23mBoredinKilleen's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:46 PM
Edited by 23mBoredinKilleen on Wed 02/04/09 07:46 PM

whats going on with your picture?

The cookie? It's because Orangecat.. I think that's his name had a picture that said. "Do you have a cookie in your icon? I think not" So, now I have a cookie in my icon.. lol

Wed 02/04/09 07:41 PM
Nah.. Why take the chances of having them ruin your life the way they have possibly almost ruined theirs? People that end up in prison usually have made some really stupid mistakes in life and will most likely continue to make those mistakes when they get out. I'm not saying every single person is like that. There are some that change, but you have to decide whether or not it's worth taking that risk.

Wed 02/04/09 07:38 PM
Or maybe you should keep them as a friend.. Just my 2 cents.

Or make a move on them first and see how it plays out.

Wed 02/04/09 07:37 PM

but playing with things can be fun, fun is good

right?

It's what I live for.. it better be good. :wink:

Wed 02/04/09 07:35 PM

i met a woman online she was 5'8" and 130 pounds.but when i met her in person she was 5'2" 330 pounds.so she didn't deceive me to muchindifferent

I would have pointed, laughed and then ran away screaming. Run! Run! as fast as you can! you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

Ok.. I'm an asshole, but she shouldn't have lied.

I expect people to look a little different but not omg wtf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh different..

and Qiao, I'm a flame breathing monkey.. =( I swear.

Wed 02/04/09 07:32 PM
She can play my ego all she wants as long as she plays with other things later on. scared

Wed 02/04/09 04:15 PM

I've done that diet before. Lost alot of weight. I'm going start it again next week and hit the gym.

I ate eggs and bacon or sausage for breakfast.

Salad for lunch.

Meat, cheese, Salad for dinner.

LOTS AND LOTS of water. I also drank crystal light.

I'm glad I got one positive review out of this lol.

Crystal light is the best, I'm not a sweets person so it's just right for me.

I think the main thing is hitting the gym and exercising because without that, no diet works.

Wed 02/04/09 04:11 PM

Yes, I have tried it. It works temporarily but it's not good for long term and it's really not a very healthy diet.

Yeah, I know its a temp thing, but the high protein will help me bulk up in the gym and lose weight at the same time.. and this steak I just had is soooooooooo good. =p

Wed 02/04/09 04:05 PM

hahahhahahahahahahha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/thekatieway/wat.jpg

this takes the cake it is well worth the cut and paste trust me on this one

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL HAHAHAHA!

Wed 02/04/09 04:02 PM
In the military the only authorized legal position to have sex is the missionary position. Anything else is punishable by UCMJ (uniform code of military justice) action.

Wed 02/04/09 03:55 PM
So I'm doing this diet for a couple of reasons.

Mainly to slim down and bulk up at the same time to what I used to be. (High protein no carb diet should work well for that)

What I'm curious about is what people that have tried it have to say and I'm also curious about any made up recipes you might have come up with.

Right now I'm just sticking with steak, eggs and lean chicken. Sometimes ham for lunch, obviously no bread or sugary things because it's a really low carb diet.

So far I love it, because I'm a carnivore and I'm in PETA(people for eating tasty animals) but has anybody come up with anything you can eat with the meat so that you feel more full?

Wed 02/04/09 03:32 PM
I set an entire hay field in Tennessee on fire while popping fire works during a drought. Love the fire.. :heart: love

Yeah, anyways. That's what 10 year old boys do with fire. They burn stuff. Least that is what I was doing at 10. Actually started when I was 5 and burned down a house on accident but meh. Who's counting?

Wed 02/04/09 03:28 PM

Bananas in Pajamas Part 8937893!!noway

waving laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkPWMaNaIM:laughing: waving

I would allow my child to fire a loaded weapon at me before I let him watch that..

Wed 02/04/09 10:25 AM
I drive like a maniac in my car and smile in joy when people look at me insane for scaring the piss out of them..

Tue 02/03/09 08:06 PM
You are all missing out. Marijuana is much too easy to grow and already mass grown regardless of laws. They wouldn't be able to make enough money off it because nobody would sell it where it could be taxed causing a whole new batch of problems. Not to mention, alcohol is bad enough and there are a lot more long term effects of smoking it than people care to acknowledge. Usually it's the people reading nothing but high times that choose not to do the proper research of the effects it has.

I say keep it illegal, we have enough morons in America, we don't need a whole new batch down the road that have had their brains clogged with poison.

Tue 02/03/09 08:02 PM

Outsourcing isn't about the customers or employees. It's about saving money and maximizing the profit for the company. If I had a big business I would do the same.

What happens when the customers complain about the quality?

If you are a big business then who cares? All that crap about the customer is always right is just that.. "crap"

People will continue to purchase and buy no matter what a few people say. American's are not coordinated enough to stage a mass picket of one product simply because of the outsourcing or quality of it. I hate to say that because I myself am American, but it's simply true.

Tue 02/03/09 04:56 PM
Outsourcing isn't about the customers or employees. It's about saving money and maximizing the profit for the company. If I had a big business I would do the same.

Mon 02/02/09 07:50 PM

I got a 15, but it seems that is a score of feel normal about being alone.
Now if it had said how often do you wish you were alone, that would be quite often!!! :smile: but probably not lol...I would then miss em all!! Go figure, ehhh!

Why seek to be alone? =(

not forever just for a bit like a week or two, I have kids everybody needs a break every once in a while.

You too? Here I thought I was ALONE...

Haha, I've been away from my son too long so I stay pretty lonely. =(

Mon 02/02/09 05:47 PM

I got a 15, but it seems that is a score of feel normal about being alone.
Now if it had said how often do you wish you were alone, that would be quite often!!! :smile: but probably not lol...I would then miss em all!! Go figure, ehhh!

Why seek to be alone? =(

Mon 02/02/09 05:29 PM
Psh.. I'll never die.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19