Community > Posts By > LilOlMeFromSD

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:20 PM
"I love excitement, thrills and taking risks `to a curtain extent`."

What risks are involved in draperies?

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:12 PM
"this computer dating stuff kind of makes me feel like a stocker."

Are you having flashbacks of putting groceries on shelves?

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:23 PM
"it is completely possible that there is NOT someone for everyone as most people believe."

Hopelessness seems like more of a repellent in the dating world. I'm just saying...

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:17 PM
"My mate picking skills have always failed me..."

Man, can I identify with you!

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 01:36 PM

ladies I am truly sorry!:heart:

Why?...nothing to be sorry for..

A damaged person inflicted his damage on me...however he had no hope of acheiving his goal...if anything, it taught me strength and resilience, and VERY clear boundaries...

What he wanted was power and control over me....what he got was a criminal record.

Way to go, Jess! I responded the same way to my experience with this sort of thing. I learned (the hard way) how to be resilient.

To answer the OP: Rape and beatings.

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:47 AM
"I would truely enjoy the feeling of romancing the pants off that someone who desires the so much i have to offer."

If I had a nickle...

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:44 AM
"I found out that I haven't lost my funny side, I just had it misplaced fir a while."

Was it behind that tree?

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:42 AM
"A romantic when you'd least expect it."

Look, Pal, the last time that happened I didn't think the preacher was ever going to let you back into church.

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:37 AM
"And finally don't assume ya know whats on every man's mind . Trust me ya don't , and only god dos. "

"Dos." Is that God's last name?

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:27 AM
"Instead of saying eleven, twelve, and thirteen .. I think we should all start saying onetyone, onteytwo, and onetythree."

Um, let me think about this.....No!

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:18 AM
"Maybe sit at a bar and grill and enjoy a few drinks and conversation over a good game or fight."

Do you mean like a WWF fight or a barroom brawl? I would like to know if I have to bring my mace beforehand.

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:14 AM
"looking for a good-humoured husband, who is ready to have a serious relationship."

The word 'husband' implies that he's already in a serious relationship, doesn't it?

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:11 AM
"I am looking for a long term relationship for the fact that I do have 3 children."

Check with Maury. He will find your baby daddy.

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:07 AM
"LOOKS ARE NOT IMPORTANT BECAUSE A PERSONALITY WILL TRULY MAKE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE."

No, that's genetics.

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:03 AM
"just as long as im with somebody thats not boring the hell outta me....i have a great personality and can talk to pretty much anybody."

As long as they aren't boring the hell outta' ya', right?

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:00 AM
"I want to find a MAN who wants something out of life.. i understand what it takes to get and keep a man.. I AM A KEEPER"

Well, holy fricken bat apples! Share the secret, damn it!

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:58 AM
"I'm not necessarily looking for someone who belongs to a religion but someone who has beliefs."

I believe I can fly by flapping my arms really fast. Will that work for ya'?

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:54 AM
"im blunt to the point in your face but not disrespectful..."

Yes, I don't know why people would think 'in your face' could be construed as 'disrespectful'.

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:29 AM
"I do shave my head because, well, the hair was going quickly anyway and I really dislike the BOZO the clown look."

That's probably a good thing. I hear people are afraid of clowns.

LilOlMeFromSD's photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:29 AM
"I enjoy a beer or 2 with friends and family, so no tea toddlers unless there will never be an issue."

Yes, those little curtain climbers will trip ya' when you're drunk!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25