Community > Posts By > lovethelord

lovethelord's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:05 AM

:heart:

:smile: We cannot just keep on going on doing whatever we want to do, and not taking responsibility for our actions, and expecting "Superman" to come flying down out of the sky and "save the world".:smile: The human race needs to grow up and take responsibility for our choices.:smile:"God" helps those that help themselves.:smile:We have the capacity to forgive and be forgiven.:heart: Each and every one of us.:heart: Jesus said so.flowerforyou Jesus showed us the way to make this world a better place.:heart:

Wow mirror... pages and pages of this.. I cant believe it..
The bible says NO ONE knows the day or hour but to be prepared and ready as a thief does not announce he is breaking in to rob you.
Being ready means living for God and not stomping on his grace because in Mathew it talks about how because God is just and fair he will say to those who claimed to be christians but whos hearts were evil.,. Go away from me I NEVER knew you!
Yes things are bad now as they were way back when but as you see what happened in Noahs day God has a breaking point!
He gets angry as He did then but found Noah to be faithfully serving him!
He also got mad at all the evil in Sodom and Gomorah and distroyed the city.
He is alowing more and more people to be saved and hundreds and hundreds are repenting every day!
While on earth we should be reflecting his grace and mercy and that is easy to do if we are looking at him!
I am glad you do believe in God and I am sure he will continue to work through you and this sight to lead others to himself!
Be Blessed... ltl:heart:

spock He "allows"?spock

smile2 I don't blame God for anything.smile2

I ment he allows more time even with all its evil happenings so more and more people will come to him and repent...

lovethelord's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:11 PM

Lovethelord, how about I never leave home without you?????

well hi everyone.. wow its been a loooooong time since Ive been around here.. ha ha..
Just stopping by to say HI YALL.. btw I am a Minn. girl not a southern bell....:wink:

lovethelord's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:04 PM
:heart:

:smile: We cannot just keep on going on doing whatever we want to do, and not taking responsibility for our actions, and expecting "Superman" to come flying down out of the sky and "save the world".:smile: The human race needs to grow up and take responsibility for our choices.:smile:"God" helps those that help themselves.:smile:We have the capacity to forgive and be forgiven.:heart: Each and every one of us.:heart: Jesus said so.flowerforyou Jesus showed us the way to make this world a better place.:heart:

Wow mirror... pages and pages of this.. I cant believe it..
The bible says NO ONE knows the day or hour but to be prepared and ready as a thief does not announce he is breaking in to rob you.
Being ready means living for God and not stomping on his grace because in Mathew it talks about how because God is just and fair he will say to those who claimed to be christians but whos hearts were evil.,. Go away from me I NEVER knew you!
Yes things are bad now as they were way back when but as you see what happened in Noahs day God has a breaking point!
He gets angry as He did then but found Noah to be faithfully serving him!
He also got mad at all the evil in Sodom and Gomorah and distroyed the city.
He is alowing more and more people to be saved and hundreds and hundreds are repenting every day!
While on earth we should be reflecting his grace and mercy and that is easy to do if we are looking at him!
I am glad you do believe in God and I am sure he will continue to work through you and this sight to lead others to himself!
Be Blessed... ltl:heart:

lovethelord's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:42 PM
flowers smitten flowers smitten

Here waving
smitten flowers smitten flowers

lovethelord's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:41 PM

OK, not gorgeous, but not revolting either. :)
I think you are gorgeous! Welcome!:wink:

lovethelord's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:40 PM

Checking in. Gorgeous?

yes you are!!!smitten

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:35 PM

That's a beautiful analysis. But biblically speaking, it’s not truth.

Please, don't perceive my response in the wrong light, but all to often people, even born again, spirit filled, tongue-talking believers still see God as some outside source, hence, that’s why we are trained to look up.

While I agree that all too often we are looking to outside sources to fill the void that only God can fill, I have to disagree that "looking up" is the answer.

God is spirit. (Jn 4:24). He dwells within the heart of each and every believer, and for that reason I say, that we need to reach deeper within, and not outward.

He is the God that is with us and that will never leave us or forsake us.

While looking up sounds good, and seems to be the "spiritual" principle. It's not biblical nor is it truth.

As born again believers, everything we need to overcome is contained within us, in our born-again spirits. And based upon that truth, looking up is not the answer, rather looking within and drawing from that well, is where life's physical, and spititual launching pad lies.

John 7:38
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

This scripture is true but Our pastor just finished a series called(Look up) meaning to him. (GOD). Why do people have to over annalize everything on this sight? Why cant you just take the BLESSING!

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:44 PM

I pray for enemies:thumbsup:

I do this too.. Its so hard to do but I know the power of God will move if Im able to do this and I love to see his amazing power!

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:41 PM

Someone called me handsome yesterday, and I guess that's close enough to gorgeous.......

.......so, here I am.......

you are handsome and gorgeous thats for sure music man... will you play me a song??? our song?

lovethelord's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:40 PM

love the lord, you are sexy to!!!!

thanks!!! so are you..love

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/27/09 05:36 PM

<<<<<checking in! I am so old that my idea of getting up early is at the crack of the afternoon! laugh

well the worms are gone.. but Im here!! ha halove :wink: love :wink:

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/27/09 05:35 PM
smitten flowers smitten flowers smitten

I'm here........

well were have you been all my life???????
flowers smitten

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/27/09 05:34 PM

Better throw my hat in the ring as well. Love me or hate me, I am what I am!
:heart: love :heart: love :heart: love hi there!

lovethelord's photo
Fri 03/27/09 05:45 AM

asks you for some spare change, do you acknowledge them or keep walking? Don't say yes if in reality you wouldn't just to look pristine in front of friends. Heck, if I was in a hurry they're just outta luck.

ALREADY DID THIS....

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/26/09 05:26 PM

The lack of respect I have seen over past week makes me sick to my stomach. I can not believe sometimes this is an Adult Site. The childish games, name calling, and belittling of others really pisses me off.

How some of you can sleep at night amazes me.

We are in the middle of war, the biggest economic crisis we have ever seen, and should be compassionate toward one another, YET some think they are better for whatever reason.....

When you can walk in someone Else's shoes and see life as they do, When you are so perfect, that no one compares to your greatness,
When you have no wants, no problems, then you my friend are God.

Until, then learn some manners, show some respect, and compassion for others.

Well, that's your opinion... and you are entitled to it...

in every historical 'dark' time, humour, and 'venting' were a major part of recovering from such desperate times...

and truthfully, nothing in these forums have changed one iota in the two years I have been here... perhaps your perspective is a little bruised?
I don't think your perspective is bruised at all.. I think you are right on KojaK the exact reason why I havent been in the forums its a bunch of negative crap.. always some moron trying to act like they are right and everybody else is dog ****! loosers

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:53 AM

My Relationship with Jesus Christ.

me too...:wink:

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/26/09 03:53 AM

Is this the place?!? Hope I am not too late for the drawing...
Can't stay long tho, I'm double-parked! :tongue:

G.

hello sexy...........love flowerforyou love flowerforyou love flowerforyou love flowerforyou love flowerforyou pitchfork

lovethelord's photo
Thu 03/26/09 03:52 AM

Hello all!!flowerforyou
Hi your bike is sexy too!!:heart: love

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:08 AM

online...

because they don't have to be accountable for their claims?????:wink:

I knew a guy who was Mr. smooth sweetheart in the forums and everybody loved him!!
He also was a hot girl(multiple identity) in the sex and dating and posted really sexy stories to get the other girls to share their hot stories!!( and had guys lusting after him!!)
Now thats the kind of people I want to date!! laugh SIKE....sick sick sick frustrated
Dont think anyone can top that.....

You Win!drinker

yes I believe I do!:smile:

lovethelord's photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:19 AM

perfect mate.......Is someone who would love my mind body and soul, love be able to cheer me up when im downflowerforyou make me laughlaugh make me feel like im the only person in the worldblushing trust my honestybigsmile enjoy the craic drinker comfort me if im sicksick listen to me givin off cos everybody does sometimesrant.there....no wait and likes the devil in me cos everybody has a devilish side toopitchforka soul mate who knows what im thinking without having to say anything:heart:

Do you think im way off????
no.. sounds great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25