AM
I think this is the wrong forum for politics and unless you can back that massive jumble up with some kind of link or something... It honestly sounds like one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life. I'm not trying to flame, but seriously..... epic

Wed 02/04/09 08:21 PM

noway noway noway noway good people you are...you can go to jail for pocketing a candy bar...just asking cause im a do a few weeks for child support... but got my child 90 percent...Just a question

Umm...nobody goes to jail for pocketing a candy bar.

Are you saying that you have your child 90% of the time but your going to jail for not paying child support?
yea

Wait... That doesn't even come close to making any sense. You should really get a lawyer or something. If you have your child 90% of the time then not only by law are you the person that should be claiming him/her on your taxes but you also should be receiving the child support.

Wed 02/04/09 08:15 PM
It could be that the mother of the child is not willing to accept anything less and reported him non stop until they take him in.

My step-father never payed a dime and my mom pretty much made sure he would get caught non stop and have to spend time in jail. He was a ****ty father, but turns out we have the same humor and traits so I don't hold it against him. However I wouldn't let him live with me as he would most likely do something stupid and skip out on the rent because he is a moron like that.

Wed 02/04/09 08:11 PM

its always good...

Wait weren't we talking about being a Man's Man?

and what about a ladies man?

I dunno. I'm the man's man ladies man of men.

Just to clear that up though as it might confuse some people. None of that is saying I like men. I like to "try" to make babies and you can't do that with guys. Hell, even if you could I would still prefer my female counterparts.

I'm not sure why I had to justify that, but the previous statement after reading it could be misconstrued a million different ways I suppose.

Wed 02/04/09 08:00 PM

He has no idea what he's missing

I tell you what. I'll come to heaven and you can show me what he is missing. Then I'll go tell him. Sound like a plan beautiful?

Wed 02/04/09 07:59 PM
I like gizzards. =(

Not.. even.. close to funny.

Wed 02/04/09 07:57 PM

They must be destroyed.

Damn.. You must have gotten stuck in that "friend zone" before.

Wed 02/04/09 07:56 PM

Let see....

Start a relationship with someone that has already demonstrated extrordinarily poor decision making skills.

No.

Let them prove they have turned things around first.

I'll second that.

Wed 02/04/09 07:55 PM
I have BPS. =(

Wed 02/04/09 07:53 PM
Edited by 23mBoredinKilleen on Wed 02/04/09 07:54 PM

should you cut back on flirting?

No.. maybe you should make the first move. Maybe they are shy. I'm shy myself even though to a lot of people it doesn't seem that way when I meet them in person. However if I like someone, the shyness takes over and I have a hard time making any type of move or saying anything. It happens. Take a chance and ask him for more, if he says he just wants to be friends then just be friends.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19