Community > Posts By > gardenforge

gardenforge's photo
Thu 06/12/08 12:59 PM
Wow and you thought Bush was a liar! laugh laugh laugh

1.) Selma Got Me Born - NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965. (Google'Obama Selma' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles about its various untruths.)

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT EXACTLY, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades. The current government is pro-American but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law. Your half-brother, Abongo Oba ma, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your New Hampshire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out the following link for verification of that....and for more. Obama'scousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women and children alive in a Christian church where they took shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to know the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - NOT EXACTLY, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - NOT EXACTLY, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama. Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro). From....and for more....go to..... http://www.arcadeathome.com/newsboy.phtml?Barack_Hussein_Obama_-_Arab-American,_only_6.25%25_African

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office. 4-3-08 Article 'Obama was 'quite religious in islam'' http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60559

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - NOT EXACTLY, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book). February 28, 2008. Kristoff from the New York Times a year ago: Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as 'one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.' This is just one example of what Pamela is talking about when she says 'Obama's narrative is being altered, enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts.'

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - NOT EXACTLY, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - NOT EXACTLY, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran?

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - NOT EXACTLY, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - NOT EXACTLY, you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - NOT EXACTLY, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - NOT EXACTLY, Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

15.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - NOT EXACTLY, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Voting 'Present' is Common In Illinois Senate - NOT EXACTLY, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - NOT EXACTLY, only when caught by church groups and Democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - NOT EXACTLY, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - NOT EXACTLY, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - NOT EXACTLY, you didn't write it, introduce it, change it, or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - NOT EXACTLY, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - NOT EXACTLY, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - NOT EXACTLY, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - NOT EXACTLY, you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - NOT EXACTLY, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - NOT EXACTLY, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - NOT EXACTLY, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.

28.) No One on my campaign contacted Canada about NAFTA - NOT EXACTLY, the Candian Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - NOT EXACTLY, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction off Israel.

30.) I Want All Votes To Count - NOT EXACTLY, you said let the delegates decide.

31.) I Want Americans To Decide - NOT EXACTLY, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

32.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - NOT EXACTLY, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.

33.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - NOT EXACTLY, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.

34.) I Don't Take PAC Money - NOT EXACTLY, you take loads of it.

35.) I don't Have Lobbysists - NOT EXACTLY, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.

36.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - NOT EXACTLY, your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.

37.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - NOT EXACTLY, you weren't in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time.

38.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - NOT EXACTLY, your plan leaves us all to pay for the 15,000,000 who don't have to buy it.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:09 PM
The #2 Police Officer in Cuidad Juarez was gunned down today by the drug cartel

see story at this link

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080511/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/mexico_drugs

If you use drugs you are supporting this kind of violence.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:22 PM
His request approved, the Fox News photographer quickly used a cell phone to call the local airport to charter a flight. He was told a twin engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger. He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, 'Let's go'.

The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and took off.

Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, 'Fly over the valley and make low passes so I can take pictures of the fires on the hillsides.'

'Why?' asked the pilot.

'Because I'm a photographer for Fox Cable News,' he responded. 'And I need to get some close up shots.'

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, 'So, what you're telling me, is . .. you're NOT my flight instructor?'

gardenforge's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:20 PM
Fanta: It also cures sleepwalking laugh

gardenforge's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:48 PM
if she had to "entertain the idea that God does not exist, to be fair the professor has to entertain the idea that God does exist"

gardenforge's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:33 PM
I have a cure for the flaw in the brain, it's a 45 cal 180 grain hollow point traveling at 1000 feet per second, applied between the eyes.

gardenforge's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:37 PM
Back to the original idea of this thread. Why is it that every time a bunch of people do something incredibly stupid and get their ass in a bind they think it is the government's responsibility to bail them out. These people took out loans with escalation clauses in them knowing full well they couldn't make the payments when the rate went up. They gambled that the real estate market would go up and they would be able to use their equity to qualify for a conventional loan. Then the market took a downturn and they were caught short and can't pay up. How the hell is that the government's fault.

