mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:52 PM
I'll drink to that

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:25 PM
yep been there

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:23 PM
I've been with someone that was never treated right before family, friends and relationships. When we were together things that were normal to me seemed strange and wonderful for her when her life changed "being treated right" she got back to school confidence and life energy. well we got married but after 5 years she went back to wanting low standards. so it becomes their life

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:18 PM
honesty is the best policy

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:11 PM
excitement in an older one by introducing a third party

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:08 PM
single

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 02:59 PM
well my experience so far has been if the girl told me or i heard that she cheated on her ex, cheated on me, but that was just 2 women that i knew that cheated on their ex's

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 02:44 PM
for me the difference is felt but cannot be explained

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 02:32 PM
Closeness shared between two people may it be sexual or any other aspect of life

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:24 PM
In the middle leaning towards bad due to physical shape, but getting better esteem with every drive to the gym.

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:15 PM
Just be honest from the beginning that you just want friendship, they will understand if they are your friend.

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:08 PM
That is exactly what I am doing right now and you're right I did this to myself and I'm in the process of making me better.

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:03 PM
It is probably true that I might need to start fresh but as for now all I see is my son and family who has been helping me through everything so far. Thank you for your input

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:00 PM
you are correct it is not easy but I am sure that with time things will get better and someone will come along unexpectedly for the both of us.

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:19 PM
I think it's in the kiss, what goes through your mind when you are kissing them "just sex?" or do you want more than just flesh.

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:12 PM
Thank you for your reply

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:11 PM
I would like to get in contact with her again we meshed really well together but that's for me. when it comes to my son I don't think that she is ready for a responsibility that big in her life just yet that is probably why I will just move on regardless of how I feel towards her, my sons well being and happiness come first for me you know.

mouradadi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:58 AM
My ex-wife and I split up around spring time after a couple of months I started seeing another woman who just got out of a serious relationship as well I was attracted to her from the very first time we met. At first things were great but then I noticed after one month together that my confidence and self-esteem were not fully recovered from my broken marriage and that’s when things started to go downhill we dated for a couple of months and then broke up. She claimed it was the drama which she said that she wants to go through that with me and that she loved me I understood because I have a son that pretty much stays with me most of the time his mother always had apparently something going that she couldn’t keep him for more than a day or two which she still does to this day. His mother would bother me everyday and even broke into my house one night because she was pissed that I have moved on and she didn’t even though she was the one that left me and how she apparently still loved me. I guess that would scare anyone away maybe that was my ex-wife’s plan to break us up but now that I broke up with my girlfriend and my ex-wife is living with some other guy she doesn’t bother me anymore. Was it too early to date someone else. it has been a few months since we broke up and we haven’t even talked to each other since the break up mainly because we didn’t want things to be awkward between us. There are several things I’m omitting but through the responses I will fill in the blank.

mouradadi's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:25 PM
New tampa here