23mBoredinKilleen's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:11 PM
I actively search, but I have a bad habit of destroying relationships. I always sabotage myself. I see it coming, and for some reason I never stop it. I do believe I am cursed.

Mon 02/02/09 10:32 AM

How do those of you with scores near 30 feel about this test?

Are you actually lonely or do you think its all crap?

The question is not my area, as I scored an 18. Think that MANY of you might have just as easily!
And, I might just as easily have scored a 30 or higher, so I'll answer anyway.

Not at all lonely, though very alone. For me, it is a personality type trait. I just never have been lonely, never will be it seems.

Think that sometimes, some people misconstrue boredom as loneliness. I don't get boredom, as I've literally got too many interests for the time in ANY day!

Also, think some of that test's questions scaled confidence, and ability to reach out. I'd bet extroverts score much better results too.

It also is one person's definition as regards "sometimes" and "rarely". Think a difference in counts there could throw the whole test on its ear.

I found it discredible for these reasons, the results here and due to the fact that it was too short.

I agree that the results should not be taken seriously. It's just a small guide that could give you some minor insight to your loneliness.

Mon 02/02/09 10:21 AM
I don't think the site is the problem.. You might want to stay away from mirrors though..

Mon 02/02/09 10:05 AM

Apparently he is talking about her.

Mon 02/02/09 10:01 AM

Honestly what is more beautiful than a redhead with freckles?

Mmmmmmm reminds me of an Ex :tongue:

If that were my ex.. well actually she would never be my ex. She would be chained up in the basement with Angelina Jolie.

Mon 02/02/09 09:57 AM
Hmm.. I would advise that you take me with you as a roommate. I want to move to Canada also. =(

Mon 02/02/09 09:56 AM
Edited by 23mBoredinKilleen on Mon 02/02/09 09:56 AM
If you tickled my pickle it might squirt you but not hurt you. scared

Mon 02/02/09 08:59 AM
Oh wait.. I just got the question. lol

I met someone I talk to here recently. I went down to San Antonio and she met me at this fair thing they were having there. We walked around did some things and had a great time. Her children were there also and they were great. It was a big open public place with lots of things to do. Really though, you can meet anywhere. Maybe a coffee shop or something similar.

Mon 02/02/09 08:52 AM
You want to meet someone face to face and then just talk to them on the net?

Mon 02/02/09 05:31 AM
How do those of you with scores near 30 feel about this test?

Are you actually lonely or do you think its all crap?

Sun 02/01/09 09:06 PM
I feel lonely every night when I go to bed and there isn't a woman there that I can wrap my arms around to make her feel safe and warm.

It feels like my nights are wasted being alone.

Sun 02/01/09 09:01 PM

Let's go.. ;p

Gimme a few months to finish getting out of the Army.

Sun 02/01/09 08:58 PM
The man who conquered the world.

Sun 02/01/09 08:58 PM

I like my box....its safe....until someone kicks it..then the ride gets kinda bumpy
and why? oh why do they always have to look inside my box? its mine get your own cardboard!!!

Looking inside the box.. scary.. very scary.. scared scared

Sun 02/01/09 08:56 PM

To spend a summer vacationing around all of the Mediterranean countries.

I'll make your wish come true Skad.. scared

Sun 02/01/09 08:55 PM

stupid people still are not gone

<--
Oh yes. My icon does in fact have a cookie..

Sun 02/01/09 08:43 PM
Psh when anybody says soldier on Mingle they are talking about me..

I thought everybody knew that.. bigsmile

Sun 02/01/09 08:38 PM

To make all bastards eat their words.

I never had a father really so I guess that makes me a bastard.

I can make part of your wish come true, what word would you like me to eat? Also, can I spell it out with those little spaghetti-o's?

Sun 02/01/09 08:36 PM

I got 10 smokin

Nice you aren't even close to lonely. How do you have time for mingle!? :tongue:

I sit here, play on mingle, chat on messenger, and talk to my buds on ham radio, and watch tv. How could I get lonely. I need to get out and be by myself sometimes just to stay sane. lol
I spend as much time as possible in the forest, just me and the trike, and tunage :banana:

It's about time for me to go camping again.

I have to leave the area to get to some decent hiking grounds around here. I still want to get to this canyon I read about here in Texas.

Sun 02/01/09 08:35 PM
Why wish when you can go out and make it happen yourself.

Wishing is worse than playing the lottery.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 18 19