But I wanted it to be a smiley in a thong! sad

hey, i tried.

And I wanted a male pole dancer....tears

Maxisu's photo
Sat 01/17/15 08:21 PM
blushing :angel: love bigsmile

Maxisu's photo
Sat 01/17/15 06:29 PM

Is jealousy a normal part of a relationship?
noway
What does it look like?:angry:

Look at me. LOOK AT ME!!!:angry: :tongue: laugh

:banana: drinks pitchfork

Need a emoticon pole dancer!

Yesss...!!!

Maxisu's photo
Sat 01/17/15 06:14 PM
...calm...

Maxisu's photo
Sat 01/17/15 06:03 PM
...the world....

Maxisu's photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:50 PM
smokin

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 12:29 PM
...bummed...frustrated...noway frustrated smokin what think

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 12:26 PM
Edited by Maxisu on Thu 01/15/15 12:42 PM

Why is administration so ridiculously absurd ?

How on earth can the municipality and its urbanism department **** me up like that just NOW ??????? After one year of doing everything they asked for ? WTF ? WTF ? WTF ? OMG? Just now...change your mind for no reason just because you have the power to do so ???????!!!!! frustrated

rant rant rant explode mad :angry: grumble mad

Like I can't conclude sales because of THEM ??? As if it wasn't hard enough already ???????? !!!!! I can't believe it...frustrated

WTF ? The only reason must be jealousy ? Biz was going to well for me, hu ?

Fine...I will find a solution.... rant

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 05:07 AM

Why is it so difficult for a woman to ask a man out? Why do the women always wait for men to ask them out even if they like the man they still won't confront the man... Is it that they don't have their spec of man.. I think it's wrong to like something and don't go for it.

More seriously...I have a different take on this...and I'm also old fashioned.

I am old fashioned in that way...Spartacus old fashioned....he needs to be a strong and powerful fighter !!..Like I see myself a princess and you need to be the most brave, smart, witty, idealistic, fair knight that fights and WINS over all the other contestants and in return you got my loyalty and I know I need someone stronger than me.
love

Soo...I don't have a problem asking a guy out or making contact but that wouldn't be for romance.

I'm no competition for aggressive girls as the guys that fall there are too weak for me...and the very shy guys...well it ends up in frustration and communication problems on both sides....(it happened once and although I didn't want to brake his heart I still did).

....the only downside of the Spartacus fighters...usually those guys charm most every girl...lol...but ..as long as I get enough attention to have no doubts I'm good...love drinker

:wink:

Wow.. Very intriguing but this is not Spartacus, so in this present time what will be your substitute for Spartacus since men don't get to fight to prove their strength

laugh

ooh...trust me from the mails I get there ARE still lots of fighters...ha,ha...and one of them really managed to win me over...little by little...(that's the exciting thing in the process)bigsmile

(of course I mean most in a metaphorical way...although now...hmm wouldn't mind seeing them all fighting shirtless with just a little of leather covering them) love

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:49 AM
oops..I meant to say url..in brackets..(lol look at the quote)...just figured something new...lol..

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:45 AM
Heya Pansy ! waving Yes nice acoustics indeed...

I know it took me some time to figure it out. I use the share link from youtube and add the infront and behind..

back to rock :wink:

Cheap trick - I want you to want me

http://youtu.be/BJs_L7yq5qE

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:32 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7OaVuyqPBM ....sigh...smitten smitten smitten

Sweet...flowerforyou

here..one more time: Kean Cipriano - never my love

http://youtu.be/O7OaVuyqPBM

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:16 AM
..I think I need some sweetness...:tongue:

Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me

http://youtu.be/0UIB9Y4OFPs

bigsmile

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:08 AM
...flying...:wink:

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:37 AM
Edited by Maxisu on Thu 01/15/15 03:52 AM

Why is it so difficult for a woman to ask a man out? Why do the women always wait for men to ask them out even if they like the man they still won't confront the man... Is it that they don't have their spec of man.. I think it's wrong to like something and don't go for it.

More seriously...I have a different take on this...and I'm also old fashioned.

I am old fashioned in that way...Spartacus old fashioned....he needs to be a strong and powerful fighter !!..Like I see myself a princess and you need to be the most brave, smart, witty, idealistic, fair knight that fights and WINS over all the other contestants and in return you got my loyalty and I know I need someone stronger than me.
love

Soo...I don't have a problem asking a guy out or making contact but that wouldn't be for romance.

I'm no competition for aggressive girls as the guys that fall there are too weak for me...and the very shy guys...well it ends up in frustration and communication problems on both sides....(it happened once and although I didn't want to brake his heart I still did).

....the only downside of the Spartacus fighters...usually those guys charm most every girl...lol...but ..as long as I get enough attention to have no doubts I'm good...love drinker

:wink:

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:25 AM

I think most of them don't verbally( may be wrong).. but they do with their eyes.. that's really the only signal you need.

This ^^^^^

rofl

true...that's when us women have some urges....rofl

Maxisu's photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:23 AM

I can see that you have a REAL heart for this guy. Love is NOT suppose to hurt this bad; love comes in to:

Restore
Heal
Lift up
Mend
Make whole

It's:

Patient
Kind
Tender
The giver of life
Never ending

If he's not fullfling all of these things for you, plus more, then he's not worth waisting another tear on.

Time will heal your broken heart; but you have to be strong and move on sweetie.

Be blessed

Well said ! flowerforyou

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:45 AM
...that is on thing you can find here...(in Belgium)...Brussels and Mons & hmmm....I'm not sure about Genk though.

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:33 AM
redundant