Community > Posts By > lovethelord

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:18 AM

Well if I had to describe the perfect relationship it would be this. But to me it's about God being first. Communication is everything to me. Honesty, unconditional love, commitment, loyalty, and respect. Are all the ingredients to a wonderful relationship. But it's seems like everyone we (as people) meet and talk to always say the right things to one another but what is really missing is the actions behind the words. The words and actions never really ever meet. Yes there are bits and pieces but it never really goes the same way it's talked about. I'm sure you know what I mean. It's funny I think everyone has this idea of the perfect relationship, but what we should really be asking ourselves is what are willing to do to have the perfect relationship? Well as for me I want nothing less then all of the above. And won't settle for anything less. Just image just for a min how wonderful that would be for the beautiful words and the actions of the one we love actually meet. To me thats sounds like perfection. Let me know your take on it. And please understand I don't mean perfect in the literal meaning but instead complete, mature, developed and wholeness.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

I agree.. God at the center all things are possible........ I love that verse too...:heart:

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:15 AM
Have a great day my frilove :wink: love :wink: love :wink: end!!!!
Looking forwrd to spring break!!!!!:heart: :heart:

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/24/09 08:10 AM

I was on Prozac when I was in high school and it actually made me WORSE. I was very suicidal back then and the meds made me even more like a zombie and wanting to die. I rebelled alot more also. I haven't been on anything since. I've been medically diagonosed with severe depression and social anxiety disorder but I can't afford or get help to get meds. Although I'd like to think I'm doing ok without them!

Alot of the side effects from antidepressents are worse than the symptoms themselves..
So many doctors prescribe them today.. I know they have helped many but I have seen them make things worse.

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/24/09 08:06 AM

online...

because they don't have to be accountable for their claims?????:wink:

I knew a guy who was Mr. smooth sweetheart in the forums and everybody loved him!!
He also was a hot girl(multiple identity) in the sex and dating and posted really sexy stories to get the other girls to share their hot stories!!( and had guys lusting after him!!)
Now thats the kind of people I want to date!! laugh SIKE....sick sick sick frustrated
Dont think anyone can top that.....
frustrated

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:39 AM

American Express.

Never leave home without it.

huh

good one!flowerforyou

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:37 AM

One winter, I was struggling to pay my bills, working overtime, raising my son alone. I was dating a man who lived 2 hrs away. He knew I couldn't afford wood for my woodburning stove. So he cut down a big tree, cut up the wood, loaded his Toyota truck full, and drove 2 hrs to bring it to me. I was in the kitchen doing dishes when I heard some thumping outside. I opened the door to see him stacking up the wood, trying to be quiet, wanting to surprise me when he finished the job.

I was so touched that he went thru all that physical labor and driving time to do something so nice for me. Yes, it brought tears to my eyes, and I helped him finish stacking the wood so I could get right to showing him the full extent of my appreciation. :-)

really cool.. I loved it!:smile:

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:36 AM

still have my hair LOL!

and still sexy!!!love :heart: love

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:36 AM

Anybody here lol

Hi there and welcome!!love

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:31 AM
Edited by lovethelord on Tue 03/24/09 05:32 AM

online...

because they don't have to be accountable for their claims?????:wink:

I knew a guy who was Mr. smooth sweetheart in the forums and everybody loved him!!
He also was a hot girl(multiple identity) in the sex and dating and posted really sexy stories to get the other girls to share their hot stories!!( and had guys lusting after him!!)
Now thats the kind of people I want to date!! laugh SIKE....sick sick sick frustrated
Dont think anyone can top that.....

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 09:17 PM

I ache a lot and my fingers are becoming fat and deformed with arthritis. Im a pretty skinny guy but i went bowling the other day and could only use balls with an extra large hole.
you are one funny hunny bu7nny!!!!

I notice I still feel like Im 20 and I want to have fun more than ever!love love
I do have pain in my right hip after i run and thats not cool!

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:57 PM

Still in my 40's.. I dunno about sexy

Well checked out your profile and I think the picture with the finger through your eye is MOST deffently sexy!!!!!!love
keep it as your main!!!

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:54 PM

If you could create your "ideal man/woman", what PHYSICAL characteristics would you bless him/her with?

