Rubicat's photo
Thu 09/11/14 01:13 AM
1.Sense of humour
2.Expert Kisser
3.Great Hygiene
4.Great Manners

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/10/14 10:33 PM
Morning from me to here in the Southern Hemisphere its a beautiful Spring Day and its 07h34 here and time to be on my way to work.:banana: :banana:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/10/14 10:18 AM

You send word, expressing interest, but by the time I get back to you, poof, you have left the floor!?! (Sigh> You're gone, wonder is here. I don't like that.

Hey there north dont be wondering about someone who isnt worth it.He was probably a scammer.If a man is really interested in a woman he will make an effort to have contact with her.:smile:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/10/14 09:56 AM
A man who who knows how to kiss a woman properly will never be alone. Because a champion at kissing is a champion lover.None of these has anything to do with looks because the pretty boys are usually pretty useless when it comes to kissing.

Rubicat's photo
Tue 09/09/14 08:53 PM
Why not if she is willing! The laugh is on you though when you find out she is just an educated gold digger/scammer or has daddy issues. Have never seen one of those relationships last but have heard it dies happen occasionally. I guess its the same as the woman who wants to date her sons friend- go for it but accept the consequences without complaint.

Rubicat's photo
Mon 09/08/14 09:05 PM
You have got it wrong guys a Pansexual is a 14yr old boy who will shag anything from a watermelon to a MATURE Woman as long as it has an orifice or you can make one in it:banana: :banana: :banana:

Rubicat's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:43 PM

M2 has taught me-
How to block scammers
How to recognise a scammer
How to overcome my Pinterest addiction
If I need entertaining I should read the forum posts
I will probably never find my One True Love here But spend so much time here laughing my a-- off at the posts who cares!
Some people are friendly,some are whack jobs and some love whining about how bad life has treated them and most of the women here just
Put on their big girl panties and deal with their lives.
That I should stop acting like a hermit and go out and grab a slice so heres a toast to all of you!:banana: :banana: pitchfork drinker

Ha...I like you already!

flowerforyou :banana: smile2 Thank youdrinks

Rubicat's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:42 PM

M2 has taught me-
How to block scammers
I will probably never find my One True Love here But spend so much time here laughing my a-- off at the posts who cares!
Some people are friendly,some are whack jobs and some love whining about how bad life has treated them and most of the women here just
That I should stop acting like a hermit and go out and grab a slice so heres a toast to all of you!:banana: :banana: pitchfork drinker

Ha...I like you already!

flowerforyou :banana: smile2

Rubicat's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:18 PM
Just a thought- are these younger guys so arrogant that they think there are armies of "mature woman" waiting to jump their bones. Hopefully theres a website somewhere for mature women /immature boys where they can go play!

Rubicat's photo
Mon 09/08/14 11:50 AM
Had a lovely warm day here in Bethlehem SA thank goodness its spring - been a long cold winter. Luckily I spent 2 months of it in Oz so although it was a tad chilly there I missed the worst of it here.

Rubicat's photo
Mon 09/08/14 11:25 AM
Be very careful about this.Its only a week and it is possible to become totally infatuated with the most unsuitable people for no apparent reason. Then like a month later it was OMG what was I thinking.It has happened to me twice and I am so glad I just kept it to myself because both would have been total disasters.Wait for a month first before you do anything.:smile:

Rubicat's photo
Sat 09/06/14 10:37 PM
Most hope for their one true love, a few will find it and even then its not guaranteed that it will last so actually its like winning the Lotto. If you find it enjoy every second and if it ends you will have the memories to keep you warm.

Rubicat's photo
Sat 09/06/14 10:23 PM

A man who makes me laugh,who can cook, who can help me make the bed and who will ravish me at any opportunity!

:banana:
laugh that last part is a bit of a vicious cycle.....one can only hope

Well hope is what keeps us going!:banana: drinks

Rubicat's photo
Sat 09/06/14 10:34 AM
Should have called this thread Speed Datingdrinks

Rubicat's photo
Sat 09/06/14 10:06 AM
A man who makes me laugh,who can cook, who can help me make the bed and who will ravish me at any opportunity!

Rubicat's photo
Fri 09/05/14 10:19 AM
I am single because I am to damn tired to go out after work plus reading the forum posts keeps me too busy! Also I tend to be attracted to the wrong type of men so maybe I should stay single

Rubicat's photo
Fri 09/05/14 10:18 AM
I am single because I am to damn tired to go out after work plus reading the forum posts keeps me too busy! Also I tend to be attracted to the wrong type of men so maybe I should stay single

Rubicat's photo
Thu 09/04/14 12:45 PM
M2 has taught me-
How to block scammers

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/03/14 11:42 AM
To keep a woman happy give her lots of romance and Shiny things and she will give you lots of what makes you hdrinker :banana: :banana: appy! Real simple!

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/03/14 11:40 AM
To keep a woman happy give her lots of romance and Shiny things and she will give you lots of what makes you hdrinker :banana: :banana: appy! Real simple!