Community > Posts By > gardenforge

gardenforge's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:34 AM
I have never met you knox so I have never formed that opinion. I do however have a certain distain for the way you degress to personal attacks when you run out of arguments.

gardenforge's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:28 AM
You nailed it Big Sis I couldn't have said it better. I am off to the garage to fashion a radiation shield out of a new mystery metal called unobtainium. Ya want me to make ya one too it doubles as a BS protector. laugh

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:37 PM
gee knox you can't even be original. I told ya to check moveon.org for your next retort but evidently you didn't What's your next move the swan song and deactivation? laugh One more question and then I will go, what do you want to be when you grow up laugh

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:32 PM
as Pogo said "we have met the enemy and they is us."

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:25 PM
coal dust, asbestos, silica and a host of other things are sub 5 micron particles. And actually depleted uranium does not burn as it goes through the air it is used because it is very heavy and dense. Plutonium on the other hand I belive can spontaneoulsy combust but I am not absolutely sure.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:20 PM
wow what a dissertation. But you and the "scientists" gloss over all missing data as irrevelant. Every time something don't support the theory it's "irrevelant". A consensus is just that. Because many people believe something to be true don't make it a fact. Evidence makes it a fact and there is much evidence missing and Science refused to acknowledge that because it don't support their argument. Remember a thousand years ago the "consensus" among all learned people was that the world was flat. The "consensus" is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, but for a split second after the big bang that had to have happened. The fact is, a shark is still a shark after 50 million years of evolution, dinosaurs came and went and we popped up on the scene ony recently and we still aren't 100% certain how.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 01:59 PM
for the complete story http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20889081/

NEW YORK - Federal prosecutors unsealed a criminal complaint Thursday charging Democratic fundraiser Norman Hsu with breaking campaign finance laws and creating a "massive" pyramid scheme.

The complaint says Hsu — who raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton and others — violated campaign finance laws by making contributions to candidates in other people’s names and perpetrated a pyramid scheme to defraud victims across the United States of more than $60 million.

A pyramid scheme refers to a fraudulent operation where investors are offered high short returns to attract new investors in a model also referred to as a "Ponzi scheme."

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:19 PM
Oh my yes we need another U.N. Resolution. That Third World debate team hasn't enforced a resolution that it has passed yet so by all means have them pass more.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:04 PM
you rick big sis:smile:

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:03 PM
lizard perhaps your arguments would be more effective if you were able to string your words together into a coherent sentence.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:01 PM
oh gee now the personal attack, you are so predictable knox. And remember that you are the one that took the thread off subject. Better check moveon.org to see what your next response will be. laugh oh yeah I know what it will be "Bush Lied" laugh Once again in your case maturity has obviously not come with age laugh

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:17 AM
Knox have you learned to speak Farsi yet? You will need it to take orders from your new masters if your prediction is true, better hurry. laugh

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:14 AM
The topic was Democrats and a bad name, but I guess you can't stick to any topic without chanting your mantra. Pathetic indeed.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:07 AM
It's Democrats that give Democrats a bad name.

gardenforge's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:02 AM
If offered evidence brush it off at an "opinion" if cornered chant the Mantra "well Bush Lied about WMD" no matter what the topic happens to be. Perhaps if ALL of you had taken my initial advide and read the book by now you would KNOW what Greenspan said but then ALL you might find something that went contrary to your established beliefs and we wouldn't want that to happen would we?

Why can't people ever stay focused on the topic of the thread. I realize that some have to check with moveon.org every couple hours to see what their current opinion should be but you could at least cut and paste the blurbs from them that are relevant to the topic at hand. laugh

gardenforge's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:14 PM
does the word depleted mean anything to you? Depleted Uranium gives off about as much radiation as the new mantle for a Coleman Gas Lantern or a pallet of bricks just out of the kiln. Yeah they will both trip a geiger counter. Plutonium on the other hand is fissionable radioactive material with a half life of 2000 years.

gardenforge's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:08 PM
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don t use any punctuation

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Coworkers Address You By Your Wrestling Name , Rock Bottom.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.......share this with a friend.

It's Called Therapy

gardenforge's photo
Wed 09/19/07 05:55 PM
Fanta see the thread Staging Nukes for Iran same info was posted there. I question why we would "stage" nukes here in the U.S. to target Iran when we have ships and subs already armed with nukes that could be lofted at Iran at the touch of a button.

gardenforge's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:40 PM
You nailed it Big Sis. Where the heck have I been I was wishing we nuked Bagdad and now I find out we did several years ago and I missed it laugh

gardenforge's photo
Tue 09/18/07 11:03 PM
I really don't know what the heck to make of this. If the security of our nukes is that lax, it definately raises my pucker factor several points. We ain't talking a couple of rounds for an M-16 here, we are talking 6 thermonuclear devices that went AWOL and nobody knew? Can you imagine this senario: "Hey, anybody seen them 6 H Bombs I had laying around here a while ago?" I can't seem to find them anywhere, now where the hell did I put them?"

If you buy the official story I have a little piece of land down by the swamp you might be interested in too. If the Air Force is that lax in their security they better take a quick inventory of their airplanes some of them are probably missing too. We will probably never know whole story. The AF will crusify some underling that was marginally involved and hope that calms the storm.

I don't think that the weapons are being staged for an attack on Iran. We wouldn't have to fly nuke tipped missles across the country to get them ready. If we want to nuke Iran, that can take place from weapons already in place aboard ships and subs. What concerns me the most is that if the security of our nukes is really that lax, Osamma don't need to smuggle a dirty bomb into the U.S. he can drop by the Air Force and "borrow" the real thing.

One other senario comes to mind, this could be a staged thing just to give Iran the Hershey Squirts.