1) 5'8" or taller (the taller the better)
2) BIG shoulders, arms & hands
3) Nice hips (wider than average)
4) Short hair - any color
5) Body hair - not too much, not too little
6) Nice 5:00 shadow
7) Long Fingers...
8) Amazing eyes
9) long legs

Tall
strong
blue jeans
5 oclock shaddow
rugged
hard working
hands dirty
loves the outdoors
loves activity
loves fishing
loves sports
loves life
loves me!.. ooolaaaa laaaaa loves me!! Makes me want to tackle him to the ground and kiss him all over bodies sweating, hearts ponding, love boiling, over and over and over again!love :heart: blushing love :heart: blushing

did you just have "the big O" while typing that?huh
no but I have always had multiple Os as in 6 -8each time each being more intense than the next!!! God has blessed me!!!!!!!!
drinker

What is it about those 5 oclock shaddows.. all the girls love that rugged tear me up with your sexy but painful face.. just scratch me up all over with it unell I cant take it anymore!!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW love love love

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:49 PM

Guys, Is shopping for a girl like..love
Shopping for a car?

Do you ..
size it up?
Feel the seats?
Kick the tires
take it for a spin
and then say Ill think about it? love noway love noway

Damn right.

If I were your car after the spin Id burn some hot rubber in your face with some smoken hot engine revs and leave you in the dust!!!
but I say that in a playful sexy way!:wink: love

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:46 PM

If you could create your "ideal man/woman", what PHYSICAL characteristics would you bless him/her with?

7) Long Fingers...
8) Amazing eyes
9) long legs

Tall
strong
blue jeans
5 oclock shaddow
rugged
hard working
hands dirty
loves the outdoors
loves activity
loves fishing
loves sports
loves life
loves me!.. ooolaaaa laaaaa loves me!! Makes me want to tackle him to the ground and kiss him all over bodies sweating, hearts ponding, love boiling, over and over and over again!love :heart: blushing love :heart: blushing

did you just have "the big O" while typing that?huh
no but I have always had multiple Os as in 6 -8each time each being more intense than the next!!! God has blessed me!!!!!!!!

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:38 PM
Edited by lovethelord on Sat 03/21/09 07:41 PM

7) Long Fingers...
8) Amazing eyes
9) long legs

Tall
strong
blue jeans
5 oclock shaddow
rugged
hard working
hands dirty
loves the outdoors
loves activity
loves fishing
loves sports
loves life
loves me!.. ooolaaaa laaaaa loves me!! Makes me want to tackle him to the ground and kiss him all over bodies sweating, hearts pounding, love boiling, over and over and over again!love :heart: blushing love :heart: blushing Don't stop, never stop!!!

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:31 PM

Hey Girl - share the wealth!laugh

hEY START YOUR OWN THREADlaugh .. IM loving THIS!!!!love love love

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:30 PM

just turned 41. Hello ladies

hI SEXY!flowerforyou love

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:28 PM

47 and just droppin' in.........

Hi sexy did you bribng your guitar??????love :heart: love

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:50 AM

what kind of people are you dating?!?!? I usually bring a condom just in case, lol:tongue: :banana:
rofl nice picturerofl

lovethelord's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:49 AM

This whole "bad boy" and "nice guy" thing is in my book a cop out so to speak. Women say they want just the confident guy who has an "edge", and I can understand why that would be attractive, but they get let down time and time again....but continue to go back for more. So I feel, instead of telling all these "nice guys" to become bad boys, maybe some of these thrill seeking women need to reevaluate, what they really need in a relationship. I come across as a "nice guy" and actually do fit that mold. But if you are to look at my history...whether it be sexual or just plain crazy behavior, I have done, you could say I am a bad boy. But that still isn't enough for most women. Some women truly want an asshole. A genuine, don't give a crap a-hole. This may hold me back in some respects, but I have decided to be true to myself and act like a gentleman in most circumstances.
It is no secret women who are attracted to the reject type bad boys and keep getting burned and going back for more pain are in need of evaluation that is for sure!
But there are nice girls and bad girls too and we dont try to be like each other or compete with each other or bash each other for our lifestyles or choices.
With all the good and bad guys and girls.. Everything evens out...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25