There is a saying on Wall Street "Bears make Money, Bulls make money and Pigs get slaughtered" If you are stupid enough to bet hogish, you deserve to end up as sausage.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:54 AM
There is a simple solution. I keep telling people that prohibition don't work. We tried it with booze, didn't work so we tried it with drugs, didn't work.

Legalize the stuff, tax it to provide assistance for addicts. It won't stop the illegal trade entirely just as the repeal of prohibition didn't stop the moonshiners, but it will cut it down to a fraction of what it is now.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:47 AM
String him up by the balls and pound sand in his ass till the rope breaks.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:42 AM
Biggest mistake, when the Republicans had control of the House and Senate he didn't ask them to put a bounty on liberals laugh laugh

gardenforge's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:38 AM
Bad News: The average IQ of South Dakota will soon decline an average of 10 points. Hillary is coming here to campaign.

Good News" The average IQ of South Dakota will go back up 10 points as soon as she leaves. laugh laugh

Bad News: McGovern pulling his support from Hillary.

Good News: McGovern switching his support to Obama, one looser endorsing another. laugh laugh

Bad News: Obama finally opening a campaign hq here in Rapid City, as if we actually matter to him.

Good News: Very few of us if any actually care. laugh

gardenforge's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:43 PM
I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat lettuce. laugh When I sink my teeth into a pork chop I really don't care if the pig had a happy life. They are intelligent social animals though one of them is the Senior Senator from Massachusetts laugh laugh

gardenforge's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:37 PM
Karma I saw that article too. It is absolutely the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Why the hell don't we just pay them not to grow it. We pay our farmers not to grow corps it's nothing new, we could just expand the program to include Afganistan.

gardenforge's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:33 PM

Even if OPEC raised their production, which would lower prices, it would do little good since the oil companies have failed to build additional refineries!

The oil companies have failed to add additional refineries because for the last 35 years the enviro nazis have fought every attempt to build a new refinery until the oil companies gave up. Why don't the Sierra Club, Greenpeace and the rest of the enviro kooks step up and take credit for their part in creating this mess.

gardenforge's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:24 AM
It certainly is Fanta, one of my daughter and Son in law's friends had an autistic child. It seems to be everywhere you look. Last Saturday I helped my Chiropractor's son who is mildly autistic forge a knife out of a Railroad Spike. I am not sure which of us had more fun. happy

gardenforge's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:44 AM
you will probably get more mercury out of a can of tuna than you will from a vaccine not to mention that mercury was also used in dental fillings. Also years ago a mercury compound was used as a fungacide treatment on grain seed. Then the seed was planted and the mercury went into the soil. From there it could end up in the water table or possibly be absorbed into the plant and show up in the bread you ate.

There was a incident where large quantities of this mercury treated seed was sent to India for planting. Much of it was stolen and instead of planting it was ground into flour and sold to bakeries. There were many deaths and much illnes as a result of people eating contaminated bread.

An interesting side note, Archiologists are now retracing Lewis and Clarks expidition through the area of the Louisiana Purchase. They are looking for their campsites and especially for the latrines at these campsites because of all the artifacts that were usually thrown into them as garbage. the way they find these campsite latrines is my looking for mercury.

About half the members of the Lewis and Clark Party had Syphless. The treatment at the time was a mercury amalgam paste that was spread on the chest. The mercury was the absorbed through the skin into the body. Mercury was then excreted from the body in the feces of the person. When they find a campsite and an area in the campsite with a high level of mercury they know they have found the latrine.

Fluorscent lights also have a small quantity of mercury in each of them. If they are just thrown into the trash and not properly recycled this mercury ends up in landfills. When you multiply that small amount of mercury in each bulb by the millions in use that is going to be one hell of an environmental problem some day.

gardenforge's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:28 AM
Check back farther on this forum, this stupid conspiracy theory gets rehashed here about every 3 months. SSDD Remember to change the tinfoil lining in your hats, the rays are starting to get through laugh

gardenforge's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:17 PM
WM thank you for posting that. Very interesting stuff.

gardenforge's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:04 PM
I Don't Know Who Wrote This; But He/She Does Not Pull Many Punches!

After long and serious thought, I have decided to endorse Senator John McCain for President. I have always voted for the person and have not voted for anyone because some political party was telling me who I should vote for.

