Community > Posts By > lovethelord

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:33 PM

Seeing me in him:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love that too! She is just a little mold of me.. all my passions and talents even my dislexia we could be twins!love flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:31 PM

Best of luck with this new technique you are trying!

I think you are gonna need it.
rofl rofl rofl rofl I like the fingers in the nose techniqe thats pretty cute!love love

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:29 PM

of being a parent??????flowers

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:27 PM
sorry to hear that! change the subject!:whoa

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:25 PM

stepped onto an old tupperware platic cup that had been mowed over and it went through my entire left foot. Tore all of the tendons and had several stitches. Had my hand shut in a locked car door and nobody could find the keys. Dog chewed my leg and got its tooth caught in my ankle bone. Just some of the good times!

That tupperware is heavy duty!!
OUCH!!!!!!!!shocked shocked

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:11 PM

What do you think when your date rambles his /her whole life history in one evening.. or worse on the phone before you meet???

Do you think some things should wait when getting to know someone???shocked shocked scared scared

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:59 PM

...you cried?

couple weeks ago when I watched some sappy love story....tears

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:46 PM

if you are looking for the perfect person , you probally will never find that right one , that is why we are all made different, or you will die a lonely person with alot of animals , take the chance as many times as you can with many people, it takes 10 to get one sometimes( never give up never surrender!!!!!!!)

Question : who do you think is that mr or miss perfect?
What would there qualitys have to be ?

Ken and Barbie are perfect... they dont have any qualities.......

Mr. perfect for me would be the man who accepts all my imperfections and I do the same for him....flowers

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:42 PM

smile2 Have you ever stayed with someone out of pity?smile2

No; and I would never want someone to stay with me for it, either.

Ditto..flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:40 PM

i never got the closure of divorce..
we were only "common law" married.. and as we moved to another state it was not binding in this state.. (not sure yet what happens if i ever move back to montana. lol *shrug oh well*)
but thru the 7 years i was with him.. all 7 years of hell.. i gotta say that the seperation was the second best part of it..
the children are the first..
i loved him with all my heart. but he was abusive, and cruel.. he tourtured me in every way imaginable in the time we were together..

i have survived that time.. and i have survived the seperation.. and i have survived rasing my children alone..

my saying..
"youd be suprised what you can get used to... and even more suprised at how good it feels when you are free of it"

best of luck to those still healing..
there is always someone who is worse off. and someone better off..
but the pain is there for us all...
flowers

Ditto.... This is soo true!flowers flowers flowers

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:38 PM

Yep, been there - done that... It was horrible!

Later remarried her... stayed with her til her death due to Cancer in March, 2000.:cry:

Married again in December 2001, She had a severe asthma attack at work in December 2003, suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen. She is now in a nursing home 15 miles away...:cry:

Among the three incidents, I can't say which was the worst...frustrated

sorry to hear about your losses.. Thank God for his healing power!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:30 AM
:banana: :banana: :heart: St. Paul.. Minn...... LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET SNOW...........:banana: :banana: :banana:

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:28 AM

Age 3 bucked off the back of a horse (Broke Collarbone)
Age 5 ran into a piece of tin on side of the house above the knee.(cut to the bone)
Age 6 Jumped into the ditch out front full of water to play in and landed on broken glass.( cut bottom of heel on crutches a week)
Age 8 We were playing human bumper cars out front.(twisted ankle and chipped the bone crutches again 3 weeks)
Age 12 Running down the hall to go the bathroom someone left the dresser drawer open I caught it about midway top part of my leg.(cut to the bone) At least I have matching scars on each leg lmaobigsmile
You were a little active ha???

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:26 AM

Okay, I saw this article on-line today and it made me wonder how many women drink beer?

Myself, I think women are qualified to taste beer. I have been a home brewer on and off for about twenty-five years.

So, if you are a woman who reads this do you drink beer? If so what type? Do you know the difference between an IPA and a stout? Have any favorites? What type of beer do you like?

For the men...the same questions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On March 11 I was enjoying a Register article about the ranking of beer by a panel of locals. All was fine until I came to the part that said one of the judges was (gasp and horror) a woman.
Advertisement
Quantcast

Let me be clear, women are fine at picking out drapes, the occasional bottle of wine (always too sweet), and they are adequate at the selection of fresh fruit in the produce section.

But beer tasting? Are you people insane? It is an established fact that women know nothing about beer, other then it comes in bottles, cans or that fancy thing at the bar called a tap.

Not that women do not like beer. But asking the female of the species to discern the subtle difference between beer, especially Irish beer, is the nearest thing to a sin you can do with your cloths on.

When it comes to the heady world of lagers, carefully choosing what is good and not merely wet, well, this is man’s work.
Keep out.

— James Bradley Robinson III, (founder of the Des Moines Sexist Pig Irish Beer Swilling Club), Disclaimer: This was written sober, so I cannot be held accountable for anything. Not really.

Des Moines
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20090312/OPINION04/90312003/1001/NEWS

I dont like beer bellys on men.... :wink:

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:23 AM
flowerforyou love

I've been thinking. You know how most people that have twins give them names that either sound alike or start with the same letter?

I don't have any kids yet...but if I had twins, I'd name them something really cool. Like Chuck and Norris. Or Seek and Destroy.

Triplets would be nice, too. I could name them Scream, Aim and Fire.

How about sloppy and jo
anti and freeze
babydill and pickle
I think they are cute names...

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:03 AM

Lets here it...

I fell out of a pine tree... ripped my finger half of(5)
pulled coffee maker on me( full of coffee) 2 degree burns
2 black eyes playing hockey with my brother( ouch!)
broken arm (tree house fall).. nothing to baddrinker
!

laugh My sisters threw cats at melaugh

OH MY STARS THAT MUST HAVE HURT BAD!!!!! were you ok?

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:02 AM
Edited by lovethelord on Thu 03/12/09 09:06 AM

The old short coffee cans that you used to have to open with a key like a can of sardines?????? Once open you could take the ring off the can and underneath it was razor sharp??????

Stepped on one at a full run in a friends back yard. Cut my foot just in the forward part of the arch, to the bone. Wrapped sock around it and had to limp home 10 blocks. 40 stitches I think. I was 8 or 10.....

ouch... thats bad..
I fell through a glass door(was pushed really) and had 14 stitches on my wrist.. it was bad because I just made vars-vollyball and could not play! and I got my first F in typing because I could not type!pitchfork rant pitchfork

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:57 AM

because its the greatest feeling to me:heart: just the thought of love is wonderful to me:heart:

I agree. there is nothing more powerful or more fullfilling then being in love not money or possesions travel or anything else.... so there ...ppppphhhhbbbbbbbbtttt!

true... well birthday cakes from publix are pretty fullfilling....ummmmmlove with ice cream !!!!:banana: :banana:

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:53 AM

because without it, you have nothing. Who agrees?

humans are made to love.. Thats why tin man needed to get to the wizzard right????????love
But if we are alone well find other loves....

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:48 AM

:heart: Can you fall in love by just how a person looks? :heart:

If your looking at their body, heart and soul......flowerforyou love

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next