Community > Posts By > Maxisu

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:41 AM
A hug to all of you that feel tired and exhausted...and if I can share some of my energy with you...please have it !

I'm overloaded with positive energy ! :banana:

Like I'm high...bigsmile happy happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched :heart:

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:38 AM
Oui....

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/28/15 01:28 PM
We just need to work on "patience"...hmm...

all the while I was on here patiently waiting !!! wondering what took you so long....you were actually trying to call me...lol...sorry I didn't hear it right a way !

...you "Superstar" ! :tongue: happy

:heart:

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/28/15 01:24 PM

frustrated frustrated :cry:

Hey cutie ! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/28/15 12:18 PM
Anyways...I don't really care from where they are but I realized it's a waist of time being polite answering all the mails...specially to people that do massive copy pasting etc...

we are several here getting the exact same emails...deleting already takes time...

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/28/15 12:15 PM

I can think of a list of reasons to overlook profiles, some of which are the same as your reasons to ignore messages. Even though I respond to messages, I will ignore a woman who persists when I tell her that I am not interested. For example, I live in Iowa and a woman in California contacted me. I politely told her that because of the distance it won't work. She replied to that as if 1800 miles means nothing. She is being ignored, but her initial message got a response.

Lol...you complain about 1800 miles ???? laugh laugh laugh

Well initially I also put a restriction to 25-30 miles around my place...but that didn't work....(there was no one)

So I opened up to worldwide...and I think it was a good thing....IDK...can you really "control" love like buying a car ?

Not sure about that...and even for a car if you wanted it tuned a certain way with very specific options....you'll still have to cover some distance.

:wink:

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/28/15 12:06 PM
Ah...I wish I was in Louisiana right now ! Have fun...

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/28/15 01:28 AM

Love is an abstract and lazy term. Tell this person what you actually feel.

Yep and better to reply asap...even a " Give me time...I have to seriously think about it....!"

you might even need some time off to figure it out....and then seriously share what you feel in general.

it's not only a question of respect for your partner but also a question of self respect.

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/27/15 11:51 PM
And ?

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/27/15 07:29 PM
Something's gotten hold of my hand
Dragging my soul to a beautiful land

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/27/15 06:55 PM
everything....is quite something...

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/27/15 06:48 PM

What mostly would you like?

You love Him/Her ? Or He/She love you?
can a bird fly with one wing??whoa

flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/27/15 06:46 PM

She's puppies, true love, cool breezes, laughter, Beatles songs, child smiles, days at the beach, roller coasters, Charlie Chaplin movies, whale breaches, mountain drives, candy, and romantic stares.

my sunset, sunrise, and all of the colors in the garden

...Gobsmacked ! ...I think I'll need to remember that one...!

:heart:
flowerforyou

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/27/15 06:40 PM

After 3months here in mingle2 i finally found a guy that fits my standards. The problem is his profile says he is up to intimate encounter :( slaphead

I agree...only intimate encounter is dull....but so is only intellectual masturbation.

...so I wonder...once you start to really REALLY like someone...don't you WANT to become intimate ?...

:tongue:

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/27/15 06:25 PM

What mostly would you like?

You love Him/Her ? Or He/She love you?

Both...love bigsmile

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:48 PM

Are you going to do an internal or external sales job ? I mean it helps if you like the product you are selling.

Think of it as an asset...and just like on mingle there will always be people that complain and waste your time...don't let yourself drag into it !

I'm sure you'll do fine !

I will be making vintage inspired, and selling true vintage clothing shoes and accessories. ill doing the photography myself for now and well everything really.

YAY !!! I am going to tell you it IS going to work !!!! 100 percent !
Ok, if not in the US and you can ship stuff I already can give you several store buyers (UK, France and Belgium) THAT are always looking ( more per pm)
Specially for the true vintage...

GREAT !!! Super cool !

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:41 PM

Every hour that goes by where you don't sell anything a puppy will dielaugh

rofl pitchfork pitchfork rofl

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:39 PM

Most of the time I dated older woman they felt uncomfartable....

uncom....fartable ? Like ?

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:35 PM
Are you going to do an internal or external sales job ? I mean it helps if you like the product you are selling.

Think of it as an asset...and just like on mingle there will always be people that complain and waste your time...don't let yourself drag into it !

I'm sure you'll do fine !

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:19 PM

hi all I need some guidance, I will shortly be selling clothing and im beep beep scared I mean can I do this can I really do this I have no money if I fail at this im completely screwed and so are my kids. im freaking out here and I need a few words of encouragement. Im so so so so so scared excited but scared, I want this so so so so much but can I actually do this. ????????

Yes girl you can do it. Think of it this way : You don't have money...you ARE going to sell clothes...AND you WILL make money.

There is nothing to "fail" about...there is not even a risk ? Or what did I miss...

C'mon...KNOW...you might not sell the first minute...but you'll end up selling.

Breathe... and it'll work out.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou