Community > Posts By > Maxisu

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:26 AM
...aaah...laugh thanks for the laugh sexy girls...I soo needed that today...but what is the next 4 years beholding :tongue: ?

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:21 AM
Well good luck...it's possible to meet friends "here"...drinker

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 07:57 AM

Don't know who you played this^^ for, but oh how I loved listening to it today...A favorite!smitten

^^^^
Yay...flowerforyou one more time: Into the mystic - Van Morrison

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 07:44 AM
lol...Hi waving

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 04:16 AM
Why is administration so ridiculously absurd ?

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 04:10 AM
..are you going to send it...? You are still sweet...:heart:

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 04:03 AM
just like the weather !

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 03:59 AM

WTF... I am NOT a threat!

WTF...I might be one...laughmad explode

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 03:54 AM

Think this snow we're getting here in Scotland, just now is a pain in the arse!

Same here too...that & the rest

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 03:51 AM
...Yeah...cz I'm going "anyone"

Maxisu's photo
Wed 01/14/15 03:45 AM
..maybe...

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/13/15 05:55 AM

I'll just talk directly on your own Mingle Profile Page msharmony or You can send to my page if You wish.

This goes for Maxisu as well.

All the rest of the ingrates on this forum are determined not to let me read anything at length anyways, now that they've discovered a way to block my reading everybody else' threads.

ingrates? is that the same as infidels?

In french it means "not grateful", a bully..or someone that lacks manners...not quite the same as an "infidel" that would be someone not loyal...? Not sure...

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/13/15 05:46 AM
I think I better do background checks on hotels now....lmao...once you know I'd certainly avoid such place...yak...

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/13/15 05:30 AM

And what is YOUR thought on it ?

Maxisu's photo
Tue 01/13/15 04:44 AM
...unlocked...?

apparently it was locked....and that makes sense cause the dogs didn't smell a thing when they were up there earlier....

To me the hole thing is SLOPPY police work. Rule out murder cause yeah...they were too late.

After 2 weeks it would have been difficult and highly expensive to find potential suspects back and even more difficult to prove anything.

Don't you wave your hands to simply check if the sensors are working ? I know for myself I do that.
And I could also wave my hands to the air thinking out loud...wtf...

Alright some of the movements are strange...but when a computer or an elevator is not working there are probably all kind of things that go through your head.

Police chose to just show that video when she went missing...hmm...they probably knew it would tag her as strange...

Smart thinking after all she was from Canada...you don't want an international incident.

Later they know that it was minutes before she allegedly drowns herself...naked ?

...Depression or bipolar....ok, that just makes her an easier prey.

Sorry but sometimes the obvious (like rape and murder) is just ruled out way too soon....or they DO have suspects but just can't prove it...which seems to me....most probably the case...and they had to dismiss it an accident....again...costs and too late

huh grumble

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/12/15 04:20 PM

Question Maxisu...

Earlier You said something to the effect, 'My Angels tell me otherwise...'

May I ask...? Are Angels literally speaking to You or do You just have a vivid imagination? (No Ridicule Intended Here)

Both ! :wink:

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/12/15 04:13 PM

:-D I wish I could. .

Well my kids are born here and speak fluent dutch. That's why I decided to just carry on...Love the friendly Wallonia to live with friendly people there where neighbors say " Bonjour" rather than seeing you with jealousy eyes huh...what a difference. ..

Bonjour, bonjour...:wink: flowerforyou

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/12/15 03:56 PM

DUBAI (Reuters) - A prominent Saudi Arabian cleric has whipped up controversy by issuing a religious ruling forbidding the building of snowmen, described them as anti-Islamic.

Asked on a religious website if it was permissible for fathers to build snowmen for their children after a snowstorm in the country's north, Sheikh Mohammed Saleh al-Munajjid replied: "It is not permitted to make a statue out of snow, even by way of play and fun."

Quoting from Muslim scholars, Sheikh Munajjid argued that to build a snowman was to create an image of a human being, an action considered sinful under the kingdom's strict interpretation of Sunni Islam.

"God has given people space to make whatever they want which does not have a soul, including trees, ships, fruits, buildings and so on," he wrote in his ruling.

That provoked swift responses from Twitter users writing in Arabic and identifying themselves with Arab names.

"They are afraid for their faith of everything ... sick minds," one Twitter user wrote.

Another posted a photo of a man in formal Arab garb holding the arm of a "snow bride" wearing a bra and lipstick. "The reason for the ban is fear of sedition," he wrote.

A third said the country was plagued by two types of people:

"A people looking for a fatwa (religious ruling) for everything in their lives, and a cleric who wants to interfere in everything in the lives of others through a fatwa," the user wrote.

Sheikh Munajjid had some supporters, however. "It (building snowmen) is imitating the infidels, it promotes lustiness and eroticism," one wrote.

"May God preserve the scholars, for they enjoy sharp vision and recognize matters that even Satan does not think about."

Snow has covered upland areas of Tabuk province near Saudi Arabia's border with Jordan for the third consecutive year as cold weather swept across the Middle East.

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-cleric-condemns-snowmen-anti-islamic-125135293.html

the insanity continues...

laugh

Sure it promotes lustiness and eroticism....

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/12/15 03:49 PM

Dear Maxisu,

I don't approve of people who act in a hasty way either. I do find it sad and frustrating when I see any person who claims they come in behalf of any commonly perceived idea of theology and with some half-baked ideas decide they're going to take matters into there own hands. For example, I don't assume every so-claiming Christian is a member of the K.K.K. or have spent time at the Jones Town Cult Camp.

So, how do I personally think this campaign against the would-be Muslim factions that seem to cause so-much problem?
The only way to counteract isn't by a military strategy, but by proposing a better platform for what Islam is supposed to be. In doing so, this will appeal to the very consciences of the members of these individuals who, although they may have good reason to be disgruntled, will find themselves unable to act in a hasty way. The truth of the matter is, there are so few minimum prerequisites that a free and open society would need to implement, even if One doesn't want to practice Islam themselves, that the entire War Budget that has been spent to date is a hundred fold greater than it need ever have been, and it wouldn't have cost any soldiers lives either.

Please don't assume every defensive act on the part of the Muslim community, because it may very well be a legitimately defensive action, is somehow a terrorist act. Just because some sources of media that all to often think it's okay to show the retaliation of people who are fighting for their lives, and never show the atrocities of the enemies whom they fighting against, are somehow exempt from their bias. That's when free-speech just becomes propaganda.

Test: I also had a big black stripe on the far right...so quoting helps to read....but I'm not sure I understand your last paragraph.
I'd say extremists "Al Quaeda, ISIS, clearly use Propaganda...and seemingly want to brainwash all those kids. I mean I saw that with my own eyes in Turkey...where a DJ friend of mine got regular visits from some guy trying to convert him.
At first I was able to reason him...then he scared him with ghosts and what not...and someone I thought reasonable...turned to Muslim faith to be "protected" from "the bad spirits"...a couple of days before I left.

He joined cause he was scared.

I already thought the Scientologists were pretty bad with their techniques but THAT was quite something.

Maxisu's photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:08 AM
zero...nothing is really important but what if it is ? Who said that...?
smokin

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next