We all know the choices by now and, that said, I do believe that the process of selecting a chief executive is deeply flawed. The words 'money' and 'special interests' come to mind, among many others.

Here's the way I see it:

Barack Obama, you are a fine public speaker. You are also an extremely liberal Senator from the State of Illinois, which has a long and rich history of political corruption of the first magnitude. You are indeed a child of that system.

You have finally insulted my intelligence far beyond my capacity to tolerate your insults. It has nothing at all to do with your skin color. As a matter of fact, it would be so COOL to finally have an African-American for President. What a great statement that would be to the entire world that we are indeed the greatest country on earth!

But, unfortunately, General Colin Powell is not running, and YOU are NOT the man for this job!

Barack baby, you want me to believe that you have never heard the sermons of your own pastor, the Right Reverend 'God Damn Ameri ca' Jeremiah Wright. It is a matter of record that this has been your church for over 20 years. It is a matter of record that you were married there by this very pastor, and that your children were baptized there.

The good Reverend saw fit to visit Khadafy in Libya and to give a lifetime achievement award to Louis Farrakhan, of all people.

We have all now seen excerpts of his sermons all over the airwaves by now. And you have publicly stated that this man IS your 'spiritual mentor.'

BUT, your pastor is NOT the reason I am NOT voting for you. His words were disturbing enough, but it is your own HUGE church congregation, seen jumping, hooting and howling to his words in the background that disturb me the most. And please don't tell me you attended church there and never once heard a 'discouraging word' in the 20 years you attended there. Don't tell me, that in addition to the good reverend, that you are now not having anything to do with all those other people seen hooting and howling out in the audience in the background of his fiery tirades.

Even Oprah Winfrey got disgusted and walked out. I am no Oprah fan, but still she did the right thing.

Now YOU look me in the eye and ask me to believe that you never heard such language in all the years you attended there! This is like me telling you that I attended dozens of Klan rallies and never once heard the 'N' word. Yep. And Bill Clinton 'did not inhale.'

Yes, Mr. Obama, we all have friend s who have said stupid things that embarrassed us, but NOW you have asked me to believe something that is so incredibly stupid that you are telling me that I am just stupid enough to believe you. THAT is the main reason that I will never vote for you. I am deeply sorry, that in a county teeming with enormously talented African Americans who would make a good President, that the political system has chosen YOU. You are a pathetic and plastic excuse for an American, who will not even salute the Flag during the Pledge of Allegiance. God forbid you ever get near the Oval Office.

Now, did I mention Bill Clinton?

AH YES! This brings us to MRS. WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, who this candidate really is, in spite of all the other names she may care to call herself. This 'feminist' piece of work of course would like to be referred to as MS. and we all know who wears the pant suit in that family.

MS. Clinton, (sugar), it is just as depressing to realize that there are dozens of women who would also make great Presidents. But, fortunately, the horrible state of the selection process has selected YOU. Ms. Clinton, I'm sorry, but you could not tell the truth if we waterboarded your worthless ass!

Still you play the role of the 'embarrassed but dignified noble wife.' What utter malarkey! I am not voting for you for a world of reasons, but the main one is the same as my not voting for Senator Obama. You persistently insult my intelligence. It COULD be conceivably possible that you did not know about Monica Lewinsky, extremely remote, but possible if we stretch our imaginations a bit. But you turn around and then ask me to beli eve that you also did not know about Paula Jones and the legion of other women who were chewed up and spit out by your lecherous excuse for a husband. Puleese turn off this broken record !!!

But let's set aside your hubby's flagrant peccadillo's. The REAL issue is that he committed perjury under oath when he lied about it and the pathetically attempted cover-up that followed. Like you, he is totally incapable of telling the truth. He could not do it if you tortured him, and in voting for you, we would get the BOTH of you, all over again. The same folks who could have taken out Osama Bin Laden over 3,000 dead Americans ago ! The reason I will never vote for you is that I don't think the country can survive EIGHT MORE YEARS of Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, Sandy Berger stuffing his socks with classified intelligence, Janet Reno's goon squad, and the myriad other corruptions that seem to stick to you like your ugly face.

