damagedgoods1106's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:39 AM
hahahahahahaha

i'm a huge fan of corny jokes lol

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:38 AM
honestly no. I don't think any religion is actually at peace and can think freely, i do think that there are religions who believe in peace and freedom but don't actually practice it. It might seem like they are very open with everything but there is some sort of hypocracy behind it all. I know this first hand since i'm a PK [[ pastor's kid ]] lol

damagedgoods1106's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:59 AM
LMFAO!!! that was hysterical <3

damagedgoods1106's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:37 PM
not really, just because it would be awkward checking out guys with your boyfriend<3

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:33 PM
I saw twilight like 4 times in the movie theatre and i can't wait till it comes out! i know i'm such a wierdo but that movie was amazing!!! and the books were tooo!

and television i would have to go with house when i have the time..i miss a lot of the episodes but i love that show...

btw-> love actually is an amazing movie!!!

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:29 PM

Infatuation, you can't love what you don't know. :smile:

It can be one or the other, and i do think you can love what you don't know... i mean why not? you just have to be careful loving.

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:36 PM

who?

agreed!! who the heck are we choosing between?

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:37 PM
so cute<3

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:35 PM

honestly did you be think before you said what you just said!!! our country is in the gutter at the moment but we can fix that...i mean as a nation we can work to get our country to it's glorious state again but how the hell would we get all those people back? we couldn't!!! a lot of innocent people died that day and i think it's ****ed up that you would mention another 9-11 over some economical chrisis and what not...

i'm not trying to bash you or anything, don't take offense from my anger because it's clearly just my opinion
Everyone has a right to an opinion hysterical or not. I am wondering if I didnt explain myself clearly as your comment doesnt realy fit my quistion. The economic crisis is causing far more human suffering than 911 did and it has effected millions of families, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of innocents who have died in our bankrupting wars of retaliation. If you do the math I think the obviouse conclusion would be that we should as a nation dont nothing but to raise our guard up.

well then that makes a lot more sense, and i agree with you in certain aspects, but i like G.W.B. so i kinda stand by him in everything he does. Not everything he says because sometimes i wonder if he learned his english from a crackhead lol
I have a hard time likeing a man who nearly single handidly destroyed our country and made such bad decisions our entire 'american" way of life is in jepordy

I just think that because we can't do anything about him anymore we shouldn't waste our breaths complaining about him...besides he's a lame duck now...it's like 10 more days til obama becomes prez...we should just suck it up!

and either way our country chose him as prez. we should always stand by our leader regardless of his decisions.

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:26 PM
btw...i know britney spears but haha i love her!!!

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:25 PM
overprotected by Britney Spears

i love my parents and i appreciat everything that they have done for me my whole life, but i always felt as if I couldn't speak my mind with them.

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:22 PM

honestly did you be think before you said what you just said!!! our country is in the gutter at the moment but we can fix that...i mean as a nation we can work to get our country to it's glorious state again but how the hell would we get all those people back? we couldn't!!! a lot of innocent people died that day and i think it's ****ed up that you would mention another 9-11 over some economical chrisis and what not...

i'm not trying to bash you or anything, don't take offense from my anger because it's clearly just my opinion
Everyone has a right to an opinion hysterical or not. I am wondering if I didnt explain myself clearly as your comment doesnt realy fit my quistion. The economic crisis is causing far more human suffering than 911 did and it has effected millions of families, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of innocents who have died in our bankrupting wars of retaliation. If you do the math I think the obviouse conclusion would be that we should as a nation dont nothing but to raise our guard up.

well then that makes a lot more sense, and i agree with you in certain aspects, but i like G.W.B. so i kinda stand by him in everything he does. Not everything he says because sometimes i wonder if he learned his english from a crackhead lol

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:13 PM

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:42 PM
umm well i never wished for a dominican girlfriend, but i do understand what wishing is, and you can always say one day your going to do something but one day isn't a day of the week so go for what you want regardless of anything!!!

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:17 PM

When my youngest daughter was a teenager, she and a few other girls called themselves the Virgin Club.
I learned a lot. She asked me, what constituted a virgin?
I got to wondering. Is a virgin, a gal who will participate in total abstanance. No foreplay, fondling, oral, hand-jobs, etc. Or is virginity just not allowing penetration and busting the cherry.
I told my daughter, a true virgin practices total abstinance.

thats a good daddy<3

damagedgoods1106's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:34 AM

W will be missed more than anyone realizes now...He stood up to the united nations our enemys in the east and the democrats on the home front....The back stabbing and back door deals of the democrats is now something they will have to deal with...Always be careful where you take a crap you might have to sit there one day...Have a seat democrats.........HAIL TO THE CHIEF---GEORGE W BUSH

I agree with only half of this quote...I do believe we are going to miss GWB!! i thought he was an amazing president and regardless of all th crap that people say about him he did his best and he damn right defended our country

the only reason i agree with only half is because im a democrat and damn proud of it<3

damagedgoods1106's photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:04 PM

I believe all the virgins should hang out with other virgins!!!! You need to get a virgin website.......and then you can all congregate!!!bigsmile

Even though i think this comment was hilarious and sounds like something sarcastic my little sister would say (no lie)

i don't think that being a virgin is wrong...personally i am not but who the hell cares? do what you want with whatever you want on your body<3

damagedgoods1106's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:47 PM
i don't know what the hell i would do...but usually i can tell when a guy is gay or not...so idk...i think i would laugh...just as a nervous reflex cuz i wouldn't know what to say!!! lol

damagedgoods1106's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:24 PM
--->BTW<--- that whole this is hilarious quote thing was completely irrelevant to the subject at hand..i didn't read it all so i just thought i would comment on something that was quicker to read. sorry<3

damagedgoods1106's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:20 PM

I think this is hilarious!!! and so true!!!!!!!! omg..i love this!!!