And please stop telling me that you have '8 years of experience' to lead us. You were the freaking' first lady already, not the Commander in Chief. Jeez ! The sum of your 'experience' is that of the most worrisome and incompetent meddling in the history of the White House. You even cursed your pitiful staff and the Secret Service agents who were and still are unfortunately charged with risking their lives to protect your worthless, thieving hide, and all at the expense of other people who have to work for a living.

Your single pathetic platform is to finance the illegal drugs, alcoholism and bad habits of the very lowest and most irresponsible freeloaders in America and to then 'garnish the wages' (your own words) of every law-abiding and hardworking American to pay for it. This disaster you refer to as 'Universal Health Care.' Where have you been the last 30 years? Did you not see that socialism is a failure wherever it has been tried? Did you not notice that the Soviet Union has collapsed since it gave no reward to those who worked the hardest for the fruits of their own labors to pay for those who will not??

It is interesting to see all the dead bodies that you and your hubby have left in your wake. Suicides, mysterious deaths, cover- ups that make Richard Nixon look like a rank amateur. The utter contempt and unbelievable arrogance of some of your strongest supporters, most notably the recently resigned and disgraced Governor Eliot Spitzer, the epitome of hypocritical and malevolent arrogance gone wild, one of your most ardent, wealthy and powerful political supporters. A man the news media refuses to admit IS a 'super delegate' in your own political machine, a fi ne example of your own 'adopted' state of New York. No wonder you moved there to run for Senator ! The environment there is perfect for the likes of you !

Yes, I would vote for a woman, but I will NOT vote for YOU !

Which leaves us with Senator John McCain.

John, you are a flawed man. You are a bit old, a bit loony, and you have a notoriously bad temper. This perfectly qualifies you, in my humble opinion, to lead us for the next eight years. I WANT your trembling hand on the nuclear button.

Think about it.

We have Kim Jong IL, Chavez and Ahmadin ejad all running around like lunatics, threatening America and threatening to plunge the world into nuclear Armageddon. We have Putin and the Chinese blustering and rattling their sabers' at us. I want John McCain in the Oval Office and I want him to be really pissed off at all these other nut jobs around the planet.

John, once you are elected, I want you to go into the Oval Office and throw one of your perfect FITS. Jump up and down and throw something through a plate glass window. Rip the drapes down and foam at the mouth a bit. And I want the whole thing on camera so that Ahmadinejad can see it. I want ALL of these 'world leaders' to lay awake at night and to break out in a cold sweat every time they think of messing with the United States of America.

I want the nuclear button sitting right next to the a larm clock on your night stand. I want pictures of t his to be sent to Iran, Russia, China, Venezuela, Cuba, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, and those other assholes in the sheets, the Saudis.

On the domestic front, poor John did try and reach across the aisle to the opposition in a desperate effort to compromise and to get the Congress to do something. You may not agree with his efforts, but at least he TRIED. For all his efforts, all he got handed to him was his head in a basket. The liberals are pissed at him and the conservatives are pissed at him. Just my kinda guy.

I predict that John will select Senator Joe Lieberman as his running mate. Good choice. I want a JEW whose memory of the Holocaust is still fresh in his mind and who is royally pissed off at all of these towel-headed morons in the Middle East to be the next in line if something should happen to John. Shalom, Vice President Joe. One heartbeat from the Oval Office.

Finally. John McCain knows on a most personal level what it is to suffer horrible torture for years and to see others die, right in front of you, for their love of America. When you ask him about it, he will tell you that what he did was 'nothing special.' Even more incredibly, he states that ANY American who truly loves his country would do exactly the same as he did in that situation. You and I will have a hard time believing that, but the real point is that John McCain believes that about the 'average American,' and that, dear friends and neighbors, is why I will cast my one poor ballot for on election day for John McCain -- warts and all.

gardenforge's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:37 PM
hummmm, don't the Democrats have control of congress right now? Aren't they the ones who are passing all the pork barrel legislation? Perhaps if we weren't spending so much on social programs to support illegal aliens the spending rate would go down. They are costing more than the war in Iraq.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25